• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland's eye twitched "but of course Proper manners would have me follow you, and ice cream does sound good." he said as he followed her.
She tilted her head and pouted "....There won't be many people I promise" she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh wow, yea" she says smiling
Ayen sighed as he stood up and grabbed Amaya's hand and smiled "i don't think i got a good enough look at the master bedroom, maybe you could give me a better look my love?" he said deviously.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "she made a clone, she went to the hospital" she says softly
Oliver panicked. "Mommy got hurt?! I'm coming mommy!" He yelled as he transformed into Tarsus and burst out the door in search of his mother, completely making a mistake because of her wording. (XDDDD)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he stood up and grabbed Amaya's hand and smiled "i don't think i got a good enough look at the master bedroom, maybe you could give me a better look my love?" he said deviously.
Amaya stood up and walked to the bedroom and opened the door.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hehe...me too''
*He said before he kisses Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed lightly before kissing him back.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver panicked. "Mommy got hurt?! I'm coming mommy!" He yelled as he transformed into Tarsus and burst out the door in search of his mother, completely making a mistake because of her wording. (XDDDD)
Lexi's cloned trapped Oliver in a dome. "She went there for a friend" she sighs. "Calm down" she says raising an eyebrow

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled a little as he stood up "Are you both new here?" He asked
Neko looked at Marcus and held on tighter to Karito's arm, hissing. Karito chuckled as he lowered the parasol a little,"We are yes. We've met a total of two people while we were here."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's cloned trapped Oliver in a dome. "She went there for a friend" she sighs. "Calm down" she says raising an eyebrow
Oliver calmed down and reverted to a human state.

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed lightly before kissing him back.
*Natsuru pulled away as he noticed they were almost half way down*

''well, we'll have to go home now''

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head and pouted "....There won't be many people I promise" she said quietly.
Roland sighed "here i though i just agreed to go with you, well just goes to show that...." he sighed again "let go get some ice cream before i ramble the day away." he said as he slid his and into hers.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stood up and walked to the bedroom and opened the door.
Ayen closed the door behind them then hugged Amaya from behind and started kissing her neck.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver calmed down and reverted to a human state.
Lexi broke the dome. "You see what you did to that door, your mother said you weren't allowed to leave the house" she says crossing her arms

Mayyflower said:
Lexi broke the dome. "You see what you did to that door, your mother said you weren't allowed to leave the house" she says crossing her arms
Oliver frowned, looking at the house. "I'll clean it up..." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru pulled away as he noticed they were almost half way down*
''well, we'll have to go home now''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded as she looked out the window briefly "Okay~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked at Marcus and held on tighter to Karito's arm, hissing. Karito chuckled as he lowered the parasol a little,"We are yes. We've met a total of two people while we were here."
Marcus smiled "It's nice to meet you both...My name is Marcus Short"

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded as she looked out the window briefly "Okay~"
*As the ride ended, Natsuru came out and brought Amara with him as they walked back to the parking lot*

''you still have you Kyubey plushie right? i mean i dont want you to lose it''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed as she raced around the house,"Lookin for pictures of a pudgy boyfriend...where would those be..." She muttered as she opened cabinets and found boxes. Opening the boxes, she saw either junk or some other stuff she didn't know what to do with. Upon opening another one, she found a photo book and gasped."My mission is complete!" She exclaimed before racing back into Taylor's room, leaving everything where she left it.
Taylor stood up when, Celia came running in. "Oh you found it. Here let me see." Taylor took the book and sat it on his bed, before flipping it open. "Mom, dad. Brother. Here we are!" Taylor said grabbing a picture of himself.

latest

"See...?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "here i though i just agreed to go with you, well just goes to show that...." he sighed again "let go get some ice cream before i ramble the day away." he said as he slid his and into hers.

Ayen closed the door behind them then hugged Amaya from behind and started kissing her neck.
Dakota stared at him again as they started walking. "You cut off your sentences an awful lot" she said plainly "I dont think you ramble"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "It's nice to meet you both...My name is Marcus Short"
Neko stared at Marcus before throwing a fish at his face, watching as it whacked him. Karito burst out laughing as she did,"N-Neko! That wasn't very nice of you to do...I'm sorry about her. I'm Karito and the one who threw the fish was Neko."

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya blushed and closed her eyes and tilted her head sideways for better access

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko stared at Marcus before throwing a fish at his face, watching as it whacked him. Karito burst out laughing as she did,"N-Neko! That wasn't very nice of you to do...I'm sorry about her. I'm Karito and the one who threw the fish was Neko."
Marcus laughed a little as the fish lit up and turned to ash "It's fine" He said with a happy smile but it was clear that was an example

Roman said:
Taylor stood up when, Celia came running in. "Oh you found it. Here let me see." Taylor took the book and sat it on his bed, before flipping it open. "Mom, dad. Brother. Here we are!" Taylor said grabbing a picture of himself.
latest

"See...?"
Celia gasped as she stared at the picture,"I want it...I mean him...no wait I mean you! You were so cute as a baby!" She squealed as she put her hands on her cheeks, still looking at the picture.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As the ride ended, Natsuru came out and brought Amara with him as they walked back to the parking lot*
''you still have you Kyubey plushie right? i mean i dont want you to lose it''

[/QUOTE]
She smiled at him "Of course! Its right here!" She said as she held it up "I won't loose it!" She said as she hugged it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back