• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
c732z.jpg
should i have Natsuru reply to that? xD )))

*Natsuru laughed a little watching her reaction*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia started laughing even harder as she was tickled,"But there's all the glorious food in there! I have to eat, I'm hungry!"
"I need all my glorious food! I can't let you go raid my fridge and leave nothing!" Taylor said, as he continued to tickle her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''wow...that first shot was good! here''
*She said as she gave Natsuru the Kyubey*

''maybe we can hang out sometime?''

''ah, nah sorry. i already have someone''

*He said as he gave Amara the Kyubey smiling warmly*

*The game holder only smiled friendly*

''hakchi~ well thats alright. you two have a good time k~?''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah thank you!~" she said happily as she held on to the plushie.

((....nah nah xD well unless you want to xD its just it reminded me of thstvpart of that movie))

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*once she gets down to the nub of the cheese she looks up at Daddy, her big blue eyes curious and determined* What now Daddy??
Snow& Assana:*both of the girls move the knife on the pizza to spread the tomato sauce, since Assana and Miyuki have not eaten fae food before they can enjoy human food*
"I'm in the living room. I kinda have a visitor. Though, you can give the cheese to your, mother, Miyuki." Roman called to her.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah thank you!~" she said happily as she held on to the plushie.
((....nah nah xD well unless you want to xD its just it reminded me of thstvpart of that movie))
''haha...your welcome''

*He said as he pets Amara's head*

Roman said:
"Eh?"
Roman stepped out of his kitchen and looked at Akira.

"I have a front door y'know...."
...♅Akira looked at Roman with a blank stare and spoke, disregarding his statement♅...

“ Did your father die recently? ”

yxa6g5_zpsigku4jmj.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"The real question is do you really trust yourself to get this close to me?" He said and raised an eyebrow.
She continued to glare him, arms crossed "w-what? what do you mean by that?!"

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Thanks you guys" she says happily
@Nonalaka
"You're welcome!" Han said happily. "I wanna bear/lion thing now..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Mommy mommy mommy! I just did something really cool today! I defeated a god with my friend!" Oliver said happily. "I also learned a neat trick! Wanna see it?" He asked.
Lexi's clone nodded. "Congrats" she said nervously. "But I don't want you doing any of those things at this age" she says with a small sigh

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira looked at Roman with a blank stare and spoke, disregarding his statement♅...

“ Did your father die recently? ”

yxa6g5_zpsigku4jmj.gif

[/QUOTE]
"What kind of-"

Roman sighed and sat down on his couch.

"Yeah... He's dead..."

Roman said:
"You're welcome!" Han said happily. "I wanna bear/lion thing now..."
May smiled happily. "I can summon another If you want" she says happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i thought i'd show you something beautiful, sense you fill my life with beauty." he said as he hugged her.
Amaya blushed and hugged him back. "I love you" she says happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...your welcome''
*He said as he pets Amara's head*

[/QUOTE]
She hugged onto it before looking up at him as he patted her head "What do you wanna do now?" She said happily

Roman said:
"What kind of-"
Roman sighed and sat down on his couch.

"Yeah... He's dead..."
...♅Akira looked at the floor then back up at Roman, soon replying as he saw the children in the background♅...

“ I see. A man called me and told me so, however I couldn't identify his presence, nor his location. He's adept as hiding himself, so he may come after you. ”

LunaCrosby said:
"I caught Oliver doing grown up stuff, I don't know if he's allowed to luck ice cream off a girls tounge after kissing her or not" he said quietly so only she could hear.
Lexi raised an eyebrow. "When did he do that?" She said strictly, crossing her arms @TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
She hugged onto it before looking up at him as he patted her head "What do you wanna do now?" She said happily
''hmm...nothin really, you? oh maybe we can go to the faris wheel''

Mayyflower said:
May smiled happily. "I can summon another If you want" she says happily.

"Oooh! Really? That'd be cool, but can you summon two more of just one? Maybe, Ilaani wants one." Han said.

@Nonalaka

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "what do you mean you could help?" he said calmly "I'd be lost and clueless if i didn't almost bump into you." he said smiling before noticing the ground shaking "well... that's never good."
"I suppose so..." he said with a smile "W-whats never good?" She aasked with a nervous chuckle, pretending not to notice.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the floor then back up at Roman, soon replying as he saw the children in the background♅...

“ I see. A man called me and told me so, however I couldn't identify his presence, nor his location. He's adept as hiding himself, so he may come after you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked up at Akira and sighed before to looking downward again.

"What would anyone want with me? It isn't like I could do anything with my current emotional state anyways."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi raised an eyebrow. "When did he do that?" She said strictly, crossing her arms @TheRebelliousDragon
"Just before I brought him here" he says and rubs the back of his head

Nonalaka said:
She continued to glare him, arms crossed "w-what? what do you mean by that?!"
"You should know.. what usually happens when two people are this close? Hmm?.." he chuckles and shook his head.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "and i love you." he said softly.

Nonalaka said:
"I suppose so..." he said with a smile "W-whats never good?" She asked with a nervous chuckle, pretending not to notice.

Roland rubbed the back of his neck "when ever the ground shakes in mean one of two things, to me, one, a battle of some shape or form is about to happen, is happening, or already has happened." he said calmly "two, now this is truly frightening....." he said shuddering "i wasn't the first one in the bathroom after spicy food night."

Roman said:
"Oooh! Really? That'd be cool, but can you summon two more of just one? Maybe, Ilaani wants one." Han said.
@Nonalaka
May nodded. "I thought IIaani left" she says softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and i love you." he said softly.

Roland rubbed the back of his neck "when ever the ground shakes in mean one of two things, to me, one, a battle of some shape or form is about to happen, is happening, or already has happened." he said calmly "two, now this is truly frightening....." he said shuddering "i wasn't the first one in the bathroom after spicy food night."
Amaya kissed his cheek. "I know" she says sweetly

LunaCrosby said:
"Just before I brought him here" he says and rubs the back of his head

"You should know.. what usually happens when two people are this close? Hmm?.." he chuckles and shook his head.
Lexi shook her head. "Anything else?" She asks clearly upset

Roman said:
@Nonalaka
((Ah I made ilaani leave as a wanted someone to interact with and ilaanibwas the only one that wasnt completely abandoning someone as she was in sort of groupbsorryv

Roman said:
@Nonalaka
((I made ilaani leave because Luna had no one to interact with and ilaani was in a sort of group there fore I wouldnt be abandoning a character completely, sorry;- ;) )

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "I thought IIaani left" she says softly

Amaya kissed his cheek. "I know" she says sweetly
(( Didn't see that xD Ignore that I said that. ))

"Whoops. I thought she was still there. Can I have my bear/lion now?" Han asked chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back