• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled, finding his reaction amusing "Well, labs, science labs and computer labs and potion labs"
Roland scratched his head "no smithy's or machine labs? such a shame." he sighed "and I'm guessing they wouldn't be happy if i just renovated one of their buildings into a workshop." he thought out loud.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i sort of gave you a scare from that shock. so lets go to that shooting range thing over there and il win you a prize of your choosing''
*He said as he looks at Amara smiling warmly*

funny this was gonna be his appearance picture but i used a much more epic one xD

View attachment 142291

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, Really?! Yay!" She chimed happily as she hugged onto his arm.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh my..." she said as she stared over at him "Well that was very noble of you, I think you deserve a good nap" she said with a small giggle "Is she okay now?"
"Yup she is" he said happily as he put his arms behind his head.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland scratched his head "no smithy's or machine labs? such a shame." he sighed "and I'm guessing they wouldn't be happy if i just renovated one of their buildings into a workshop." he thought out loud.
"Hmm, I'm not sure to be honest I've only been over there once at the computer lab and I've heard about the other two...I dunno if there's the kind of lab you want over there..." she chuckled "I don't think they would appreciate it, no"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup she is" he said happily as he put his arms behind his head.
"Well that's good" she said smiling "Hmm while you were gone helping your friend I made some new friends" she said with a small nod.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed in relief "Well that was...Interesting" He said to himself
Weiss suddenly woke up,"I'm alive! And you're still naked...." She said as she covered her eyes and sighed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss suddenly woke up,"I'm alive! And you're still naked...." She said as she covered her eyes and sighed.
Malidan smirked "What? Don't like the view?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Really?! Yay!" She chimed happily as she hugged onto his arm.
*Natsuru let Amara hug his arm as he smiled as he began walking to the shooting range as he looked at the prizes*

''hmmm..hey Amara, which one do you want?''

shortyshot8 said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia petted his hair softly. "I know... I know..." She said softly. "When are we going to have our wedding anyway?" She asked.

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes. "The pleasure is all mine."
Kokuru tossed pebbles at the ground. "Well, it was nice meeting you." He said plainly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia petted his hair softly. "I know... I know..." She said softly. "When are we going to have our wedding anyway?" She asked.
William smiled "Whenver you want love" He said softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:

Kokuru tossed pebbles at the ground. "Well, it was nice meeting you." He said plainly.
"Youre leaving already?"

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan smirked "What? Don't like the view?" He asked
Weiss removed her hands and stared at him,"Oh know...I like it alright. It's just that I barely met you and I barely know you." She said before her eyes slowly trailed downwards.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Whenver you want love" He said softly
Celia giggled. "Well... How about next week?" She asked. "I need time to pick out a dress~" She said sweetly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss removed her hands and stared at him,"Oh know...I like it alright. It's just that I barely met you and I barely know you." She said before her eyes slowly trailed downwards.
Malidan shrugged "Well it's nice to start things off big"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back