• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back, she let out a soft moan when she could taste the blood, she placed her hand on his cheek and the other her arm rested on his neck softly
Ayen tilted his head and slid his tongue into her mouth as he wrapped one arm around her waist and place his other hand on her cheek.

Mayyflower said:
May giggled. "Noooo" she says softly. "There more afraid of you than you are it" she says nicely
"Well unlike the bion here, which is pretty cool, the sqacoon looks as if it's for hugging and cuddling like a stuffed animal." He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko frowned,"My fish..." She said sadly as she watched the ashes fall to the ground. Karito smiled,"Well maybe you shouldn't have wasted it on Marcus. Now if you'll excuse me, I have something to do. Neko, just stay here and talk to him." He said, patting her head before shaking his arm free and leaving.
Marcus sighed "Umm...Sorry about that......Here maybe I can repay you with another?" He said making a big fish appear

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he pulled away from the kiss, then lifted Amaya and set her on the bed, but this time before kissing her he bit his touge to make it bleed, then he went it for a deep kiss.
Roland hesitated "well, when you grow up spending more time in a smithy than outside, you tend to only get use to your family and the few people you can relate to." he said trying to smile while rubbing the back of his head.
"Ooh, right, I guess that's understandable...but that doesn't mean you can't try to get used to such things gradually" she said with a nod.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head and slid his tongue into her mouth as he wrapped one arm around her waist and place his other hand on her cheek.
Amaya wrapped her tongue around his, she smiled when she felt his arm on her waist

Mayyflower said:
"That's Lexi's cousin who tried to kill her, but he's okay now" she says keeping an eye on Jayden.
Lexi nodded. "Ah I see" she says quietly. "Where does he work?" She asks confused
Oliver shrugs. "I don't know... I never asked him about his job." He said. (Kite runs the entertainment branch of the Exceed Dimension xD )

Kagura fell asleep, narrowing her eyes and swuirming as she had a not so great dream which bothered her "no" was all she mumbled.

@Anyone x3

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver shrugs. "I don't know... I never asked him about his job." He said. (Kite runs the entertainment branch of the Exceed Dimension xD )
Lexi nodded. "Lexi sure is taking her time at the hospital." She sighed @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm your moms cousin" he says and raises an eyebrow "my names Jayden".
Oliver nods and pinches his cheeks. "Your skin is so stretchhhhyyyyy..." He said as he pulled his cheeks.

Nonalaka said:
"Ooh, right, I guess that's understandable...but that doesn't mean you can't try to get used to such things gradually" she said with a nod.
Roland shook his head "i tried, but it didn't help that i always smelt like coal, or i was covered in oil." he said with a small laugh.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "If you want the picture take it. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of them in there. See, look at this one. I was about 14 or 15 at the time."
son_gohan_by_sbddbz-d6ek1vf.png

"That's a surprise... I'm scared it might attack me though... Will it?" Han asked
"I want all of them..." Celia whispered as she pressed her hands into her cheeks."Cuteness over load....I think I want one."

Roman said:
"Well unlike the bion here, which is pretty cool, the sqacoon looks as if it's for hugging and cuddling like a stuffed animal." He said
May nodded. "Yea" she says as she turns her bear into a baby unicorn.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver frowned. "I miss mommy..." He said.
"She's with William." She sighs. "We could go up there" she suggest. "Cause I'm about to fade and I'm not sure your mom wants you alone with.." She stops as she looks at Jayden @LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru opened the passenger seat for Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara happily hopped into the car.

Mayyflower said:
"She's with William." She sighs. "We could go up there" she suggest. "Cause I'm about to fade and I'm not sure your mom wants you alone with.." She stops as she looks at Jayden @TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
"She's with William." She sighs. "We could go up there" she suggest. "Cause I'm about to fade and I'm not sure your mom wants you alone with.." She stops as she looks at Jayden @LunaCrosby
Oliver jumped for joy. "Yay! Let's go see mommy!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her tongue around his, she smiled when she felt his arm on her waist
Ayen reluctantly pulled back for a moment and removed his shirt, still able to taste the blood flowing from his tongue he went in for a second kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I want all of them..." Celia whispered as she pressed her hands into her cheeks."Cuteness over load....I think I want one."
"You can have these two. I have many more, so a few missing isn't much of a problem for me." Taylor said. He then handed her the pictures, "Here you go."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen reluctantly pulled back for a moment and removed his shirt, still able to taste the blood flowing from his tongue he went in for a second kiss.
Amaya kissed him back she placed a hand on his chest.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "i tried, but it didn't help that i always smelt like coal, or i was covered in oil." he said with a small laugh.
She giggled "Oh, right..well you aren't either of those things right now, and technically you are already making progress, you're talking to me AND going to a public place"

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Yea" she says as she turns her bear into a baby unicorn.
Han's jaw dropped, "You can even make fantasy animals?! You've been practicing haven't you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back