• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "you in there Dakota? or do i need to send a search team?" he joked.
Dakota laughed as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand "No search team necessary, I made it back safe and sound"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I need to take a shower so please don't break anything?" He said walking into the bathroom "And by god don't lose anymore clothing!" He said as he closed the door
"I'll try not too!" Neko called as she continued to roll around on the bed before pouncing up and hopping on his dresser.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down "Yeah......" He said quietly
Celia started crying more. "Y-You don't remember buying me a ring? You don't remember you have a child? You don't remember... The fun we had?" She asked, heartbroken by his words.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver rolled out of bed. He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling "I met this really cool girl today." He said. "I kissed her and got grounded."
Kelsey huffs "lucky you, all my friends get to kiss somebody but me.. I guess I'm what one would call a loser" she said and sat on the edge of the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll try not too!" Neko called as she continued to roll around on the bed before pouncing up and hopping on his dresser.
Marcus sighed as he unbuttoned his shirt and took off his pants before stepping in the shower the water running down his face "Man.....Today is insane"

Celia started crying more. "Y-You don't remember buying me a ring? You don't remember you have a child? You don't remember... The fun we had?" She asked, heartbroken by his words.
William closed his eyes "It's all gone" He said quietly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand "No search team necessary, I made it back safe and sound"
Roland laughed "good, because i don't think i could of gotten that search team." he said with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey huffs "lucky you, all my friends get to kiss somebody but me.. I guess I'm what one would call a loser" she said and sat on the edge of the bed.
Oliver looked up at her. "Your not a loser." He said, knowing it to be true. "You taught me about spies..." He said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka put her hands on her cheeks and frantically shook her head after she hopped off of the broom.
tumblr_nrb0dhYRew1qj162go5_400.gif

"P-Please my name sounds to formal when you say. Call me Suka-chan or Asu-chan." She said as her broom zoomed off towards the back. Making their way towards the entrance, she unlocked her door before walking inside.
Nyx:*she smiles slowly and nods as she walks in and says slowly* Asu-chan it is then little dear. *She looks around and sits on the couch, prim and proper as she looks at the window with the night sky and smiles slowly*

LunaCrosby said:
"Right now" he chuckled.

Toru shrugs and joins her
"Alright but I still need to stop and get stuff first" she said raising a brow "And before you ask,the same as last time, No, they are not the same" she said with a chuckle.

Oliver looked up at her. "Your not a loser." He said, knowing it to be true. "You taught me about spies..." He said with a smile.
"Well we never got to play it so let's do it now!" She said excitedly and grabbed his arm, pulling him off the bed and to the middle of the room.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright but I still need to stop and get stuff first" she said raising a brow "And before you ask,the same as last time, No, they are not the same" she said with a chuckle.
"I do not see the difference my friend" he chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed as he unbuttoned his shirt and took off his pants before stepping in the shower the water running down his face "Man.....Today is insane"

Celia sighed and turned away. "Maybe it's for the best... You have forgotten how to love me. You have forgotten everything we've shared... I know I sound like a bitch to you but I see fate had other plans for us..." She said, clenching her fists as more tears spilled out.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well we never got to play it so let's do it now!" She said excitedly and grabbed his arm, pulling him off the bed and to the middle of the room.

Oliver chuckled as he was pulled. "Well... I can't. I'm grounded." He said.

Celia sighed and turned away. "Maybe it's for the best... You have forgotten how to love me. You have forgotten everything we've shared... I know I sound like a bitch to you but I see fate had other plans for us..." She said, clenching her fists as more tears spilled out.
William frowned "I can't do anything about it...I'm weak I'm a loser I can't even remember anything" He said

Jennete said:
Nissa: I have been making a lot of friends lately.. I wonder why
He smiled "That's a good thing" He said happily

Oliver chuckled as he was pulled. "Well... I can't. I'm grounded." He said.
"We can stay in the house as we do it, or the room if we need to" she says happily, not wanting him to be bored while grounded.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I can't do anything about it...I'm weak I'm a loser I can't even remember anything" He said

He smiled "That's a good thing" He said happily
Celia spun her staff and almost brought it down on his head. "Well then don't be a loser. You have the power to change who you are." She said plainly.

Celia spun her staff and almost brought it down on his head. "Well then don't be a loser. You have the power to change who you are." She said plainly.
William grunted "That...Hurt" He muttered

LunaCrosby said:

".....there is" she said as she chuckled and rolled her eyes "C'mon, let's go"

LunaCrosby said:
"We can stay in the house as we do it, or the room if we need to" she says happily, not wanting him to be bored while grounded.
Oliver nodded. "Ok, what should we do first?" He asked happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Riley and Sam warps to the house. "Where is everyone?" She calls out as she warps zero to the house. "Lexi told me to meet her at the b-a-r and I need you to watch the kids" she says smiling as she warps away and to the club. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:

Neko stared up at the ceiling and kicked her legs and waved her arms,"I'm bored! When is he gonna get out of the shower or when is Karito going to come back!" She whined as she moved her arms and legs faster.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stared "but on a more serious note, do you know a place where i can trade in precious metals and ancient coins in for money?" he asked as his stomach made a small growl.
Amaya smiled. "The bank." She says with a chuckle. "I'll take you tomorrow" she says kissing his cheek and resting her head on his shoulder

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko stared up at the ceiling and kicked her legs and waved her arms,"I'm bored! When is he gonna get out of the shower or when is Karito going to come back!" She whined as she moved her arms and legs faster.
After a few minutes Marcus stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist and walking out "There you are" He said in relief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back