• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"What, that you made it up?" She looked at him before shaking her head hesitantly "N-no? I said congratz...although lying is bad..." she said before returning her gaze to the ground.
"You were upset weren't you?" He asks and chuckles.

Roman said:
"A griffin." Han Said before squinting a little. He gave May a serious look before speaking.
tumblr_lyw5q6Y1Se1qfezoro1_r2_500.gif

"The people you are trying to impress better not be boys..." he said in a low but serious voice.
May's eyes widen. "I haven't even made a friend my age." She says shrugging. She waves her hand and makes his bion and griffin

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slowly opened her eyes "do I look dead Mister?" She asks.
"You did at first. Sorry for the mistake. It's just my job to take the dead to a better place when they... 'Go'." Takeshi said with a shrug.

Nonalaka said:
Amara happily hopped into the car.
*Natsuru closed the door and went around the car into the drivers seat, started it, and started to drive home*

Nonalaka said:
She smiled "I know I know I won't, I don't expect you to be fine with it right away" she said as they arrived at the icecream shop.
Roland sighed as he was lead into the ice cream shop and went tense "i also forgot to mention that me not being a people person," he he gulped "comes from my old geezer." he whisper so the other people wouldn't hear.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Same to you" she says kissing his jaw.
Ayen nodded "so, am i too assume that this house doesn't have a bath or shower given your hate of water." he said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
May's eyes widen. "I haven't even made a friend my age." She says shrugging. She waves her hand and makes his bion and griffin
"If they aren't boys, then who are they?" He asked the bion changed into a griffin. "I just wanna make sure I don't have to do anything drastic." Han said softly.

Roman said:
"You did at first. Sorry for the mistake. It's just my job to take the dead to a better place when they... 'Go'." Takeshi said with a shrug.
"When they die? That's a crapppy and depressing job" she said and gave him a weird look.

LunaCrosby said:
"You were upset weren't you?" He asks and chuckles.
She glared at him "I-I wasn't" she said before looking away "why would it matter if i was?"

Roman said:
"If they aren't boys, then who are they?" He asked the bion changed into a griffin. "I just wanna make sure I don't have to do anything drastic." Han said softly.
May shook her head."no one I need to really impress" she says softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru closed the door and went around the car into the drivers seat, started it, and started to drive home*

[/QUOTE]
When they arrived home Amara hopped out of the car and skipped inside, still hugging the plushie

LunaCrosby said:
"When they die? That's a crapppy and depressing job" she said and gave him a weird look.
"I'm an angel. What do you expect me to do? Hop around on clouds all day? Well then you're wrong." Takeshi said, putting his hand on the hilt of his sword and the other on his head. "What are you doing sleeping out here anyways?"

Mayyflower said:
Muscle reflect? She thought to herself. "Can you wake up now" she sighed
William's breathing began to go to normal as his eyes slowly opened "Ugh" He said to himself

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed as he was lead into the ice cream shop and went tense "i also forgot to mention that me not being a people person," he he gulped "comes from my old geezer." he whisper so the other people wouldn't hear.

Ayen nodded "so, am i too assume that this house doesn't have a bath or shower given your hate of water." he said jokingly
Amaya nodded. "It does, I'm the only one in my family who doesn't like water" she says softly and pointed at the door in the room. "There's the bathroom." She says softly

Mayyflower said:
May shook her head."no one I need to really impress" she says softly
"Just asking." Han said as his griffin began to fly. "Well I am impressed. This is pretty awesome."

SoulofTobi said:

"So he made you act this way?" She whispered back as she read the ice cream flavours

Roman said:
"Just asking." Han said as his griffin began to fly. "Well I am impressed. This is pretty awesome."
"Oo I wanna fly" she says as she turned her unicorn into a Pegasus.

Roman said:
"I'm an angel. What do you expect me to do? Hop around on clouds all day? Well then you're wrong." Takeshi said, putting his hand on the hilt of his sword and the other on his head. "What are you doing sleeping out here anyways?"
"All my friends are either with family or getting married" she huffs "so I just thought... why not die in a peacefull field" she sighed.

Nonalaka said:
When they arrived home Amara hopped out of the car and skipped inside, still hugging the plushie
*Natsuru got out of the car opening the front door to the mansion*

''we're home~''

''ah~ welcome- oh you have your original form too?''

''hahaha...yup''

Mayyflower said:
"Oo I wanna fly" she says as she turned her unicorn into a Pegasus.
Han chuckled, "Cool! You can summon a Pegasus! What else can you make?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back