• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
After a waiting for a bit she came back with their ice creams, handing his over "Alright, story time!"
Roland took a bite of his ice cream "yea, story time" he said sarcastically "now where do i begin?" he said taping his chin "ah, well it all began when my father was throw off of Olympus and into the ocean when he was just a babe." he said calmly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I can't speak cat" He said

William looked at the sun "Damn...That's bright" He said
Lexi stood up. "Yea that's cause you just woke up from a coma, you probably have a concussion from hitting your head" she says stretching

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stood up. "Yea that's cause you just woke up from a coma, you probably have a concussion from hitting your head" she says stretching
William laughed a little "Was I really?" He asked a bit shocked

Mayyflower said:
May summoned a bunch of new animals and played with them.
Han smiled as he watched May play with the animals. "Hey May? Can you summon a duck just to do it? Like... for no reason?'

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "i can do worst, i'll make you water..." he said staring at her "now Amaya, dont make me resort to that." he said calmly.
Amaya sat up and glared. "You wouldn't" she says a little coldly

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Was I really?" He asked a bit shocked
Lexi nodded. "Yep that's why I'm here" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:

Lexi nodded. "Yep that's why I'm here" she says with a chuckle
William smiled "Thanks...For looking out for me" He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland took a bite of his ice cream "yea, story time" he said sarcastically "now where do i begin?" he said taping his chin "ah, well it all began when my father was throw off of Olympus and into the ocean when he was just a babe." he said calmly.
Dakota crinkled up her nose "Well okay, that's just wrong, he was just a kid" she said before taking some ice cream.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen shook his head "i don't want to, but when you put someone in a pinch they learn fast." he said his eyes like steel.

LunaCrosby said:
"If I let my emotions get the best of me" she says "and voices" she mumbles.
"Come on! Tell me, if a problem does start, I'll just fix it promise." He said nodding.

Roman said:
Han smiled as he watched May play with the animals. "Hey May? Can you summon a duck just to do it? Like... for no reason?'
May stopped playing. "A duck...?" She asks confused before shrugging and summoning a duck. "There?" She says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]kk))
*Natsuru was still asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara slowly stirred awake, her eyes still sleepy as she looked up at Natsuru and smiled as she snuggled him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "i don't want to, but when you put someone in a pinch they learn fast." he said his eyes like steel.
Amaya got up and got dressed quickly and went to the bathroom

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Thanks...For looking out for me" He said softly
Lexi smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "No problem" she says happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Nah, ruining it would be waking me up for something pointless" he shrugs.
".....but I did do that, I woke you to say hi" she said confused.

Mayyflower said:

Lexi smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "No problem" she says happily
William smiled before giving her a hug "I'm lucky to have a friend like you"

Mayyflower said:
May stopped playing. "A duck...?" She asks confused before shrugging and summoning a duck. "There?" She says
"Ducks never really liked me, so I want to see if that changed over the years." Han said staring at the duck

Roman said:
"Come on! Tell me, if a problem does start, I'll just fix it promise." He said nodding.
"I'm just tired of feeling like I'm being used" she mumbled quietly and turned around, fiddling with her fingers "its a stupid thing" she sighed.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "it's not the old days Ayen, why cant i forget that?" he said said with his other side replying in his head 'because, we're still a blood thirsty warrior, looking for the next fight, the next great battle, the next grand war.' it laughed at him as he stood up put on his clothes and went down to the family room.

Roman said:
"It wasn't a problem, I was just asking if you were done." Taylor said, turning to face her. "It was actually quite amusing."
"And I was done, sort of. I was getting kind of dizzy anyway." Celia said as she looked at him."I try...not really but you know." She shrugged before hugging her pillow to her chest.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota crinkled up her nose "Well okay, that's just wrong, he was just a kid" she said before taking some ice cream.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "and the reason make the act even worse, Hera threw him off for being 'shriveled of foot' or if we were talking about horses, lame." he said before taking another bite of his ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back