• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed as she tickled airis more before she stopped and smiled "yes?" She asked as if she hadent even done any thing

[/QUOTE]
''mommy~ dont tickle me there~ it really tickles~''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, my mother was a Princess, and my father a Prince, and the children of princes and princesses are well... princes and princesses..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.
Amaya nodded. "Oh I see" she says hugging him

Mayyflower said:
Mia soon came out, put clothes on and started drying her hair. "Done" she says stretching
Annabel smiled then got up and walked over hugginf mia from behind and smiling as she rested her chin on Mia's shoulder "ok" she said to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''mommy~ dont tickle me there~ it really tickles~''

[/QUOTE]
"Tickle you where? Here?" She asked as she tickled airis hips again and grinned

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled then got up and walked over hugginf mia from behind and smiling as she rested her chin on Mia's shoulder "ok" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled, blushing a little before kissing her cheek.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok)
Jace sighes as he walked into the court yard of a school and looked around his head phones on his head as it played music and he smiled knowing what was going to happen his eyes starting to glow a neon pink as he looked around the yard noticing some girl that was chasing a butterfly

[/QUOTE]
Sasuke tryed to catch the butterfly... never exactly seeing one before "come back!" She huffs.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Oh I see" she says hugging him
Ayen tilted his head before hugging her back "not that i don't mind, but why the sudden hug?" he asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke tryed to catch the butterfly... never exactly seeing one before "come back!" She huffs.
Jace just laughed and watched before he held out his hand and a butterfly made from a neon pink light formed then fluttered to the girl and landed on her nose

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggked before she kissed mias cheek back then smiled "I'm gonna go wash up to" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia nodded. "Okay" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head before hugging her back "not that i don't mind, but why the sudden hug?" he asked curiously.
Amaya sighed. "Am I not aloud to hug my fiancé?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just laughed and watched before he held out his hand and a butterfly made from a neon pink light formed then fluttered to the girl and landed on her nose

[/QUOTE]
Sasuke stared at the butterfly, slowly bringing up her finger to touch it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggked as she slid her hand across Mia's back as she walked twoards the bath room then closed the door and started to wash up

[/QUOTE]
Mia sat in a chair close by and made a book appear and she started reading it

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke stared at the butterfly, slowly bringing up her finger to touch it.
The butterfly quickly fluttered off her nose then landed on her finger and slowly opened and closed its wings before it dissapated into small particles of pink light that floated into the sky

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Am I not aloud to hug my fiancé?" She asks
Ayen smiled "now when did i say that?" he asked tightening his hug before leaning forward and causing his hair to spill over his face.

Mayyflower said:
Mia sat in a chair close by and made a book appear and she started reading it
Annabel walked out shortly offer entering and walked past Mia and to her closet "hey help me pick out some thing" she called to mia

LunaCrosby said:
"OK sure... I do want to swim. Haven't swam in a while" he says as he stretches.
Lexi smiled and nodded before warping them both there. "Here" she says before changing into her swimming suit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Are you sure. If dearh wants you dead then you will die" she said. Coldly to him dnefore she looked away "you obviously now nothing" she said painly to him before finishing her soda

[/QUOTE]
No...Only people who have immortality negation can kill me

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "now when did i say that?" he asked tightening his hug before leaning forward and causing his hair to spill over his face.
Amaya looked up at him before tucking his hair behind his ear. "I love you" she mouthed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The butterfly quickly fluttered off her nose then landed on her finger and slowly opened and closed its wings before it dissapated into small particles of pink light that floated into the sky

[/QUOTE]
Sasuke stared at the particles of light, a look of amazement on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back