• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver smirked at her as he stood behind her. "Well there's plenty more where that came from." He said happily.
Anna rolled her eyes and turned to face him, "I wouldn't doubt it." She said before wrapping her arms around his neck and letting them hang there lazily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah. we can ride it if you want. but its gonna be really fast''

[/QUOTE]
(Dirty mind activate)

Mel said:
A piece of hair falls in my face
Tal smiled blushing a little more loving being around her

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna rolled her eyes and turned to face him, "I wouldn't doubt it." She said before wrapping her arms around his neck and letting them hang there lazily.
Oliver looked down at her, blushing slightly. "U-Uh..." He said nervously as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I-Isn't it a bit early for this?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
(Dirty mind activate)

(( XDDD ))

Evergreen98 said:
The girl slowly nodded and slowly, she scooted back a little when he entered the room. She seemed nervous "w-who are y-you...?" She asked nervously.
Alastair held up his hands as he stopped walking before he spoke quietly, "My name is Alastair. I'm not here to hurt you or anything, you're perfectly fine."

shortyshot8 said:
(Dirty mind activate)

I pull back, "you are my everything" I say and continue

Oliver looked down at her, blushing slightly. "U-Uh..." He said nervously as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I-Isn't it a bit early for this?" He asked.

(( XDDD ))
Anna tilted her head a little as she looked up at him, "For what? I can't get a kiss...not even a tiny one?" She said as she leaned closer to him, her chest pressing against his.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna tilted her head a little as she looked up at him, "For what? I can't get a kiss...not even a tiny one?" She said as she leaned closer to him, her chest pressing against his.
Oliver blushed more and more. "T-That's not true! I-It's just..." He mumbled, having a hard time looking at her directly because she was making him nervous.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah. we can ride it if you want. but its gonna be really fast''

[/QUOTE]
"Ooo fast... we rode a dragon before... it was amazing" Loreli said with a giggled. Ruby hummed " let's ride it"

---

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair held up his hands as he stopped walking before he spoke quietly, "My name is Alastair. I'm not here to hurt you or anything, you're perfectly fine."
The girl slowly nodded and relaxed a little " i am Yui... nice to meet you..." she said to him softly "... why are you here?..." she asked. She was still nervous.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled more as they kissed

(@TheRebelliousDragon You gonna reply?)
I smile and keep kissing him, my breathing is getting faster and faster

Oliver blushed more and more. "T-That's not true! I-It's just..." He mumbled, having a hard time looking at her directly because she was making him nervous.
"What is it Oli? Do you not like me anymore?" Anna asked, still gazing at him. "That would make me sad..."

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Why?"
Celia looked away. "Because I'm all depressed..." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What is it Oli? Do you not like me anymore?" Anna asked, still gazing at him. "That would make me sad..."
Oliver shook his head furiously. "T-That's not it either! It's just too soon! We just got this date started!" He pouted as he flushed.

Celia looked away. "Because I'm all depressed..." She said softly.
William frowned "I don't care....If he gets upset for how you are...Then he doesn't deserve you"

Evergreen98 said:
"Ooo fast... we rode a dragon before... it was amazing" Loreli said with a giggled. Ruby hummed " let's ride it"
---

The girl slowly nodded and relaxed a little " i am Yui... nice to meet you..." she said to him softly "... why are you here?..." she asked. She was still nervous.
Alastair slowly dropped his hands to his side, "It's nice to meet you Yui. I just came to see who was playing the violin, I thought it sounded beautiful." He said calmly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed harder getting a little turned on
I untie the rope that held my robe together. It was still on but it was not closed. I move my hair out of my face

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I don't care....If he gets upset for how you are...Then he doesn't deserve you"
Celia sighed. "I'm just going to forget about it... No need to make people feel bad... That isn't my job." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back