• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"I want you here too" she mumbled sleepily.
''haha...okay''

*He said as he sat on the edge of the bed and took off his shirt since thats how he sleeps as he then lays next to Amara*

''like this?''

LunaCrosby said:
"E-mo?" She says slowly and tilts her head, standing up and brushing off her pants "I'm not being emo I'm being heart broken and being what one would say is falling apart, my world collapsed before my eyes so don't expect me to be like 'ooh I'm a pretty damn princess I hope I marry a prince and have perfect fucking babies'" She said in an unhappy tone.
"Relax! Just because something happens doesn't mean your whole life is over." He said he said waving his hand. "If your life was over you'd be with me. Now, I also didn't expect you to be like anything. What was this, so called, 'life ruining' thing anyways?" Takeshi asked.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Ooh okay well uhm, I still don't know what they did... but you can tell me after I order our ice cream if you want" she said as she went to the counter and ordered their ice cream.
Roland nodded as he waited.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised her eyebrows. "What that was when I was younger" she says
Ayen sighed "I've determined something." he said calmly "in order for you to further your nature manipulation training," he said looking at her "you must master water." he said sternly.

Roman said:
Taylor stretched a bit before getting in bed himself. He slid under his blanket and sighed, "I finished my workout and now I'm tired. I'm about to get ready for bed..."
Celia continued rolling around on the bed, arms and legs outstretched."I'll sleep in here! As soon as I get tired of doing this that is... Or dizzy, whichever comes first." She muttered as she rolled a few more times before stopping on top of him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "I've determined something." he said calmly "in order for you to further your nature manipulation training," he said looking at her "you must master water." he said sternly.
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I regret saying that now" she grunts

Roman said:
"Relax! Just because something happens doesn't mean your whole life is over." He said he said waving his hand. "If your life was over you'd be with me. Now, I also didn't expect you to be like anything. What was this, so called, 'life ruining' thing anyways?" Takeshi asked.
"Its best I keep it to myself, ill cause problems by... letting my emotions out" she said blankly and kicked a pebble.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...okay''
*He said as he sat on the edge of the bed and took off his shirt since thats how he sleeps as he then lays next to Amara*

''like this?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded and smiled as she immediately snuggled into him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia continued rolling around on the bed, arms and legs outstretched."I'll sleep in here! As soon as I get tired of doing this that is... Or dizzy, whichever comes first." She muttered as she rolled a few more times before stopping on top of him.
Taylor sighed and looked up at Celia, "Are you done rolling?" He asked, his eyes halfway opened.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded and smiled as she immediately snuggled into him.
*Natsuru smiled as he hugged Amara and held her close while closing his eyes*

''good night''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I regret saying that now" she grunts
Ayen shook his head "i would have learned eventual, plus, if its a fear like that, a water spirit could try and use it to control you." he said protectively "and at that point i wouldn't be able to help you." he says sadly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Listen I am really sorry about me being a jerk" He said quietly
"You should be. You burned my precious fish." Neko said, frowning a little.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Yep" she says as they arrive at the park
"I'm gonna watch you play unless you want me to play with you that is." Han said, hopping off his griffin. He then made his way to a bench.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should be. You burned my precious fish." Neko said, frowning a little.
Marcus frowned "I know...I'm really sorry" He said sadly "I don't know how to make it up to you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at her with a saddened expression,"Don't be so sad...I'll help you. I promise myself that I will not stop until you know who you are and you remember your past." She said determinedly as she raised a fist in the air before laughing. The broom continued to move along until it stopped in front of her house."Home sweet home..."
View attachment 142290

Weiss hummed in thought,"I don't know. I just wanted to say that." She said as she sat up.
Nyx:*she smiles and nods her head as she gets off the broom looking at the house* Very nice.. *she looks at her smiles slowly* Thank you Asuka.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and looked up at Celia, "Are you done rolling?" He asked, his eyes halfway opened.
Celia nodded and smiled sheepishly,"Sorry...I'm done now." She said quietly before she got off of him and shimmied under the covers next to him.

SoulofTobi said:
After a waiting for a bit she came back with their ice creams, handing his over "Alright, story time!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "i would have learned eventual, plus, if its a fear like that, a water spirit could try and use it to control you." he said protectively "and at that point i wouldn't be able to help you." he says sadly.
Amaya sighed. "Ayennnn" she says worriedly. "I don't wanna" she says pulling the blankets up to her neck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back