• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him again as they started walking. "You cut off your sentences an awful lot" she said plainly "I dont think you ramble"
Roland laughed "ha, that's a first," he chuckled "if you ever get me started on craftsmanship you'll see Dakota." he said with a smile

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's cloned nodded. "Okay" she says motioning him to the house
Oliver immediately got to work on the house. He didn't complain about his punishment, he was very mad he was grounded and couldn't see Anna... But he didn't complain.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and closed her eyes and tilted her head sideways for better access
Ayen continued kissing her neck then made his way up to her cheek, then grabbed her chin between his finger and thumb to move her head to the side and kissed her mouth.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "ha, that's a first," he chuckled "if you ever get me started on craftsmanship you'll see Dakota." he said with a smile
"That's because you are talking about something you love though, its understandable" she said with a smile "If I were to talk about books I would ramble on also" she said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
"That's because you are talking about something you love though, its understandable" she said with a smile "If I were to talk about books I would ramble on also" she said with a chuckle.
Roland chuckled "so here is this ice cream place?" he asked smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...good''

[/QUOTE]
"Did you have fun?... y'know apart from the lightning" she giggled before letting out a small yawn.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver immediately got to work on the house. He didn't complain about his punishment, he was very mad he was grounded and couldn't see Anna... But he didn't complain.
Lexi's clone fixed the door with her magic. "go eat there's spaghetti in there" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey swung her legs on the bench, she opened a portal and peeked at Lexi "Lexi where's harper?" She asked and huffed, wanting someone to play with.
@Mayyflower
Lexi yelped in supprise "I have no clue" she sighed

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen continued kissing her neck then made his way up to her cheek, then grabbed her chin between his finger and thumb to move her head to the side and kissed her mouth.
Amaya kissed him back, placing a hand on his chest.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "so here is this ice cream place?" he asked smiling at her.
"Its not very far, its just down this street a bit" she said happily "So,....why do you not like crowds?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's clone fixed the door with her magic. "go eat there's spaghetti in there" she says softly

Kelsey frowned "Ok" she huffed and closed the portal "am I the only kid that goes outside these days?" She mumbled.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little as the fish lit up and turned to ash "It's fine" He said with a happy smile but it was clear that was an example
Neko frowned,"My fish..." She said sadly as she watched the ashes fall to the ground. Karito smiled,"Well maybe you shouldn't have wasted it on Marcus. Now if you'll excuse me, I have something to do. Neko, just stay here and talk to him." He said, patting her head before shaking his arm free and leaving.

Nonalaka said:
"Did you have fun?... y'know apart from the lightning" she giggled before letting out a small yawn.
''yeah. i had a lot of fun. but of course il always have fun when im with you''

*He said as he pets Amara's head*

Mayyflower said:

Oliver nodded and went inside, sitting at the kitchen table where his spaghetti was waiting for him. He scarfed it down happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah. i had a lot of fun. but of course il always have fun when im with you''
*He said as he pets Amara's head*

[/QUOTE]
"Good good" she chimed happily "I had lots of fun too!" She chimed as they reached the car.

Oliver nodded and went inside, sitting at the kitchen table where his spaghetti was waiting for him. He scarfed it down happily.
Lexi went inside and sat down at the table. "Where is your father?" She asks softly

Roman said:
"How did it look? Was it a hideous and ferocious beast? Or was it cute and cuddly? Actually I doubt the cute and cuddly thing...." Han said
May laughed and waved her hand and made a sqacoon. "It's cute" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled as he pulled away from the kiss, then lifted Amaya and set her on the bed, but this time before kissing her he bit his touge to make it bleed, then he went it for a deep kiss.

Nonalaka said:
"Its not very far, its just down this street a bit" she said happily "So,....why do you not like crowds?"
Roland hesitated "well, when you grow up spending more time in a smithy than outside, you tend to only get use to your family and the few people you can relate to." he said trying to smile while rubbing the back of his head.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi went inside and sat down at the table. "Where is your father?" She asks softly

Oliver looks up, slurping up a noodle. "He said he had to go to work." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden looked at Oliver "and yet she said he was far away from here?" He mumbled and stared at him.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Oliver poked his nose. "Who are you and why are you in mommy and daddy's home?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he pulled away from the kiss, then lifted Amaya and set her on the bed, but this time before kissing her he bit his touge to make it bleed, then he went it for a deep kiss.
Roland hesitated "well, when you grow up spending more time in a smithy than outside, you tend to only get use to your family and the few people you can relate to." he said trying to smile while rubbing the back of his head.
Amaya kissed him back, she let out a soft moan when she could taste the blood, she placed her hand on his cheek and the other her arm rested on his neck softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gasped as she stared at the picture,"I want it...I mean him...no wait I mean you! You were so cute as a baby!" She squealed as she put her hands on her cheeks, still looking at the picture.
Taylor nodded, "If you want the picture take it. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of them in there. See, look at this one. I was about 14 or 15 at the time."

son_gohan_by_sbddbz-d6ek1vf.png

Mayyflower said:

"That's a surprise... I'm scared it might attack me though... Will it?" Han asked

Oliver poked his nose. "Who are you and why are you in mommy and daddy's home?" He asked.
"That's Lexi's cousin who tried to kill her, but he's okay now" she says keeping an eye on Jayden.

Oliver looks up, slurping up a noodle. "He said he had to go to work." He said.
Lexi nodded. "Ah I see" she says quietly. "Where does he work?" She asks confused

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani froze, this bothered her, this shouldn't bother her, she didn't want it to bother her whatsoever, she wanted to just punch herself, once again her heart screwing her over. She eventually turned to him, trying her best to force a smile "Ah,...Congratz.."
@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "If you want the picture take it. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of them in there. See, look at this one. I was about 14 or 15 at the time."
son_gohan_by_sbddbz-d6ek1vf.png

"That's a surprise... I'm scared it might attack me though... Will it?" Han asked
May giggled. "Noooo" she says softly. "There more afraid of you than you are it" she says nicely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back