• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "I thought IIaani left" she says softly

Amaya kissed his cheek. "I know" she says sweetly

Lexi shook her head. "Anything else?" She asks clearly upset
"Not that I saw, but you should probably tell him he should wait until he's older" he said and frowned when he noticed her upset.

Nonalaka said:
((Dumb phone is really glictching out ;- ;) )
giphy.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"Not that I saw, but you should probably tell him he should wait until he's older" he said and frowned when he noticed her upset.
William landed infront of them his face in the floor "I am never warping again....." He muttered

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...nothin really, you? oh maybe we can go to the faris wheel''

[/QUOTE]
@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"Just before I brought him here" he says and rubs the back of his head

"You should know.. what usually happens when two people are this close? Hmm?.." he chuckles and shook his head.
Her eyes widened "S-shut up! I-I wasn't going to do that!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Alright!" She said happily before nodding "It shouldn't make you dizzy...unless you don't like heights" she giggled.

Roman said:
"I need all my glorious food! I can't let you go raid my fridge and leave nothing!" Taylor said, as he continued to tickle her.
"B-But I'm really hungry! I need to feed." Celia laughed as she pushed his hands away.

shortyshot8 said:
William landed infront of them his face in the floor "I am never warping again....." He muttered
@Mayyflower
Lexi nodded "yea he's gonna be grou-" she cut off when she saw someone fall, she yelped in surprise. "William?" She says placing a hand over her heard

@LunaCrosby

Nonalaka said:

"Alright!" She said happily before nodding "It shouldn't make you dizzy...unless you don't like heights" she giggled.
''it wont''

*He said as he gave his hand to Amara not caring if she either hugged his arm or took his hand while smiling*

WeirdPrincess said:
"B-But I'm really hungry! I need to feed." Celia laughed as she pushed his hands away.
"Fine. Don't go eating all my food though, cause I need food for myself. I do hope you remember my appetite." Taylor said laughing. "Go ahead."

Roman said:
(( Didn't see that xD Ignore that I said that. ))
"Whoops. I thought she was still there. Can I have my bear/lion now?" Han asked chuckling.
May nodded happily. "Uh huh" she says as she moved her hand and summoned about her bion. "There you go" she says happily

Nonalaka said:

"I know but its fun to mess with you" he chucckles and pats her head, leaning back

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded "yea he's gonna be grou-" she cut off when she saw someone fall, she yelped in surprise. "William?" She says placing a hand over her heard
@LunaCrosby
LunaCrosby said:
Zero tilted his head "well hi there" he said "uhh do you need help?" He asks, noticing him on the floor.
William groaned in pain "I was going to visit....Celia.......Where am I?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
May nodded happily. "Uh huh" she says as she moved her hand and summoned about her bion. "There you go" she says happily
Han climbed on the bion and followed behind May. "So, where to? Wanna go to the park?"

shortyshot8 said:
William groaned in pain "I was going to visit....Celia.......Where am I?" He asked
Lexi held a hand out for him, "Your at my house" she says softly. @LunaCrosby

Roman said:
Han climbed on the bion and followed behind May. "So, where to? Wanna go to the park?"
May turned her head around happily. "Yes" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and i love you." he said softly.

Roland rubbed the back of his neck "when ever the ground shakes in mean one of two things, to me, one, a battle of some shape or form is about to happen, is happening, or already has happened." he said calmly "two, now this is truly frightening....." he said shuddering "i wasn't the first one in the bathroom after spicy food night."
Dakota laughed out after the laughing died down she spoke "A-actually.... It was me..my powers are moving rocks below us...." she said in an embarrassed tone "My powers aren't very well controlled and if I don't pay attention they 'blip' as I like to call it" she looked to the ground "My stepmother doesnt allow me to come home because of it..." she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi held a hand out for him, "Your at my house" she says softly. @LunaCrosby
William grabbed her hand and stood up "Man....Who are you?" He asked before looking shocked "Wait....Who was I going to visit? Why am I here? Why can't I remember?"

Roman said:
"Fine. Don't go eating all my food though, cause I need food for myself. I do hope you remember my appetite." Taylor said laughing. "Go ahead."
Celia giggled happily before dashing out of the room and returning five minutes later, bags of chips, fruit, cold spaghetti and other food items in her hand. She plopped down on to the floor and began eating,"This isn't all of it...I left you with some food..." She said, munching on a sandwich she found.

shortyshot8 said:
William grabbed her hand and stood up "Man....Who are you?" He asked before looking shocked "Wait....Who was I going to visit? Why am I here? Why can't I remember?"
Lexi tilted her head. "William.. Are you okay?" She asks softly. "It's me Lexi" she says pointing to herself

Mayyflower said:
Lexi tilted her head. "William.. Are you okay?" She asks softly. "It's me Lexi" she says pointing to herself
William had a massive bump on his head "Who is William?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back