• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi held a hand out for him, "Your at my house" she says softly. @LunaCrosby

May turned her head around happily. "Yes" she says smiling
"Lead the way, little sis." Han said smiling. He found the hybrid pretty fun to ride on, plus his legs hurt, so this was nice for him.

LunaCrosby said:
"I know but its fun to mess with you" he chucckles and pats her head, leaning back
She glared at him, puffing out her cheeks as he patted her head "Meanie" she said crossed her arms and looked away "Its not like you'd want to anyways" she muttered quietly to herself

shortyshot8 said:
William had a massive bump on his head "Who is William?" He asked
Lexi's mouth dropped, she grabbed his hand and brought him inside and gave him an ice pack. "What's the last thing you remember" she asks clearly concerned. "And btw your name is William short" she says sitting in the couch

shortyshot8 said:
William had a massive bump on his head "Who is William?" He asked
Zero stared at him "you don't remember? Seriously? Oh my.." he sighed "you don't remember lexi,Harper,Jayden,me,Kagura.. any of them?" He asked "and William is your name" he said pointing at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hush your face and put some clothes on." Weiss laughed.
Malidan laughed a little before beginning to put on pants "Anyways.....?"

LunaCrosby said:
Zero stared at him "you don't remember? Seriously? Oh my.." he sighed "you don't remember lexi,Harper,Jayden,me,Kagura.. any of them?" He asked "and William is your name" he said pointing at him.
Mayyflower said:
Lexi's mouth dropped, she grabbed his hand and brought him inside and gave him an ice pack. "What's the last thing you remember" she asks clearly concerned. "And btw your name is William short" she says sitting in the couch
William sighed "The last thing.........I remember is......I don't know"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's clone nodded. "Congrats" she said nervously. "But I don't want you doing any of those things at this age" she says with a small sigh
Oliver frowned and sighed. "I'm twelve mom, I really like her. Now can I show you the trick or not? It was amaaaaazing..." He said.

(When Oliver goes through his final aging process, I'm gonna need a appearance from Akira, he said he made one for when Oliver is all grown up >:3 xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it wont''
*He said as he gave his hand to Amara not caring if she either hugged his arm or took his hand while smiling*

[/QUOTE]
"Good" she chuckled as she took his hand.

Roman said:
"Lead the way, little sis." Han said smiling. He found the hybrid pretty fun to ride on, plus his legs hurt, so this was nice for him.
May giggled as her bion sped up. "Come on boy" she says snapping her fingers at Hans bion so he Would speed up.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver frowned and sighed. "I'm twelve mom, I really like her. Now can I show you the trick or not? It was amaaaaazing..." He said.
(When Oliver goes through his final aging process, I'm gonna need a appearance from Akira, he said he made one for when Oliver is all grown up >:3 xD )
Lexi's clone crossed her arms. "And you kissed and licked her tongue?" She says raising an eyebrow

shortyshot8 said:

"Only thing I can think of is gave you meet the people I listed and see if it triggered anything" he huffed and frowned.

Nonalaka said:
"Good" she chuckled as she took his hand.
*Natsuru then walked to the Faris Wheel with Amara. The line was luckily short since it was really late now (like night)*

''hmmm...wow its really late. well its gonna be cool to see all the city lights now right?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled happily before dashing out of the room and returning five minutes later, bags of chips, fruit, cold spaghetti and other food items in her hand. She plopped down on to the floor and began eating,"This isn't all of it...I left you with some food..." She said, munching on a sandwich she found.
"That's like not even close to half my snacks. But I am happy you found something to eat." Taylor then went downstairs himself and soon came back and took a seat on his bed as he began to eat.

tumblr_neim5opjF51tu0hbzo1_500.gif

"I got hungry too...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeeees?" Weiss asked as she sat up again.
Malidan finished putting on his pants still no shirt on as he sat next to her "Ya know something....You are a really lovely girl"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's clone crossed her arms. "And you kissed and licked her tongue?" She says raising an eyebrow
Oliver rolled his eyes. "Ground me all you want. But you need to see this!" He said, bouncing up and down. "Please please pleaseeeeeee!"

shortyshot8 said:

Lexi sighed. "Well you warped to my house" she says softly "You said you were visiting Celia" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
She glared at him, puffing out her cheeks as he patted her head "Meanie" she said crossed her arms and looked away "Its not like you'd want to anyways" she muttered quietly to herself
"Who says?" He says and raises an eyebrow "I would but I can't" he mumbled

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "Well you warped to my house" she says softly "You said you were visiting Celia" she says softly
William yawned "Celia? Who the hell is that?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver rolled his eyes. "Ground me all you want. But you need to see this!" He said, bouncing up and down. "Please please pleaseeeeeee!"
Lexi's clone nodded. "Okay your grounded for a week, no leaving the house." she says calmly. "Now go ahead and show me" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
William yawned "Celia? Who the hell is that?" He asked
Lexi shrugged. "I don't know, that's what you said." She says with a sigh. "So you don't remember me one bit?" She asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrugged. "I don't know, that's what you said." She says with a sigh. "So you don't remember me one bit?" She asks softly
William stared at her "I feel li-" He stopped before falling over passed out cold

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then walked to the Faris Wheel with Amara. The line was luckily short since it was really late now (like night)*
''hmmm...wow its really late. well its gonna be cool to see all the city lights now right?''

[/QUOTE]
She nodded her head "mhm! I've never been on at night before so I'm excited!" She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
William stared at her "I feel li-" He stopped before falling over passed out cold
Lexi chuckled a little before casting a follower spell onto him, lifting him up and onto the couch so he had somewhere to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back