• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned more as he took a step backwards tears forming in his eyes again "Seemingly nothing...." He said quietly his lip quivering

Tal pulled away panting a little
I use this time to catch my breath as well

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned more as he took a step backwards tears forming in his eyes again "Seemingly nothing...." He said quietly his lip quivering

Tal pulled away panting a little
Celia let tears roll down her cheeks. "Well what do you want me to do William? I want to start a new life with Han... Is that a bad thing?" She asked.

Evergreen98 said:
"I can teach you..." she said to him twiddling her thumbs a bit. She put her violin back in her case and looked st him.
"I couldn't do that to you. I feel like it would be taking advantage of you." Alastair chuckled a little as he watched her.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked her in the eyes "We can't....Can we?"
I look at him, "i mean it wont do anything. I can't get pregnant again until a month or two after having the baby"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia let tears roll down her cheeks. "Well what do you want me to do William? I want to start a new life with Han... Is that a bad thing?" She asked.
William looked at her "I can't trust you either....." He said quietly "I have....No one"

Mel said:
I look at him, "i mean it wont do anything. I can't get pregnant again until a month or two after having the baby"
Tal blushed more "Alright"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "I can't trust you either....." He said quietly "I have....No one"

Celia sighed. "I-I need to go..." She said softly.

shortyshot8 said:

I smile, "alright what"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna huffed, "Fine..." She muttered, still facing away from him. They were getting closer to be next, with only a few more people in front of them.
Oliver chuckled and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Doesn't mean we can't do it later~" He said sweetly.

Celia looked up at him. "Are you making me choose between you two?" She asked.
William's look turned bland "I have someone better than you now...."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "Let's do this"
(Not like that!
xD )
I lower my head close to his lips so that I was breathing on him but not touching his lips. "do what" I whisper

Oliver chuckled and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Doesn't mean we can't do it later~" He said sweetly.
Anna rolled her eyes and leaned into him, "I suppose so. It'll be way later...and I mean way way later."

Mel said:
I lower my head close to his lips so that I was breathing on him but not touching his lips. "do what" I whisper
Tal blushed a little more and looked away "Well...I mean.....Sex....."

Celia nodded slowly. "Ok..." She said softly before she went outside to eat her cheeseburger.
@shortyshot8

@Lumina
Kanon just silently continued eating her food, staring at her plate. Yumi knew she was thinking, and didn't mention anything. It was always hard on Kanon, as much as the older of the two sisters wouldnt admit. Han probably had it worst of the three, though, if Yumi had to guess.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"I couldn't do that to you. I feel like it would be taking advantage of you." Alastair chuckled a little as he watched her.
"Taking advantage of me?..." she asked him slowly and see new nervous and even scared. " your... going to hurt me?..." she asked panicking a little.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed her head on his shoulder. "I really need to go see Ally" she says quietly
Ayen nodded "if you truly need to I'll stay here and hold down the fort." he said rubbing her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back