• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed. "I'm just going to forget about it... No need to make people feel bad... That isn't my job." She said.
William looked down "Sorry...For being here"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair slowly dropped his hands to his side, "It's nice to meet you Yui. I just came to see who was playing the violin, I thought it sounded beautiful." He said calmly.
"T-thank you... my uncle though me how to play it... I can also play the piano a little bit too..." she said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well on the topic, are they done yet?" he said as he sat down with a audible thump
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says putting Rin and Len in the crib

Celia looked away. "Because I'm all depressed..." She said softly.

Oliver shook his head furiously. "T-That's not it either! It's just too soon! We just got this date started!" He pouted as he flushed.
Anna sighed and removed her arms from his waist, soon moving up in the line. "Alright fine...it's only a kiss." She pouted, crossing her arms under her chest.

Mel said:
I look at him and smile while biting my lip
Tal blushed even more as he looked at her

Celia shook her head. "What do you mean? I enjoy your company." She said.
William sighed "I don't get it...Why did you leave me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sighed and removed her arms from his waist, soon moving up in the line. "Alright fine...it's only a kiss." She pouted, crossing her arms under her chest.
Oliver sighed. "I know... It was just wayyyy too soon to me..." He laughed nervously as he stepped up behind her.

shortyshot8 said:

I lean in and kiss him even more.

Ivory wandered out of the forest and out into the street, blindly stumbling as she went. She made her way into a cafe, her clothes clean when she swapped them earlier, and ordered a tea. @Anyonee

Evergreen98 said:
"T-thank you... my uncle though me how to play it... I can also play the piano a little bit too..." she said quietly.
Alastair gave her a soft smile, "You're quite welcome. That's interesting, I can play the piano too. I'm not very great at it, since it's self learning."

shortyshot8 said:

Celia blinked. "Because you seemed so eager to get into relationships with other women... Himeragi was her name? She sounds like a nice girl." She said. "I can only be with someone who can devote themselves to me... Like Han has... In return, I devote myself to them."

Celia blinked. "Because you seemed so eager to get into relationships with other women... Himeragi was her name? She sounds like a nice girl." She said. "I can only be with someone who can devote themselves to me... Like Han has... In return, I devote myself to them."
William frowned and let go of her "Sure I had a bit of a crush on her....But...That was nothing compared to you" He said quietly

Mel said:
I blush and bite his tongue lightly.
Tal blushed more as he moved her robe a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair gave her a soft smile, "You're quite welcome. That's interesting, I can play the piano too. I'm not very great at it, since it's self learning
"I can teach you..." she said to him twiddling her thumbs a bit. She put her violin back in her case and looked st him.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned and let go of her "Sure I had a bit of a crush on her....But...That was nothing compared to you" He said quietly

Celia shook her head. "Not only that, you were rude and hurtful to me and Han, your best friend... I think it was a bit more than a crush... Ugh, what do I know..." She pouted.

shortyshot8 said:

I blushed a little and kissed him more

Oliver sighed. "I know... It was just wayyyy too soon to me..." He laughed nervously as he stepped up behind her.
Anna huffed, "Fine..." She muttered, still facing away from him. They were getting closer to be next, with only a few more people in front of them.

Celia shook her head. "Not only that, you were rude and hurtful to me and Han, your best friend... I think it was a bit more than a crush... Ugh, what do I know..." She pouted.
William frowned more as he took a step backwards tears forming in his eyes again "Seemingly nothing...." He said quietly his lip quivering

Mel said:
I blushed a little and kissed him more
Tal pulled away panting a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back