• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "though i think they'd me shocked if i was able to bring every thing i kept stashed away." he said with a chuckle.
Amaya smiled. "Maybe" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know. I forget." Neko said, continuing what she was doing as she looked down at him. Her bell ringed as she moved.
Marcus removed his hand blushing a little "Dumb idea" He said falling backwards onto the floor

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi becomes startled while jumping forward and landing between Mil...somthing and Nissa*
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

shortyshot8 said:
William began to laugh "Great...Just fucking great!" He said angrily
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler suddenly appeared behind him. "Hey kid. I heard you got amnesia. That's good, now you won't try and kill me." He said.

xoloveox said:
She glared at him. "Oh, Am I your babe? Really? She rolled her eyes.
Dante laughed a little "Well...Last time I said that I got shot in the face"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler suddenly appeared behind him. "Hey kid. I heard you got amnesia. That's good, now you won't try and kill me." He said.
William turned around tears in his eyes "What do you want?"

((See y'all shouldn't have talked shmack about Colin not being there when he was technically there. She made the wrong choice u-u))

none-of-my-business-tho.png

Jennete said:
Nissa:*turns around and she smiles her eyes flashing blue as she nods to Aiden* Hello holder of my love and affections *She smiles and kisses him quickly once before turning around to face Himmy and Mil* This is Aiden.
''h-h-h-h-h-hi.....dont scare me like that...! >.<''

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]whoa whoa whoa Neko O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Neko don't like clothes...she prefers the nude ))

shortyshot8 said:

She laughed. "and for good reason, too."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*turns around and she smiles her eyes flashing blue as she nods to Aiden* Hello holder of my love and affections *She smiles and kisses him quickly once before turning around to face Himmy and Mil* This is Aiden.
Aiden blushed at the sudden kiss. "Y-Yup."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-h-h-h-h-hi.....dont scare me like that...! >.<''
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Aiden nodded. "Ok, when would be a appropriate time to scare you?" He asked as he scratched his chin. He wasn't exactly... The sharpest tool in the shed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Maybe" she says softly
Ayen stood up "well, my love." he said softly before walking over to the couch "I'm tired" he said as he laid on the couch and passed out.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus removed his hand blushing a little "Dumb idea" He said falling backwards onto the floor
Neko stopped moving, but continued to look down at him."Are you okay?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood up "well, my love." he said softly before walking over to the couch "I'm tired" he said as he laid on the couch and passed out.
Amaya got up and put s blanket on him. "Night I'm sleeping in a comfy bed" she says softly as she walked to the room And fell asleep

shortyshot8 said:

Tyler looked at him. "My mothers feelings are hurt." He said. "But why I am here... Is because I have come to remove your marking. It is the last thing you have that is my mothers... If your not going to marry her OR serve her, then why do you need it?" He asked.

((Jkjk

SoulofTobi said:
"well i usually don't like place where lots of people gather." he said a bit loudly
akame_ga_kill-03-tatsumi-gag-comedy-angry-hand_slap.jpg
Dakota leaned back a bit and stared at him, not saying a word for a bit, while the few people that were in the shop looked at the two. "Right, didn't think"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden blushed at the sudden kiss. "Y-Yup."
Aiden nodded. "Ok, when would be a appropriate time to scare you?" He asked as he scratched his chin. He wasn't exactly... The sharpest tool in the shed.
''s-scare me never!''

@shortyshot8

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back