• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled out a small rectangular bronze box "i present to you my jack of all tools in a box." he said as he tossed it to Dakota
Dakota clumsily caught it "Don't throw things at me, I'm a walking hazard when it comes to breakable objects" she laughed lightly as she inspected it then opened it "...you invented this?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes widen. "Oops, hey can Kelsey go to my house I wanna go out with you tonight (club) I haven't had any girl time lately" she grunts
"Sure, Kelseys been begging to go there anyways" she laughs

Mayyflower said:
(So the same age as Amaya now? Cause she was a year older than him.)
Amaya nodded. "You look different" she says falling into the couch
(um, he looked 17 before, so now he's physically 18)

Ayen nodded "the damn thing always does something,: he said with a shudder "I'm just glad I'm still male and not in another long sleep." he says as his legs give out.

SoulofTobi said:
(um, he looked 17 before, so now he's physically 18)
Ayen nodded "the damn thing always does something,: he said with a shudder "I'm just glad I'm still male and not in another long sleep." he says as his legs give out.
(Okay....? Lost but oh well)

Amaya grabbed him quickly. "Careful" she says putting him on the couch

LunaCrosby said:
"Sure, Kelseys been begging to go there anyways" she laughs
Lexi smiled. "Oliver is there, but he's grounded." She says before warping Kelsey over to her house. @TheRebelliousDragon "Harper ran away again!" She freaked out

Nonalaka said:
Dakota clumsily caught it "Don't throw things at me, I'm a walking hazard when it comes to breakable objects" she laughed lightly as she inspected it then opened it "...you invented this?"
Roland nodded "it can transform into any tool i need on command." he said smugly "though only an hour after i made it my father one uped me by making one that can change material as well.." he said slightly mad.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Mhm! But you already know that silly~" She said.
William sighed "How do I put this.....I was in a coma......And I can't remember anything" He said quietly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "Oliver is there, but he's grounded." She says before warping Kelsey over to her house. @TheRebelliousDragon "Harper ran away again!" She freaked out
Toru went wide eyed "fugggg" she groaned

---

Kelsey smiled excitedly "Oliver!" She shouted, wanting to play with him, searching around the house.

@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "it can transform into any tool i need on command." he said smugly "though only an hour after i made it my father one uped me by making one that can change material as well.." he said slightly mad.
Dakota was busy inspecting it wondering how it worked before he spoke, catching her attention again "I wouldn't be bummed by that, this is really impressive as it is! Especially seeing he had a lot more experience than you." She said as she passed it over again.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay....? Lost but oh well)
Amaya grabbed him quickly. "Careful" she says putting him on the couch
(and i just realize i left my sandwich with in my dogs reach, and I'm down a sandwich)

Ayen chuckled "well, I'll be weak as a human for a couple days." he sighed tiredly.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru went wide eyed "fugggg" she groaned
---

Kelsey smiled excitedly "Oliver!" She shouted, wanting to play with him, searching around the house.
Lexi hugged. "I'll find her I always do, and kite is at work so he can't help" she groaned. "I'll look tomorrow but right now I don't want to be sober" she says warping to the club

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hugged. "I'll find her I always do, and kite is at work so he can't help" she groaned. "I'll look tomorrow but right now I don't want to be sober" she says warping to the club
"Uhh Ok" she says before smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well.......Can we at least get you somewhere more private? Being naked out here......It's wrong"
Neko stood up and ruffled her hair,"Go where exactly?" She asked as she looked around.

SoulofTobi said:
(and i just realize i left my sandwich with in my dogs reach, and I'm down a sandwich)
Ayen chuckled "well, I'll be weak as a human for a couple days." he sighed tiredly.
(Poor you xD )

Amaya kissed his forehead. "It will be okay" she sighs as all of there stuff appears at the new house and appeared to be all set up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko stood up and ruffled her hair,"Go where exactly?" She asked as she looked around.
Marcus sighed "Here" He said snapping his fingers making them appear in his dorm and sighed in relief "Thank god"

LunaCrosby said:
"Uhh Ok" she says before smiling.
Lexi grabbed toru's hand and went to the bar and ordered a fireball. "Those are so good, they taste like cinnamon, they can mess you up though" she says laughing. "Put a little bit of Apple vodka in it please" she told the waiter

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was busy inspecting it wondering how it worked before he spoke, catching her attention again "I wouldn't be bummed by that, this is really impressive as it is! Especially seeing he had a lot more experience than you." She said as she passed it over again.
Roland sighed "well, true enough, but, the bastard took my chimichangas afterwords." he said with a gleam in his eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi grabbed toru's hand and went to the bar and ordered a fireball. "Those are so good, they taste like cinnamon, they can mess you up though" she says laughing. "Put a little bit of Apple vodka in it please" she told the waiter
Toru tilted her head "well then this will be fun" she laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back