• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss raised an eyebrow,"Well then by all means please do."
Malidan chuckled "As you say" He said before closing his eyes pressing his lips against hers

Mayyflower said:
Amaya clung to his chest before laughing a little
Ayen finally landed in the front yard "that was refreshing" he said putting Amaya down and stretching his arms.

Roman said:
"I was never fat... Though I know I can get fat if I don't get the proper exercise." Taylor said. "Well, maybe a little pudgy as a kid, but that's it."
Celia stopped eating suddenly, her cheeks full of food,"Pudgy Taylor? I need to see this right away!" She swallowed the food in her mouth and wiped it with a napkin she got.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(NUUUU that means he forgot about Celia... DAMMIT ;-; The tears...)
(( Are you fucking serious...again?! What the hell is wrong with William?! xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged "but at the same time i have the hope of seeing them again," he said looking at Dakota "and sadly you don't." he said almost like a apology while looking to the side.
Dakota had a sudden wave of realisation wash over her.....as of the incident last week with her brother, she had no-one left. As small tears formed in the corner of her eyes which she quickly wiped "no more sad talk" she said abruptly as she grabbed his wrist and pulled him along "Let's go have some ice cream"

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan chuckled "As you say" He said before closing his eyes pressing his lips against hers
Weiss closed her eyes and leaned into him slightly, kissing him back.

(Then he busted through a wall... xD JK JK Say he went outside and did it)
@Mayyflower
(Lol okay)

Lexi yelped when the tree brushes against her leg. "Nice" she says smi

shortyshot8 said:
(Do what you want xD )
William laid there almost looking lifeless

(alright)

Lexi scanned his body. "He's in a coma?!" She groans before grabbing his hand and warping to the hospital, the doctors took him and worked on him, after about an hour they put him in the room and Lexi sat in there and watched tv. "You better wake up" she said to herself

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss closed her eyes and leaned into him slightly, kissing him back.
Malidan smirked a little deepening the kiss

Mayyflower said:
(Lol okay)

(alright)

Lexi scanned his body. "He's in a coma?!" She groans before grabbing his hand and warping to the hospital, the doctors took him and worked on him, after about an hour they put him in the room and Lexi sat in there and watched tv. "You better wake up" she said to herself
William remained knocked out

Mayyflower said:
(Lol okay)

(alright)

Oliver grinned at her. "I know! Someday, I'm going to be super strong! Like dad!" He said happily as he morphed back into his human form.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota had a sudden wave of realization wash over her.....as of the incident last week with her brother, she had no-one left. As small tears formed in the corner of her eyes which she quickly wiped "no more sad talk" she said abruptly as she grabbed his wrist and pulled him along "Let's go have some ice cream"
Roland grabbed her waist back then pulled her into a hug "okay, no more sad talk, but i will say this.." he said softly "if you truly believe you have no one left, then I'll be your family." he said softly pressing her head to his shoulder. "I'll accept you when no one else will, that's a promise." he said in a caring.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "It was" she says happily
Ayen looked at the house "so, what was growing up in this house like, my love?" he asked as he sat down.

Oliver grinned at her. "I know! Someday, I'm going to be super strong! Like dad!" He said happily as he morphed back into his human form.
Lexi's clone smiled and took his hand. "Yes you will" she says smiling. "where is Harper" she says looking out at the beach.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the house "so, what was growing up in this house like, my love?" he asked as he sat down.
Amaya smiled. "Interesting." She says looking around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back