• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him "Well, that's not a problem, she doesn't call me family anyway" she said as she rubbed the side of her arm.
Roland sighed "well if it helps, my father pulled me away from my family the day my powers started acting up, took me to his damn volcano in Greece to train and learn, that was two years ago, haven't seen my family sense." he said trying to cheer her up, but ended up making himself sad, even though he wouldn't show it.

shortyshot8 said:
William's power seemed to completely vanish as he laid there
Lexi felt the entertainment come off of William and she went over to him and shook him. "William, are you okay?" She asks worriedly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed,"Well isn't that funny. Even though we did kind of just eat ice cream." She said, eating more food happily."I feel like I'm gonna be fat after this."
"I doubt you'd get fat. I know I won't get fat." He said finishing the food. "Now I exercise." Taylor said standing up. "I always work my food off. That explains why I am not fat, even though I eat like I am."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi felt the entertainment come off of William and she went over to him and shook him. "William, are you okay?" She asks worriedly
William didn't respond one bit (Yes he is in a coma xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan finished putting on his pants still no shirt on as he sat next to her "Ya know something....You are a really lovely girl"
Weiss chuckled,"After all the things that I've said and done, that's surprising to hear."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded. "I know," she says with a chuckle. "But just in case" she says jokingly
Ayen smiled "well, you're no fun." he said with a joking pout before doing a barrel roll and laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss chuckled,"After all the things that I've said and done, that's surprising to hear."
Malidan smiled "Hey" He said brushing some hair out of her face "I think you are amazing"

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I can see that happening. But, why a sqacoon? It would probably be a big violent a km squirrel"
May laughed. "Cause it sounded funny" she says still laughing a little

Nonalaka said:
Amara turned and smiled back "mhm! Its beautiful!" She said happily.

Ilaani stared at him, she thought he was talking about the meanie comment, realising he heard what she had said, her face dropped "...you would but you can't?"
*Natsuru nodded as he wrapped his arm around Amara and pulled her closer while looking out into the city*

Roman said:
"I doubt you'd get fat. I know I won't get fat." He said finishing the food. "Now I exercise." Taylor said standing up. "I always work my food off. That explains why I am not fat, even though I eat like I am."
"I don't exercise at all." Celia admitted as she ate a piece of chocolate cake."I must have a high metabolism or something....I can eat whatever I want as much as I want and not get fat from it."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well if it helps, my father pulled me away from my family the day my powers started acting up, took me to his damn volcano in Greece to train and learn, that was two years ago, haven't seen my family sense." he said trying to cheer her up, but ended up making himself sad, even though he wouldn't show it.
She looked at him "That is worse" she said with a frown as the ground shook for another moment "My father has been dead for years and my brother passed not so long ago and I know I cant see them as they are not there but...you know your family is still out there and yet you cannot contact them" she continued to look at him. "I'm very sorry"

Mayyflower said:
May laughed. "Cause it sounded funny" she says still laughing a little
"It does sound funny though.... Did you ever make it? If so, what did it act like?" Han asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan smiled "Hey" He said brushing some hair out of her face "I think you are amazing"
Weiss looked over at him and huffed, blowing her bangs out of her face."I'm still saying that's surprising." She admitted, nodding her head as she did.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked over at him and huffed, blowing her bangs out of her face."I'm still saying that's surprising." She admitted, nodding her head as she did.
Malidan sighed "God at this rate I'm gonna have to kiss you to shut you up"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru nodded as he wrapped his arm around Amara and pulled her closer while looking out into the city*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled as she moved in closer to him and watched the view out the window. "Thank you for taking me here today" she said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't exercise at all." Celia admitted as she ate a piece of chocolate cake."I must have a high metabolism or something....I can eat whatever I want as much as I want and not get fat from it."
"I was never fat... Though I know I can get fat if I don't get the proper exercise." Taylor said. "Well, maybe a little pudgy as a kid, but that's it."

Nonalaka said:
"I-Im not asking you to do it or anything" she said as she looked at the ground "but f-for curiosity sake... what's wrong with me that you can't?" She said with a frown as she shuffled her feet.
"Nothing's wrong with you" he said.

Mayyflower said:
"I made it" she says happily. "It acted weird" she says softly
"How did it look? Was it a hideous and ferocious beast? Or was it cute and cuddly? Actually I doubt the cute and cuddly thing...." Han said

shortyshot8 said:
William didn't respond one bit (Yes he is in a coma xD )
(On Lexi's couch too xD should I have him stay there and coma In the extra room or hospital?)

Lexi grunts. "Well that's great" she sighs

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him "That is worse" she said with a frown as the ground shook for another moment "My father has been dead for years and my brother passed not so long ago and I know I cant see them as they are not there but...you know your family is still out there and yet you cannot contact them" she continued to look at him. "I'm very sorry"
Roland shrugged "but at the same time i have the hope of seeing them again," he said looking at Dakota "and sadly you don't." he said almost like a apology while looking to the side.

Mayyflower said:
(On Lexi's couch too xD should I have him stay there and coma In the extra room or hospital?)
Lexi grunts. "Well that's great" she sighs
(Do what you want xD )

William laid there almost looking lifeless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back