• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"So he made you act this way?" She whispered back as she read the ice cream flavours
Roland shook his head "no, its more that his blood makes me act this way, i mean have you heard what the other gods did to him?" he said forgetting he hadn't told her who his father was.

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "Wha-What happened.....You took me in and then......" He said trying to understand "Why do I feel so weak....My Magic it's......!!"

He sighed before looking at Himeragi "You okay?" He asked

@Himeragi Seiker @Jennete
*Himeragi looks up and shakes her head while smiling a little*

''y-yeah...im fine''

LunaCrosby said:
"All my friends are either with family or getting married" she huffs "so I just thought... why not die in a peacefull field" she sighed.
"Well, I can help you with that. But since your alive and well, I'll let you die when your time has come. For now stop being so emo." Takeshi said

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "It does, I'm the only one in my family who doesn't like water" she says softly and pointed at the door in the room. "There's the bathroom." She says softly
Ayen tilted his head "too bad, because I'll make sure the kids love water." he said teasingly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because it doesn't make sense whether you care if I have a girlfriend or not" he smirks.
She looked at him "It does" she said as she uncrossed her arms "If you had one and she disliked me...we'd have less time to hang out cause she wouldn't want to be around me and you'd have to do as she wishes." She said before frowning "I may call you mean but you are one of my closest friends"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi looks up and shakes her head while smiling a little*
''y-yeah...im fine''

[/QUOTE]
Malidan smiled "That's good I hate to see my friends upset"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked at him and glared, the fish in her mouth,"That's rude to say."
Marcus laughed nervously "Sorry sorry" He said before sighing and sitting down "It's good to meet you Neko"

Roman said:
"You're welcome. If I ever need anymore I can ask my mom. She tends to have a lot of pictures of me and my dad." He said smiling.
"Okay!" Celia said as she fell back on the bed, still holding the pictures."Mm...." She hummed as she rolled around on the bed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru got out of the car opening the front door to the mansion*
''we're home~''

''ah~ welcome- oh you have your original form too?''

''hahaha...yup''

[/QUOTE]
"Helloooo~" Amara called as she spun around on her heels then came to a stop, like always suddenly becoming sleepy like a kid crashing from a sugar rush walking over hand hugging into natsuru in response.

Nonalaka said:
"Helloooo~" Amara called as she spun around on her heels then came to a stop, like always suddenly becoming sleepy like a kid crashing from a sugar rush walking over hand hugging into natsuru in response.
*Natsuru chuckled a little bit*

''sleepy?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed nervously "Sorry sorry" He said before sighing and sitting down "It's good to meet you Neko"
Neko nodded as she quickly at the fish. Sighing happily, she layed on the ground."You better be sorry..." She muttered.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "no, its more that his blood makes me act this way, i mean have you heard what the other gods did to him?" he said forgetting he hadn't told her who his father was.
"Uhm, no" she said, blinking a few times "I don't know who your dad is..."

Roman said:
"Well, I can help you with that. But since your alive and well, I'll let you die when your time has come. For now stop being so emo." Takeshi said
"E-mo?" She says slowly and tilts her head, standing up and brushing off her pants "I'm not being emo I'm being heart broken and being what one would say is falling apart, my world collapsed before my eyes so don't expect me to be like 'ooh I'm a pretty damn princess I hope I marry a prince and have perfect fucking babies'" She said in an unhappy tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko nodded as she quickly at the fish. Sighing happily, she layed on the ground."You better be sorry..." She muttered.
Marcus sighed "Well I suppose I'm lucky you're not scratching off my face" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "Wha-What happened.....You took me in and then......" He said trying to understand "Why do I feel so weak....My Magic it's......!!"

He sighed before looking at Himeragi "You okay?" He asked

@Himeragi Seiker @Jennete
Lexi got up and stood by the bed. "You passed out after you fell on my porch" she says concerned. "what happened to your magic?" She asks softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "too bad, because I'll make sure the kids love water." he said teasingly.
Amaya chuckled. "Well I used to like water, but now I just ew" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi got up and stood by the bed. "You passed out after you fell on my porch" she says concerned. "what happened to your magic?" She asks softly
William closed his eyes "It's gone" He said quietly

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him "It does" she said as she uncrossed her arms "If you had one and she disliked me...we'd have less time to hang out cause she wouldn't want to be around me and you'd have to do as she wishes." She said before frowning "I may call you mean but you are one of my closest friends"
"If that girl didn't like you I'd get rid of her, anyone who doesn't like my friends will not be a friend of mine"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Cool! You can summon a Pegasus! What else can you make?"
May hummed at the thought. "I figured out how to make all the fansty animals." She says happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a little bit*
''sleepy?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara still hugged him "mph, maybe" she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes "It's gone" He said quietly
Lexi's eyes widen. "How could we get it back, if we can?" She asks as she sits on the edge of the bed William is on.

Nonalaka said:
Amara still hugged him "mph, maybe" she said quietly.
''haha...alright''

*Natsuru then picked up Amara bridal style and then took her to her room and set her in her bed*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well I suppose I'm lucky you're not scratching off my face" He said jokingly
Neko lifted her hand up, claws soon extending before she swiped at him."There...I did that now." She stated in a deadpan voice, blankly staring at him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes widen. "How could we get it back, if we can?" She asks as she sits on the edge of the bed William is on.
William sighed "I don't think we can"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back