• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver jumped for joy. "Yay! Let's go see mommy!" He said happily.
Lexi nodded "okay yea," she says before grabbing Oliver's hand. "Make yourself at home Jayden" she says as she warps to the hospital to Lexi @shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han's jaw dropped, "You can even make fantasy animals?! You've been practicing haven't you?"
May giggled. "Yep" she says smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded "okay yea," she says before grabbing Oliver's hand. "Make yourself at home Jayden" she says as she warps to the hospital to Lexi @shortyshot8
Oliver ran over and hugged his real mom. "Mommmmyyyy!!!!" He said happily, snuggling his face against her head.

Mayyflower said:

May giggled. "Yep" she says smiling.
"Trying to impress someone with your cool animals or you just like to have a wide variety of animals ready to be around at the swipe of your hand?"

LunaCrosby said:
Allen couldn't help but smile "I was ilaani just stared at him blankly, she didn't know if she wanted to smile or yell at him. "Why....Why would you make that up?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Oh, right..well you aren't either of those things right now, and technically you are already making progress, you're talking to me AND going to a public place"
Roland chuckled "yes, but i can relate to you, and as for a public place...." he said before sighing "well, you have me on that." he said cheerfully.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back she placed a hand on his chest.
Ayen smiled as he kissed her and ran his hand up her shirt.

(Fade?)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura fell asleep, narrowing her eyes and swuirming as she had a not so great dream which bothered her "no" was all she mumbled.
@Anyone x3
Takeshi poked the girl with the hilt of his sword, "Ma'am are you dead? If so, I'll have to aak you to come with me." He said plainly as he looked down at her.

200_s.gif

(( I was bored
:P and wanted to use my new character ))

Oliver ran over and hugged his real mom. "Mommmmyyyy!!!!" He said happily, snuggling his face against her head.
Lexi's clone dissapeared. "Hey there" she says happily as she hugs him back

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "yes, but i can relate to you, and as for a public place...." he said before sighing "well, you have me on that." he said cheerfully.

(Fade?)
(Fade)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Umm...Sorry about that......Here maybe I can repay you with another?" He said making a big fish appear
Neko pounced on the fish and happily began to eat it."Fish! It's so much bigger then the other one..."

SoulofTobi said:

(Fade?)
"See?, baby steps and you'll be social in no time!" She said happily "I'll help you however I can!"

Roman said:
"Trying to impress someone with your cool animals or you just like to have a wide variety of animals ready to be around at the swipe of your hand?"
"Both" she says smiling. "What else is a fantasy animal?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko pounced on the fish and happily began to eat it."Fish! It's so much bigger then the other one..."
Marcus laughed a little as he watched her "You are crazy" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
William made a groan but still didn't wake up or move
Lexi looked over at William. "What the heck?" She asks pulling Oliver into her lap. @TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"See?, baby steps and you'll be social in no time!" She said happily "I'll help you however I can!"
Roland sighed "just don't ask questions if i go black faced and monotone when lots of people start showing up." he said nonchalantly.

Roman said:
"You can have these two. I have many more, so a few missing isn't much of a problem for me." Taylor said. He then handed her the pictures, "Here you go."
Celia squealed as she took the pictures and held them close to her."Yay! I have pictures of you as a kid and their adorable. I'm now satisfied and happy." She said as she sat down on the bed.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's clone dissapeared. "Hey there" she says happily as she hugs him back

(Fade)
Ayen lay on the bed holding Amaya close, then bleeding of his tongue finally stopped "you amaze me every time my love." he said between breaths.

Roman said:
Takeshi poked the girl with the hilt of his sword, "Ma'am are you dead? If so, I'll have to aak you to come with me." He said plainly as he looked down at her.
200_s.gif

(( I was bored
:P and wanted to use my new character ))

Kagura slowly opened her eyes "do I look dead Mister?" She asks.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "just don't ask questions if i go black faced and monotone when lots of people start showing up." he said nonchalantly.
She smiled "I know I know I won't, I don't expect you to be fine with it right away" she said as they arrived at the icecream shop.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked over at William. "What the heck?" She asks pulling Oliver into her lap. @TheRebelliousDragon
Oliver watched him intently. "Who is that man mommy?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lay on the bed holding Amaya close, then bleeding of his tongue finally stopped "you amaze me every time my love." he said between breaths.
Amaya chuckled. "Same to you" she says kissing his jaw.

Mayyflower said:
"Both" she says smiling. "What else is a fantasy animal?" She asks
"A griffin." Han Said before squinting a little. He gave May a serious look before speaking.

tumblr_lyw5q6Y1Se1qfezoro1_r2_500.gif

"The people you are trying to impress better not be boys..." he said in a low but serious voice.

Oliver watched him intently. "Who is that man mommy?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
Lexi kissed the back of his head. "That's friend William" she says softly @shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Allen tilted his head "does it upset you?" He asks.
"What, that you made it up?" She looked at him before shaking her head hesitantly "N-no? I said congratz...although lying is bad..." she said before returning her gaze to the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia squealed as she took the pictures and held them close to her."Yay! I have pictures of you as a kid and their adorable. I'm now satisfied and happy." She said as she sat down on the bed.
"You're welcome. If I ever need anymore I can ask my mom. She tends to have a lot of pictures of me and my dad." He said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back