• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
"It's fine..." she said smiling back "this is my first time at a school... what is there to do?..."
Alastair rubbed his chin, "Well there are classes and a school festival that's coming up. But it's rare to ever see anyone in class, mostly everyone is doing there own thing."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair rubbed his chin, "Well there are classes and a school festival that's coming up. But it's rare to ever see anyone in class, mostly everyone is doing there own thing.
" oh... um... what are classes like?..." she asked.

Evergreen98 said:
" oh... um... what are classes like?..." she asked.
Alastair blinked a few times, "That's....kind of a hard thing to explain. Or..I suppose not, classes are where you go to learn new material from a teacher. You may already know the information their teaching you and you may also not."

Roman said:
A clone appeared behind Miyuki and picked her up, not in like he used to, but like he would pick up Snow, "She's gone Miyuki...I'm sorry." It said as tears streamed down it's face.
Miyuki: No! No she can't shes there, shes the pond, we...we need to get her out. It's poisoned its bad! We need to get her out!! *struggling in the clones arms, the poison eating at her skin, burning her as she ignores it, hurting herself the more she tries to control the water*

Assana:*holding her father and Himmy, gasping softly* I.. I want Mommy, I want the lul,,lullaby Mommy sang... I want Mommy *she calls out, gasping*

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Miyuki: No! No she can't shes there, shes the pond, we...we need to get her out. It's poisoned its bad! We need to get her out!! *struggling in the clones arms, the poison eating at her skin, burning her as she ignores it, hurting herself the more she tries to control the water*
Assana:*holding her father and Himmy, gasping softly* I.. I want Mommy, I want the lul,,lullaby Mommy sang... I want Mommy *she calls out, gasping*

@Himeragi Seiker
William frowned "Why...Why can't you get it..." He asked "She's gone....You can't do anything about it"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blinked a few times, "That's....kind of a hard thing to explain. Or..I suppose not, classes are where you go to learn new material from a teacher. You may already know the information their teaching you and you may also not
Yui nodded slowly " um... ok..." she looked at the ground " my uncle said skipped a grade... so... I guess I was suppose to be in the lower class or something..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Well that should be fun xD ))
Celia moaned softly and used her tongue to play with his, soon pressing herself into him.
Taylor pulled away and pulled off his shirt before kissing her again, slowly making his way to her neck.

Evergreen98 said:
"Ooo fast... we rode a dragon before... it was amazing" Loreli said with a giggled. Ruby hummed " let's ride it"
---

The girl slowly nodded and relaxed a little " i am Yui... nice to meet you..." she said to him softly "... why are you here?..." she asked. She was still nervous.
''alright. but we need to wait in this line. luckily its short so we'll get there anytime soon''

*She said before leading them to the line*

Jennete said:

@Himeragi Seiker
i thought Assana is the one who controls water and Miyuki controls fire)))

''Miyuki. stop. let her go''

*Himeragi hugged Assana even more*

'sh-should i sing her the lullaby? n-no...it wouldnt be the same like her moms...its my voice, and now Snows...what should i do Roman..? i want Assana to be happy'

@Roman

Mel said:
((hey guys I am really bored and none of my friends are awake so text me @6162501315 pleeaassee))
((you know it's not a good idea to just put your phone number on the internet right?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright. but we need to wait in this line. luckily its short so we'll get there anytime soon''
*She said before leading them to the line*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby nods as they follow her to the line. Loreli looked around curious, while Ruby just waited in line "this place is weird..." Ruby muttered.

@Roman[/URL]
((No they both can control the elements, on my profile page I have the page numbers for every Cs of my characters that I opporate, you can go check them out.))

Miyuki:*she shook her head, gasping, crying. She refused to believe this...* No..no!!

Assana:*crying, hugging herself tightly*

Evergreen98 said:
Yui nodded slowly " um... ok..." she looked at the ground " my uncle said skipped a grade... so... I guess I was suppose to be in the lower class or something..."
Alastair nodded slowly, "Right. We'll figure it out I suppose." He said softly before taking a seat in a chair.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby nods as they follow her to the line. Loreli looked around curious, while Ruby just waited in line "this place is weird..." Ruby muttered.
''its not. this is just how amusement parks work''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Not right now" she says
Ayen sighed "you've said you need to see her, so now i ask, when will be the right time?" he asked looking at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "you've said you need to see her, so now i ask, when will be the right time?" he asked looking at her.
Amaya frowned and shrugged. "I don't know" she says looking down

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded slowly, "Right. We'll figure it out I suppose." He said softly before taking a seat in a chair.
Yui slowly nodded " yeah..." she said. She didn't really know what to say.

-----

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its not. this is just how amusement parks work

[/QUOTE]
" really?... all these people come here to just ride on things?" Ruby asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jennete said:
((No they both can control the elements, on my profile page I have the page numbers for every Cs of my characters that I opporate, you can go check them out.))
Miyuki:*she shook her head, gasping, crying. She refused to believe this...* No..no!!

Assana:*crying, hugging herself tightly*
*She then turned to her human form but she was also in half fox, half human form as she pulls Miyuki out of the water and throws her to the ground. She then grabs her by the shoulders and looks directly into her eyes as Emiko's eyes were crimson red, red marks appearing on her face*

''Let Her Go. Snow Is Dead. You Cannot Bring Her Back Even If You Search The Whole Pond. Snow Is Always With You. She's In Your Memory. She Is In Your Heart. That Is Where You Will Find Snow. Snow Will Always Look After You Because Your Her Daughter.
She Doesn't Want You To Keep Hurting Yourself Like This.''

*Himeragi then started to sing the lullaby quietly remembering everything hoping it will calm Assana*

@Roman

Roman said:
Taylor pulled away and pulled off his shirt before kissing her again, slowly making his way to her neck.
Celia tilted her head up to give him a better access and shuddered in pleasure. (( Wanna fade? Lol ))

Evergreen98 said:
Yui slowly nodded " yeah..." she said. She didn't really know what to say.
-----

" really?... all these people come here to just ride on things?" Ruby asked with a raised eyebrow.
''they come here for the booths, and rides here. its a way people have fun. and probably a perfect place to hangout with your friends''

*She said as the line was getting shorter*

elsword___ara___little_hsien__eun_mode_render_by_xnaari-d7s1oy0.png
[/URL]

*Himeragi then started to sing the lullaby quietly remembering everything hoping it will calm Assana*

@Roman
Miyuki:*she gasps, finally moving on to Acceptance, looking down and gasping, crying* Mommy... *she cries, just a 6 year old in a six teen year old body, she held herself, wailing, crying just like Assana*

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she gasps, finally moving on to Acceptance, looking down and gasping, crying* Mommy... *she cries, just a 6 year old in a six teen year old body, she held herself, wailing, crying just like Assana*
''...*sigh*....''

*Emiko then brings Miyuki into her arms as a hug petting her head*

''i promise you...il find whoever did this...and il punish them in anyway you want me to..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back