• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
Yui slowly nodded " yeah..." she said. She didn't really know what to say.
-----

" really?... all these people come here to just ride on things?" Ruby asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Do you want me to show you around? To the dorms and classes?" Alastair asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...*sigh*....''
*Emiko then brings Miyuki into her arms as a hug petting her head*

''i promise you...il find whoever did this...and il punish them in anyway you want me to..''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki: I want them to feel every pain that we did, every single pain... *she whispers, hugging Emiko back, gasping and crying as she curls up*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''they come here for the booths, and rides here. its a way people have fun. and probably a perfect place to hangout with your friends'' *She said as the line was getting shorter*

[/QUOTE]
" Oh... it's a social gathering place..." Loreli said nodding " fun" she added with a hum.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya frowned and shrugged. "I don't know" she says looking down
Ayen chuckled "you truly are a mystery my love." he said teasingly.

Jennete said:
Miyuki: I want them to feel every pain that we did, every single pain... *she whispers, hugging Emiko back, gasping and crying as she curls up*
''then il make them suffer in every possible way...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you want me to show you around? To the dorms and classes?" Alastair asked.
" i live in a house...so no need to show me...dorm... but showing me the classes would be nice..." she said to him softly.

Evergreen98 said:
" Oh... it's a social gathering place..." Loreli said nodding " fun" she added with a hum.
''social and sometimes people go here for their dates. or just somewhere to get stress off their shoulders. more like, its a place to make you happy''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then il make them suffer in every possible way...''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki: Good... *she whispers*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''social and sometimes people go here for their dates. or just somewhere to get stress off their shoulders. more like, its a place to make you happy''

[/QUOTE]
" ooo... a great place for Ruby" Loreli joked and Ruby rolled her eyes.

Evergreen98 said:
" i live in a house...so no need to show me...dorm... but showing me the classes would be nice..." she said to him softly.
"Right right. Sorry, that completely slipped my mind." Alastair said as he rubbed the back of his head before standing up. "I can show you the classes then, just follow me." He said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
((you know it's not a good idea to just put your phone number on the internet right?))
Yeah I just thought that through. I'm sry though to be honest I haven't slept in 25 hours and I am very sleep deprived. So please excuse this stupid mistake and probably more to come. @shortyshot8

Mel said:
Yeah I just thought that through. I'm sry though to be honest I haven't slept in 25 hours and I am very sleep deprived. So please excuse this stupid mistake and probably more to come. @shortyshot8
((then sleep damn it!!))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right right. Sorry, that completely slipped my mind." Alastair said as he rubbed the back of his head before standing up. "I can show you the classes then, just follow me." He said with a smile.
Yui nodded slowly and put her violin away. She picked up her case and started following Alastair. " This place is big..." she said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled and kissed the top of her head before drifting herself
Annabel slept soundly throgh the night and started to wake early in the mourning her eyes slowly opening to mia making her smile

Roman said:
"So... What do you normally do? Just kill people?" Luke asked. "Or do you do something else?"
Rina shrugged "frankly I've never done any thing else. I've had no need" she said as she lifted her cup to her lips and took a sip

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler snuggled Liara happily. "Hello love~" He said sweetly.
Liara giggled happily "so is Liara tylers forever now?" She asked happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good morning Shira...Airi grown a lot during the night''
*She said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded "maybe even faster than Mitsu did" she whispered back to Yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggled happily "so is Liara tylers forever now?" She asked happily

Shira nodded "maybe even faster than Mitsu did" she whispered back to Yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled*

''thats true..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel slept soundly throgh the night and started to wake early in the mourning her eyes slowly opening to mia making her smile

Rina shrugged "frankly I've never done any thing else. I've had no need" she said as she lifted her cup to her lips and took a sip

[/QUOTE]
Mia woke up shortly before looking over at Anna. "Morning love" she says sweetly

Jennete said:
Miyuki: Good... *she whispers*
''cmon, lets get you back to Roman, Assana and Hime (the way she pronounces Hime is like saying Orihime)''

Evergreen98 said:
" ooo... a great place for Ruby" Loreli joked and Ruby rolled her eyes.
*Kumiko giggled as they got on the roller coaster*

''so keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times. they say it as a safety precaution''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled*
''thats true..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded as she let airis head softly and watched her sleep

Mayyflower said:
Mia woke up shortly before looking over at Anna. "Morning love" she says sweetly
"Mourning baby" annabel whispered back to her with a loving smile

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko giggled as they got on the roller coaster*
''so keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times. they say it as a safety precaution''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby got in. They nodded and waited for the ride to start.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as she let airis head softly and watched her sleep

[/QUOTE]
Mia pecked her lips before getting up. "Can you tell me where the bathrooms are, I need to shower" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as she let airis head softly and watched her sleep

[/QUOTE]
*Airi started to wake up moaning a little*

UGH MY WIFI IS BEING SUCH A BITCH NOW)))

[/QUOTE]

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby got in. They nodded and waited for the ride to start.
*The ride soon started as they...* (Just time skip to where they finish the ride)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The ride soon started as they...* (Just time skip to where they finish the ride)

[/QUOTE]
When the ride finish Loreli was giggling and Ruby blinked " that was fun!" Loreli said. Ruby nodded " yeah.. it was..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back