• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled a little before casting a follower spell onto him, lifting him up and onto the couch so he had somewhere to sleep.
William's power seemed to completely vanish as he laid there

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's clone nodded. "Okay your grounded for a week, no leaving the house." she says calmly. "Now go ahead and show me show me" she says softly
Oliver nodded and he got down on all fours. "ZODIAC CHANGE: TARSUS!" He yelled as a large glowing red blade appeared from his head, his whole body becoming that of a bulls. His eyes started glowing red. "How do I look?!" He asked.

(Oliver is what is known as a Zodiac Beast. He can control all different forms that have to do with the zodiac and are one of the rarest species on earth. Zodiac Beasts are known to be extremely powerful when fully grown.)

Mayyflower said:
May giggled as her bion sped up. "Come on boy" she says snapping her fingers at Hans bion so he Would speed up.
"Ooo! He went faster!" Han said as he immediately caught up with May. "These things are cool!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Who says?" He says and raises an eyebrow "I would but I can't" he mumbled
She turned and looked at him, her arms still crossed "Me, I says"

Mayyflower said:
"Huh?" She asks tilting her head
Ayen spotted the house then smiled at Amaya "no worries love." he said as he cradled Amaya in his arms and flew straight to the house.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded her head "mhm! I've never been on at night before so I'm excited!" She said happily.
*As it was their turn to get on, Natsuru went in with Amara as the door closed. It was on of those Faris Wheels where you ride in box. Natsuru looked out and looked at the city lights*

''its a nice sight...dont you think?''

*He said as he looked ar Amara with a smile on his face*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded and he got down on all fours. "ZODIAC CHANGE: TARSUS!" He yelled as a large glowing red blade appeared from his head, his whole body becoming that of a bulls. His eyes started glowing red. "How do I look?!" He asked.
(Oliver is what is known as a Zodiac Beast. He can control all different forms that have to do with the zodiac and are one of the rarest species on earth. Zodiac Beasts are known to be extremely powerful when fully grown.)
Lexi's cloned smiled. "You looked like a bull" she says with a chuckle. "But you look good" she says nodding.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed out after the laughing died down she spoke "A-actually.... It was me..my powers are moving rocks below us...." she said in an embarrassed tone "My powers aren't very well controlled and if I don't pay attention they 'blip' as I like to call it" she looked to the ground "My stepmother doesnt allow me to come home because of it..." she said quietly.
Roland shook his head "that's not right, if someone refuses to see you because of something you can't help..... then gods damn them because they have no right to call you family." he said semi-angrily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen spotted the house then smiled at Amaya "no worries love." he said as he cradled Amaya in his arms and flew straight to the house.
The hairs on Amaya's back stood up. "Erghh" she says as she hugs Ayen tightly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's cloned smiled. "You looked like a bull" she says with a chuckle. "But you look good" she says nodding.
Oliver laughed. "I can do this too!" He happily as he turned towards a tree suddenly dashing at 400 mph at it and stabbing it, then blasting it with a large red light from his sword, the tree going all the way around the earth and landing right next to Lexi.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark frowned "Umm...I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and I was wondering if....Well...See I don't like it when people do stuff like that so I guess what I mean is...Let her the fuck go"
"This has nothing to do with you... Sir... So fuck off before you do something you'll regret..." Blair struggles then gives him a look, "Im fine... So leave."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"This has nothing to do with you... Sir... So fuck off before you do something you'll regret..." Blair struggles then gives him a look, "Im fine... So leave."
Tark sighed and looked at Blair "You don't look very fine so please allow me to help" He said looking at them all "Now I suggest you let her go before you get hurt"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As it was their turn to get on, Natsuru went in with Amara as the door closed. It was on of those Faris Wheels where you ride in box. Natsuru looked out and looked at the city lights*
''its a nice sight...dont you think?''

*He said as he looked ar Amara with a smile on his face*

[/QUOTE]
Amara turned and smiled back "mhm! Its beautiful!" She said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well your wrong, I would but I can't" he says.
Ilaani stared at him, she thought he was talking about the meanie comment, realising he heard what she had said, her face dropped "...you would but you can't?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara turned and smiled back "mhm! Its beautiful!" She said happily.

Ilaani stared at him, she thought he was talking about the meanie comment, realising he heard what she had said, her face dropped "...you would but you can't?"
"Mhm" he says

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver laughed. "I can do this too!" He happily as he turned towards a tree suddenly dashing at 400 mph at it and stabbing it, then blasting it with a large red light from his sword, the tree going all the way around the earth and landing right next to Lexi.
(There inside the house)

Roman said:
"That's like not even close to half my snacks. But I am happy you found something to eat." Taylor then went downstairs himself and soon came back and took a seat on his bed as he began to eat.
tumblr_neim5opjF51tu0hbzo1_500.gif

"I got hungry too...."
Celia laughed,"Well isn't that funny. Even though we did kind of just eat ice cream." She said, eating more food happily."I feel like I'm gonna be fat after this."

Roman said:
"When did you learn to do this?" Han asked curiously
May shrugged. "I was thinking of a sqacoon" she says "a raccoon/ squirrel" she says softly. "And I put my mind to it and I could start mixing animals together" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "that's not right, if someone refuses to see you because of something you can't help..... then gods damn them because they have no right to call you family." he said semi-angrily.
Dakota stared at him "Well, that's not a problem, she doesn't call me family anyway" she said as she rubbed the side of her arm.

Mayyflower said:
The hairs on Amaya's back stood up. "Erghh" she says as she hugs Ayen tightly
Ayen smiles "you know i wont let you get hurt my love?" he says chuckling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiles "you know i wont let you get hurt my love?" he says chuckling
Amaya smiled and nodded. "I know," she says with a chuckle. "But just in case" she says jokingly

Mayyflower said:
May shrugged. "I was thinking of a sqacoon" she says "a raccoon/ squirrel" she says softly. "And I put my mind to it and I could start mixing animals together" she says happily
Han nodded, "I can see that happening. But, why a sqacoon? It would probably be a big violent a km squirrel"

LunaCrosby said:
"Mhm" he says
"I-Im not asking you to do it or anything" she said as she looked at the ground "but f-for curiosity sake... what's wrong with me that you can't?" She said with a frown as she shuffled her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back