• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's clone smiled and took his hand. "Yes you will" she says smiling. "where is Harper" she says looking out at the beach.
Oliver shrugged. "Beats me..." He said.

-------

Hiro had ran away with Harper to the Exceed Dimension xD

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stopped eating suddenly, her cheeks full of food,"Pudgy Taylor? I need to see this right away!" She swallowed the food in her mouth and wiped it with a napkin she got.
Taylor chuckled, "There may be a few pictures of me around here. I'm not sure though..." he said as he did some push ups.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
-------

(They did!?! Ugh another thing for Marcus to solve xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Interesting." She says looking around
Ayen raised an eyebrow "oh, how so? I've bore witness to many 'interesting' things and events." he said slyly.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "There may be a few pictures of me around here. I'm not sure though..." he said as he did some push ups.
"I'm going on an adventure in your house to look for pictures!" Celia exclaimed as she shot up from her seat and exited the room.

(Bruh... Don't mess with a Hiro! Ha! See what I did there?! xD )
40682995.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Roland grabbed her waist back then pulled her into a hug "okay, no more sad talk, but i will say this.." he said softly "if you truly believe you have no one left, then I'll be your family." he said softly pressing her head to his shoulder. "I'll accept you when no one else will, that's a promise." he said in a caring.
Dakota's eyes widened as she was suddenly pulled into a hug she froze briefly before finding herself hugging back "Thank you" she said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow "oh, how so? I've bore witness to many 'interesting' things and events." he said slyly.
Amaya sighed. "Well since I had 3 other siblings" she says smiling. "They kept it interesting" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm going on an adventure in your house to look for pictures!" Celia exclaimed as she shot up from her seat and exited the room.
Taylor nodded, "Have fun! If you find any, I'll be happy to look at them with you." Hw said as he continued to work out

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled as she moved in closer to him and watched the view out the window. "Thank you for taking me here today" she said with a nod.
''no problem. im glad you decided to come with me''

*He said as he kept smiling before sitting on the bench that was on the side and brought Amara to sit next to him as he wrapped his arm around her again*

LunaCrosby said:
"The friend I was talking about became my girlfriend" he mumbled.
Ilaani froze, this bothered her, this shouldn't bother her, she didn't want it to bother her whatsoever, she wanted to just punch herself, once again her heart screwing her over. She eventually turned to him, forcing a smile "Ah,...Congratz.."

-------

Lexi's cloned rubbed her arms. "I hope she's okay" she says putting a hand on Oliver's shoulder

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's eyes widened as she was suddenly pulled into a hug she froze briefly before finding herself hugging back "Thank you" she said quietly.
Roland nodded "i acted of my own volition, you don't need to thank me." he said releasing his hug and smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no problem. im glad you decided to come with me''
*He said as he kept smiling before sitting on the bench that was on the side and brought Amara to sit next to him as he wrapped his arm around her again*

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled lightly "Eh?, well why wouldn't I decide to come with you silly"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "i acted of my own volition, you don't need to thank me." he said releasing his hug and smiling at her.
Dakota smiled back "Proper manners would tell me to thank you" she chuckled "We can go now..right?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Well since I had 3 other siblings" she says smiling. "They kept it interesting" she says happily
Ayen laughed "try having more cousins than you can count, then you can say interesting." he said sitting down and smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled back "Proper manners would tell me to thank you" she chuckled "We can go now..right?"
Roland nodded "oh, i see how it..... fine lets go." he said calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back