• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood there shaking furiously as his primal part roared in his mind, but almost audible to anyone listening 'Why are you hell bent on peace? you didn't master your powers for PEACE! those powers you mastered for battle! Just let loose, destroy a city or two, or Better yet, give control of our body to ME!' it raged as a viable dark aura oozed out from Ayen.
Amaya felt a discomfort come from the family room. She went in there. "Ayen?" She asks her eyes widen as the aura surrounded him

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko poofed back into a girl, only this time she had a buttoned up shirt wrapped around her neck which left her completely naked. "Well duh...I can't talk when I'm in that form." She muttered as she looked at him.
View attachment 142376
Marcus blinked "E-Eh?" He said his face turning red

Roman said:
"As if you're being used? Why would anyone treat you like tha- No. Better yet, who's making you feel that way?" He asked.

Taylor nodded, "Well at least you stopped before you ended up barfing on my bedspread." He said chuckling.
"I wouldn't have barfed at all. I swear it." Celia said as she held up one hand.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, the more stories I hear the more it seems like gods are kinda...well..jerks" she once again turned up her nose "I don't mean all of course, I'm sure your ge- father is nice, After all you are very nice"
Roland nodded "he's a great man when it comes to crafting and inventing." he said semi-proudly "but when it comes to people skills that geezer is the most shut in person you'll meet." he said chuckling.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yo-You're Kagura.......Uhh...How do I put this.....I kinda went into a coma and now can't remember much at all but your name is in here" He said poking his head
"Why would I be in your memory if you forgot pretty much everything? I'm just your friend so its bit really important to remember me" she said a not confused "this happened again..yet he STILL remembers me.. or at least my name" she mumbled.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "Fair enough, so uh, what do you wanna do?...or do you want to continue having your nap" she chuckled.
"Let's do something fun! My nap can wait" he chuckled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru wakes up and sees Amara snuggle him as he smiles thinking it was the best wake up call he's ever gotten*
''good morning sweetie''

[/QUOTE]
"Good morning~" she chimed as she looked up at him and smiled "Sleep well?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Why would I be in your memory if you forgot pretty much everything? I'm just your friend so its not really important to remember me" she said a not confused "this happened again..yet he STILL remembers me.. or at least my name" she mumbled.

William sighed and sat down "I don't understand it yet you feel....."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko tilted her head,"What?" She asked, not seeing the problem.
Marcus gulped "Yo-Your clothes" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't have barfed at all. I swear it." Celia said as she held up one hand.
Taylor smirked, "Good. If you did, that'd be a horrible smelling problem." He said pecking her lips. "Just saying."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya felt a discomfort come from the family room. She went in there. "Ayen?" She asks her eyes widen as the aura surrounded him
Ayen looked back at her then looked away instantly trying to conceal his eyes "Amaya, stay away." he said his voice full of pain using a hand to lean on the walk and the other he placed over his eyes,

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and sat down "I don't understand it yet you feel....."

Marcus gulped "Yo-Your clothes" He said nervously
"I feel what?" She asked as she sat in front of him, keeping her attention fixed on him.

Mayyflower said:
"Maybe" she says with a chuckle as one of the coyote charges at her, she screams and runs over to Han and hides behind him
Han continued to watch the duck, and as soon as the coyote came close to him and May, he karate chopped it in the pressure point, causing it to pass out. "Problem solved."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "he's a great man when it comes to crafting and inventing." he said semi-proudly "but when it comes to people skills that geezer is the most shut in person you'll meet." he said chuckling.
"Well I'm sure he's close with the people that matter, right?" She chuckled "My dad was the opposite, he was really social and chatty...and kind of a goofball" she laughed before eating some more ice cream.

LunaCrosby said:
"Why would I be in your memory if you forgot pretty much everything? I'm just your friend so its bit really important to remember me" she said a not confused "this happened again..yet he STILL remembers me.. or at least my name" she mumbled.

Ilaani smiled brightly "I was hoping you'd say that! do you have anything in mind?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back at her then looked away instantly trying to conceal his eyes "Amaya, stay away." he said his voice full of pain using a hand to lean on the walk and the other he placed over his eyes,
"Ayen" she says her voice stronger. "What is going on?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You feel....Special"
Kagura stared at him "Special? I feel special? are you sure, are you sure your not mixing up your emotions with someone else?" she said and looked to her right.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled brightly "I was hoping you'd say that! do you have anything in mind?"
"Hmm... the pool! Again!" He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Well I'm sure he's close with the people that matter, right?" She chuckled "My dad was the opposite, he was really social and chatty...and kind of a goofball" she laughed before eating some more ice cream.
Roland nodded "yeah, to those he cared about, he would to anything, i had to convince him not to bring the moon closer to the earth though." he said with a chuckle " 'But Son' he said 'your mother loves it so' was his reason in the first place." he said with a laugh,

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at him "Special? I feel special? are you sure, are you sure your not mixing up your emotions with someone else?" she said and looked to her right.

"Hmm... the pool! Again!" He said happily.
William nodded "Yeah" He said softly "It's you"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I'm not surprised >.> Or amused)
( xD Calm down xD )

Roman said:
Han continued to watch the duck, and as soon as the coyote came close to him and May, he karate chopped it in the pressure point, causing it to pass out. "Problem solved."
May came out from behind him and gasps. "Oh no" she says healing it and despawning it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back