• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William suddenly frowned more "I don't need to be reminded"
Celia giggled again and ruffled her hair. "Tho I do have to admit, you are very hard to resist... Considering how cute you are." She said happily before she began eating her cheeseburger again.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled again and ruffled her hair. "Tho I do have to admit, you are very hard to resist... Considering how cute you are." She said happily before she began eating her cheeseburger again.
William blushed a little and looked away "D-Don't say that......"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna smiled happily, "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." She playfully winked at him before grabbing his hand and walked towards the different water rides.
Oliver blushed slightly at Anna's sudden change in attitude. Shy was super shy a moment ago... What changed?

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little and looked away "D-Don't say that......"
Celia blinked. "But if I didn't, you would still be sad? Am I wrong?" She asked.

Oliver blushed slightly at Anna's sudden change in attitude. Shy was super shy a moment ago... What changed?

Celia blinked. "But if I didn't, you would still be sad? Am I wrong?" She asked.
William looked down "That's true...." He said quietly "But you are just deepening my regrets"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down "That's true...." He said quietly "But you are just deepening my regrets"
Celia tilted her head. "How? I thought you were over me." She said. "I thought you wouldn't mind leaving me for some other girl..."

Evergreen98 said:
The girl with long red hair, held her violin case tightly. She was getting nervous. She didn't like being somewhere without her uncle for so long. She rubbed her arm with her free hand and sighed. She looked and blinked, " mu...sic.. room..." she said and smiled. She entered the room and sat down on a chair and sighed. Feeling calm now, she looked around the room and saw that it was empty, she then took out her violin from her case and started to play it.
Alastair was sitting in the courtyard of the school, just outside the music room. His eyes were closed and he listened to someone play the violin, causing him to sit up. He wondered who was playing such beautiful music, so he decided he would get up and check. Making his way into the music room, he spotted a girl sitting down in a chair and playing the violin. He didn't want to interrupt her, so Alastair decided to just lean against the wall next to the door until she was finished.

Anna looked back at him and smiled, "You're awfully quiet back there. Something on your mind?" She asked as she found two chairs to sit on and draped a towel along it, claiming the chair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair was sitting in the courtyard of the school, just outside the music room. His eyes were closed and he listened to someone play the violin, causing him to sit up. He wondered who was playing such beautiful music, so he decided he would get up and check. Making his way into the music room, he spotted a girl sitting down in a chair and playing the violin. He didn't want to interrupt her, so Alastair decided to just lean against the wall next to the door until she was finished.
The girl was too concentrated on the violin to notice the outside the room. She smiled as she increased her tempo. Her uncle taught her how to play the violin, it always helped her feel at piece, now he is teaching her how to play the piano as well.

WeirdPrincess said:

Anna looked back at him and smiled, "You're awfully quiet back there. Something on your mind?" She asked as she found two chairs to sit on and draped a towel along it, claiming the chair.
Oliver chuckled. "I'm just getting used to this new Anna... I didn't know you could be this confident." He said with a smile. "It makes you look even better."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you guys wanna go to the amusement park? il pay for our tickets''
*She asked Loreli and Ruby*

[/QUOTE]
((For some reason tags aren't working for me ;- ;) )

---

Loreli and Ruby tilted their headsavior " amusement park?... what's that?" Loreli asked curiously

Oliver chuckled. "I'm just getting used to this new Anna... I didn't know you could be this confident." He said with a smile. "It makes you look even better."
Anna blinked a few times and blushed lightly, "Well thank you." She said with a smile, though in truth didn't know that she had shown how she really was. "You're just so sweet." She quickly pecked him on the lips before she began to walk over to the water tubes.

Evergreen98 said:
((For some reason tags aren't working for me ;- ;) )
---

Loreli and Ruby tilted their headsavior " amusement park?... what's that?" Loreli asked curiously
''its a place where...well, you have to see it to know what it is''

Evergreen98 said:
The girl was too concentrated on the violin to notice the outside the room. She smiled as she increased her tempo. Her uncle taught her how to play the violin, it always helped her feel at piece, now he is teaching her how to play the piano as well.
Alastair smiled a little as he watched her play, wondering where she learned to play so fast and well. He opened his mouth to say something when his phone dropped out of his pocket, making a large crashing noise.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its a place where...well, you have to see it to know what it is''

[/QUOTE]
" hmmm... okie" Loreli said and giggled a little " off to the park of amusement" Ruby looked at her " amusement park" " that's what I meant" Ruby patted her head.

-----

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled a little as he watched her play, wondering where she learned to play so fast and well. He opened his mouth to say something when his phone dropped out of his pocket, making a large crashing noise.
The girl immediately stopped when she heard the crash and looked around. She was frightened by the sudden loud noise. She then noticed someone standing near the door "h-hello?..." she said nervously a bit scared of whoever was there.

Celia tilted her head. "How? I thought you were over me." She said. "I thought you wouldn't mind leaving me for some other girl..."
William's body felt cold "Why would you think that?"

Evergreen98 said:
" hmmm... okie" Loreli said and giggled a little " off to the park of amusement" Ruby looked at her " amusement park" " that's what I meant" Ruby patted her head.
-----

The girl immediately stopped when she heard the crash and looked around. She was frightened by the sudden loud noise. She then noticed someone standing near the door "h-hello?..." she said nervously a bit scared of whoever was there.
*Kumiko then took them to a certain place then pointed at the amusement park*

''thats the amusement park''

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked a few times and blushed lightly, "Well thank you." She said with a smile, though in truth didn't know that she had shown how she really was. "You're just so sweet." She quickly pecked him on the lips before she began to walk over to the water tubes.
Oliver blushed lightly at her peck. "How could I be sweet? I taste like flesh." He joked as he followed her.

Mel, I wake up, it is the morning of a new day. I yawn and re-position my head on Tal's chest.

((why haven't you been talking to me))

shortyshot8 said:
William's body felt cold "Why would you think that?"
Celia sighed. "Never mind... I'm afraid if I keep talking you'll burst your lid and get mad at me again..." She said softly as a tear rolled down her face. "All I do is spread pain..."

Celia sighed. "Never mind... I'm afraid if I keep talking you'll burst your lid and get mad at me again..." She said softly as a tear rolled down her face. "All I do is spread pain..."
William frowned "Mad? Me? Nah...." He said before wiping away her tear "You are more beautiful when you smile"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko then took them to a certain place then pointed at the amusement park*
''thats the amusement park

[/QUOTE]
"Ooo... the place looks interesting.. what are those things?" She asked pointing at a roller coaster " it's going very fast..." Ruby said .

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Mad? Me? Nah...." He said before wiping away her tear "You are more beautiful when you smile"
Celia tried to smile, but couldn't. "I'm just so sad... One of my sons are dead... I lost the person I was about to marry... And the only thing I got out of this was somebody new I like very much. Not only that, heaven almost fell twice to a false god..."

Celia tried to smile, but couldn't. "I'm just so sad... One of my sons are dead... I lost the person I was about to marry... And the only thing I got out of this was somebody new I like very much. Not only that, heaven almost fell twice to a false god..."
William pulled her into a hug "Shut up already" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed instantly from the kiss before she wrapped her arms around Taylor and kissed him back.
(( I'm gonna be on and off, we're finally moving the stuff to our new house xD ))

Taylor put his hands down at her waist and deepened the kiss, slowly sliding his tongue back into her mouth like before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back