• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William grunted "That...Hurt" He muttered
Celia sighed and put a hand on his cheek. "You can fix this... I don't know if this'll help much, but I'll try it." She said before she kissed him.

Nonalaka said:
"Good morning~" she chimed as she looked up at him and smiled "Sleep well?"
''of course i slept well''

*Natsuru said as he kisses Amara's forehead*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded. "Ok, what should we do first?" He asked happily.
Kelsey snapped her fingers and they appeared in spy like clothing "here" she gives him a walkie talkie "I'll make fair bad guys appear with randomised missions, we have to find out what it I's and take them down, its like a real life video game!" She says happily.

xoloveox said:
((*nod nod*
Nero sat down on a bench and sighed "Nice job Nero you managed to make Kat hate you too....." A voice spoke from behind him "Oh come on kid is that all it's gonna take to get to ya?"

Celia sighed and put a hand on his cheek. "You can fix this... I don't know if this'll help much, but I'll try it." She said before she kissed him.
William looked shocked before his hands fell to the side limp not kissing back but also not pulling away

Mayyflower said:
Riley and Sam warps to the house. "Where is everyone?" She calls out as she warps zero to the house. "Lexi told me to meet her at the b-a-r and I need you to watch the kids" she says smiling as she warps away and to the club. @TheRebelliousDragon
Zero shrugs and picks up Riley "hello little one" he chuckles.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "good, because i don't think i could of gotten that search team." he said with a chuckle
Dakota giggled "I guess my mind wandered when you mention food" she said bashfully "So, is there anything you'd like to do? Seeing as I chose to come here.."

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I can't do anything about it...I'm weak I'm a loser I can't even remember anything" He said

He smiled "That's a good thing" He said happily
Nissa: It would be... but my friends keep vanishing *she looks up tilting her head* Jack. Tyler. Dex.. it is strange.. I am alone yet, with so friends. I suppose that is why I l like Aiden

@TheRebelliousDragon @Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sat down on a bench and sighed "Nice job Nero you managed to make Kat hate you too....." A voice spoke from behind him "Oh come on kid is that all it's gonna take to get to ya?"

William looked shocked before his hands fell to the side limp not kissing back but also not pulling away
Celia pulled away, sighing. "Well... It was worth a shot." She said as she picked up her staff.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "The bank." She says with a chuckle. "I'll take you tomorrow" she says kissing his cheek and resting her head on his shoulder
Ayen nodded "though i think they'd me shocked if i was able to bring every thing i kept stashed away." he said with a chuckle.

Jennete said:
Nissa: It would be... but my friends keep vanishing *she looks up tilting her head* Jack. Tyler. Dex.. it is strange.. I am alone yet, with so friends. I suppose that is why I l like Aiden
@TheRebelliousDragon @Himeragi Seiker
He frowned "But they are with you" He said softly placing a hand on his own heart "In there"

shortyshot8 said:

(( WHO IS LE VOICE 0-0

xoloveox said:
(( WHO IS LE VOICE 0-0
Nero looked shocked "D-Dante!?" Dante smirked "That's right!" He said
3143289-2660098149-62875.jpg

Jennete said:
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8[/color]

LunaCrosby said:
Zero shrugs and picks up Riley "hello little one" he chuckles.
Riley started to cry. "Mommy! Daddy!" She cried when her mom left, cause she doesn't like being alone

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "I guess my mind wandered when you mention food" she said bashfully "So, is there anything you'd like to do? Seeing as I chose to come here.."
Roland thought for a moment "it may sound strange coming from me, but is there a movie theater here?" he said rubbing the side of his head.

Aiden walked up from behind. "Sup." he said. (XDDDD)
@shortyshot8
*Himeragi becomes startled while jumping forward and landing between Mil...somthing and Nissa*

@shortyshot8

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''of course i slept well''
*Natsuru said as he kisses Amara's forehead*

[/QUOTE]
"Just checking!~" she chimed happily, giggling when she got kissed on the forehead "I slept really well too"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi becomes startled while jumping forward and landing between Mil...somthing and Nissa*[/B][/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Malidan laughed a little "You okay?" He asked

xoloveox said:
(( DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
(Is alone......)

Mayyflower said:
Riley started to cry. "Mommy! Daddy!" She cried when her mom left, cause she doesn't like being alone
Zero rubbed her back "they'll be back, until then you get to spend time with the great Zero" he smiles.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hello" she says and continuesbto dance "try this!" She says and puts the drink to sams lips.
Sam's eyes widen as she took the drink and drank half. "Holy cow" she says making a sour face. Lexi smiled and three shots appeared she handed them to them and raised it up. "To parent hood" she says cheering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back