• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed a little more and looked away "Well...I mean.....Sex....."
I giggle staying were I was, "i know that"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia frowned. "Well I'm glad your happy." She said.
William frowned "What is with you? You say you love Han more than you ever loved me...Then I say I found someone....And you get pissy"

Mel said:
I giggle staying were I was, "i know that"
Tal blushed more "Meanie"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "What is with you? You say you love Han more than you ever loved me...Then I say I found someone....And you get pissy"

Tal blushed more "Meanie"
I laugh, "i just like hearing it that's all"

Evergreen98 said:
"Taking advantage of me?..." she asked him slowly and see new nervous and even scared. " your... going to hurt me?..." she asked panicking a little.
"No. I'm not going to hurt you at all. I meant take advantage of your kindness, you aren't going to get hurt. I promise..." Alastair said calmly as he looked at Yui.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No. I'm not going to hurt you at all. I meant take advantage of your kindness, you aren't going to get hurt. I promise..." Alastair said calmly as he looked at Yui.
"Oh..." she calmed down again "sorry... I am not use being around other people..." she said looked at the ground. She sighed a little.

Evergreen98 said:
"Oh..." she calmed down again "sorry... I am not use being around other people..." she said looked at the ground. She sighed a little.
Alastair nodded a little, "I can see that. Have you been kept in your house for most of your life?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded a little, "I can see that. Have you been kept in your house for most of your life?"
"Well..." she said not sure if she should tell him what she was "... it a bit more... complicated than that...."

Evergreen98 said:
"Well..." she said not sure if she should tell him what she was "... it a bit more... complicated than that...."
Alastair nodded, "You don't have to tell me. That was probably to personal of a question, sorry." He gave her a sheepish smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded, "You don't have to tell me. That was probably to personal of a question, sorry." He gave her a sheepish smile.
"It's fine..." she said smiling back "this is my first time at a school... what is there to do?..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back