• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at him "Special? I feel special? are you sure, are you sure your not mixing up your emotions with someone else?" she said and looked to her right.

"Hmm... the pool! Again!" He said happily.
She chuckled "Alrighty!"

Mayyflower said:
May came out from behind him and gasps. "Oh no" she says healing it and despawning it
Han looked at May quite puzzled, "It wasn't hurt or anything. I just made it tired is all." He said before looking back at the duck.

(As for Oliver... Ima just have him take a nap at home :3, since he's grounded xD )

Oliver rolled around on his bed. "Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna..." He said over and over. He couldn't wait to see her again.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, to those he cared about, he would to anything, i had to convince him not to bring the moon closer to the earth though." he said with a chuckle " 'But Son' he said 'your mother loves it so' was his reason in the first place." he said with a laugh,
Dakota laughed "Oh, my, he didn't really try that did he?" She asked "He seems funny"

Mayyflower said:
"Ayen" she says her voice stronger. "What is going on?" She asks
Ayen shook his head "remember.. when i said i have a monstrous part?" he said breathing heavily "well, it likes to attack... when my emotions are unstable and my thoughts dark." he said with a ever so slight echo well the dark aura started to loose size.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD It's gonna be fine but William no longer has Magic nor can he remember much)
(Fine... I'm trusting you with this but William needs to see Celia sooner or later xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"Do you know why I'm special to you?" She asks and flops backwards, looking at the sky.
William put a hand on his heart "I don't know but...I feel like I had something with you.....Something important"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Oh, my, he didn't really try that did he?" She asked "He seems funny"
Roland nodded "and the geezer would of found a way to do it to, that's the frighting part, he's better with metal and machines than people, and that's why the hum of any engine works better for me than just about any lullaby." he said taking another bite of ice cream.

Roman said:
Taylor smirked, "Good. If you did, that'd be a horrible smelling problem." He said pecking her lips. "Just saying."
Celia giggled quietly,"Well there will be no barfing for me on this bed or ever. So the smell will never be a problem." She said before pouting when he pecked her lips."Aw...you're no fun!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "remember.. when i said i have a monstrous part?" he said breathing heavily "well, it likes to attack... when my emotions are unstable and my thoughts dark." he said with a ever so slight echo well the dark aura started to loose size.
Amaya sighed. "Then don't let it, don't let it run your life" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
William put a hand on his heart "I don't know but...I feel like I had something with you.....Something important"
Kagura frowned and closed her eyes "we did but you went back to your ex and it ended there, but in the middle of that she killed you and I got my best friends father to bring you back.. it was my fault" she said quietly and threw an arm over her eyes.

Roman said:
Han looked at May quite puzzled, "It wasn't hurt or anything. I just made it tired is all." He said before looking back at the duck.
May sighed. "So I wasted my energy?" She asks softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(As for Oliver... Ima just have him take a nap at home :3, since he's grounded xD )
Oliver rolled around on his bed. "Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna..." He said over and over. He couldn't wait to see her again.
(( Anna: 0.0 .....you're being weird like your dad... ))

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and sat down "I don't understand it yet you feel....."

Marcus gulped "Yo-Your clothes" He said nervously
"What about them?" Neko asked as she tugged on the sleeve on the shirt.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura frowned and closed her eyes "we did but you went back to your ex and it ended there, but in the middle of that she killed you and I got my best friends father to bring you back.. it was my fault" she said quietly and threw an arm over her eyes.
William sighed and put his hands on her shoulders "I want a fresh start....I know me and her are done but...My Magic is....Gone"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Anna: 0.0 .....you're being weird like your dad... ))

"What about them?" Neko asked as she tugged on the sleeve on the shirt.
Marcus stared at her "You can't be like this in public" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and put his hands on her shoulders "I want a fresh start....I know me and her are done but...My Magic is....Gone"
(Celia: Did you forget about the mark I put on your hand? You have the powers of a god... >_<)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Oliver: AHHHHH!!! You weren't supposed to hear that!!!! *hides under blanket CX*)
(( Anna: I don't know what to think....so I'm gonna go get more ice cream...bye Oli. *waves and leaves xD * ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back