• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I'm not sure to be honest I've only been over there once at the computer lab and I've heard about the other two...I dunno if there's the kind of lab you want over there..." she chuckled "I don't think they would appreciate it, no"
Roland nodded "then i might just have to build one off campus." he said "so, what is there to do around here?" he said looking at her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Well... How about next week?" She asked. "I need time to pick out a dress~" She said sweetly.
William smiled "True" He said softly "Come on let's have one last night together before the work starts"

images
[/URL]
Amara narrowed her eyes in thought as she looked at them all "I want...the kyubey!, isn't it so cute?!" She said as she pointed at it.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "True" He said softly "Come on let's have one last night together before the work starts"
Celia nodded. "Of course! You can do whatever you want to me, remember?" She said seductively.

Nonalaka said:
Amara narrowed her eyes in thought as she looked at them all "I want...the kyubey!, isn't it so cute?!" She said as she pointed at it.
(I see a Farah doll xD )

Celia nodded. "Of course! You can do whatever you want to me, remember?" She said seductively.
William smirked "Oh I remember" He said staring up at her

shortyshot8 said:
(I see a Farah doll xD )

William smirked "Oh I remember" He said staring up at her
Celia smiled and held her arms out, flopping on the bed. "Then what are you waiting for?" She asked.

(Fadeeee >.>)

LunaCrosby said:
"Like who? Tell me about them" he says.
"Well, I met this guy called Han" she said with a smile "He's pretty cool we played video games and went to get pizza. he says he's going to take me with him next time he battles to watch." She said happily "I also met a little girl called may who is friends with him, she's cute but she's pretty shy."

Celia smiled and held her arms out, flopping on the bed. "Then what are you waiting for?" She asked.
(Fadeeee >.>)
William rolled over "M-Man.....That was more than called for"

Celia giggled and hugged him tightly. "Oh you know it was perfect baby..." She said softly.
William smiled and hugged her back "That it was" He said softly

Celia petted his hair softly. "I know... I know..." She said softly. "When are we going to have our wedding anyway?" She asked.

Kokuru tossed pebbles at the ground. "Well, it was nice meeting you." He said plainly.
"Why are you leaving so soon?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "then i might just have to build one off campus." he said "so, what is there to do around here?" he said looking at her.
"You mean at the school? Not much" she chuckled "But if you go around the town there's lots if cafes and a park the amusement park and the beach"

Nonalaka said:
"Well, I met this guy called Han" she said with a smile "He's pretty cool we played video games and went to get pizza. he says he's going to take me with him next time he battles to watch." She said happily "I also met a little girl called may who is friends with him, she's cute but she's pretty shy."
"Ah a little girl? Didn't know you were that desperate" he said jokingly, purposely trying to tick her off.

Nonalaka said:
''haha alright the Kyubey''

''you'll have to make 3 wood planks knocked down for it''

*The game holder said as she points at the wood planks that stood up straight and gave Natsuru a toy rifle with the cork wood in the barrel*

''3 planks......this should be easy''

*He said as he aimed the rifle with one hand as he shot and the cork knocked one down as it ricochet off the first plank as it hit hitting another plank down. He then reloaded the rifle with the 2nd cork since you only get 3 shots. He then shot again as it knocked down a plank in the center*

LunaCrosby said:
"Ah a little girl? Didn't know you were that desperate" he said jokingly, purposely trying to tick her off.
"E-Eh? What's that supposed to mean?" She said pouting at him.

Nonalaka said:
"You mean at the school? Not much" she chuckled "But if you go around the town there's lots if cafes and a park the amusement park and the beach"
Roland sighed "so lots of things, if you don't mind lots of people," he ran is hand through his hair "great" he said as if he had to run through a mine field.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha alright the Kyubey''
''you'll have to make 3 wood planks knocked down for it''

*The game holder said as she points at the wood planks that stood up straight and gave Natsuru a toy rifle with the cork wood in the barrel*

''3 planks......this should be easy''

*He said as he aimed the rifle with one hand as he shot and the cork knocked one down as it ricochet off the first plank as it hit hitting another plank down. He then reloaded the rifle with the 2nd cork since you only get 3 shots. He then shot again as it knocked down a plank in the center*

[/QUOTE]
Amara stood behind him and watched as he shot them down. "Yay!" She chimed, clapping her hands.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "so lots of things, if you don't mind lots of people," he ran is hand through his hair "great" he said as if he had to run through a mine field.
Dakota frowned lightly "Ah, right...sorry I couldn't help" the ground shook for a split second.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh nothing!" He said teasingly and chuckled.

(Anyone open?)
She glared at him "Tell me!" She said as she made her way closer to him. "Do you think I can't make friends or what?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara stood behind him and watched as he shot them down. "Yay!" She chimed, clapping her hands.
''wow...that first shot was good! here''

*She said as she gave Natsuru the Kyubey*

''maybe we can hang out sometime?''

''ah, nah sorry. i already have someone''

*He said as he gave Amara the Kyubey smiling warmly*

*The game holder only smiled friendly*

''hakchi~ well thats alright. you two have a good time k~?''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota frowned lightly "Ah, right...sorry I couldn't help" the ground shook for a split second.
Roland shook his head "what do you mean you could help?" he said calmly "I'd be lost and clueless if i didn't almost bump into you." he said smiling before noticing the ground shaking "well... that's never good."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''wow...that first shot was good! here''
*She said as she gave Natsuru the Kyubey*

''maybe we can hang out sometime?''

''ah, nah sorry. i already have someone''

*He said as he gave Amara the Kyubey smiling warmly*

*The game holder only smiled friendly*

''hakchi~ well thats alright. you two have a good time k~?''

[/QUOTE]
c732z.jpg

Nonalaka said:

She glared at him "Tell me!" She said as she made her way closer to him. "Do you think I can't make friends or what?"
"The real question is do you really trust yourself to get this close to me?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back