• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Well I'm enjoying the snuggles! And I'm feeling lazy..." she said with a giggle.
''hehe...hey, it isnt really too early for this right?''

*He said as he kisses her then pulls away waiting for her answer*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen dreamed he was a tour for yet another prince "young lord, just swinging your sword does nothing." "but Sir Ayen" "dont you sir Ayen me, or i'll double your history lessons!" "okay..."
Roland noticed people staring "umm, can we get out of here.... now please..." he whispered.
Dakota smiled softly before nodding "Yes, yes let's go" she said as she grabbed his hand and led him outside the building.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler growled. "What are you talking about?! You already forgot! You honestly don't remember NOW do you?" He asked. "Because she just left! You may never see her again!"
@shortyshot8 (missed this?)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya curled into a ball and practically took up the whole bed
Ayen woke up in the middle of the night and made his way to the bed room, taking the blanket with him, but when he see's Amaya taking up most of the bed he just sits against it and falls asleep again.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled under the kiss, before putting his hands on Celia's waist and moving a little closer as he deepened the kiss.
Celia blushed even more as she wrapped her arms around his neck and nipped at his lower lip before pulling away, grinning happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hehe...hey, it isnt really too early for this right?''
*He said as he kisses her then pulls away waiting for her answer*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blinks a few times before giggling lightly, moving up a little and giving him a kiss, " well I dont think so"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled softly before nodding "Yes, yes let's go" she said as she grabbed his hand and led him outside the building.
Roland was relieved to be away form the people "now i wish i could make something that made being in social situations easier." he said noticing that Dakota was holding his hand and blush as he pulled it away.his hand.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey snapped her fingers and they appeared in spy like clothing "here" she gives him a walkie talkie "I'll make fair bad guys appear with randomised missions, we have to find out what it I's and take them down, its like a real life video game!" She says happily.
@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Amara blinks a few times before giggling lightly, moving up a little and giving him a kiss, " well I dont think so"
''well...you want me to kiss you more?''

*He said as he moved a bit closer*

Oliver smiled. "I might get to test out my new powers too!" He said happily. "I'm ready!" He said.
Kelsey smiled "let's do this" she said as she began quietly crawling on the ground, quietly crawling out of the door and peeking out the corner, she pressed the button on the walkie talkie "all clear" she whispers happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled "let's do this" she said as she began quietly crawling on the ground, quietly crawling out of the door and peeking out the corner, she pressed the button on the walkie talkie "all clear" she whispers happily.
Oliver did a dodge roll behind her, making his way down the stairs as he used his fingers to make a fake gun, his eyes darting back and forth. "So what's our first mission?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland was relieved to be away form the people "now i wish i could make something that made being in social situations easier." he said noticing that Dakota was holding his hand and blush as he pulled it away.his hand.
She chuckled "I don't think any inventions could fix that, just confidence" she said with a nod, noticing his hand pull from hers, she hadnt even noticed she was still holding it.

Anna sat on a park bench and kicked her feet gently,"I'm bored...what am I gonna do?" She asked quietly as she stared at the ground.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked. "Okay" she says as Lexi hit her head on a stereo and passed out.
Kagura stormed over to the man who pushed Lexi "you fucked up" she groqled and threw him to the ground, slamming her boot into the guys wrist angrily before kicking him in the stomach and knocking him out

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen woke up in the middle of the night and made his way to the bed room, taking the blanket with him, but when he see's Amaya taking up most of the bed he just sits against it and falls asleep again.
Amaya curled into a ball again, she tossed and turned she was having a nightmare. It was a normal day at the beach with Ally they were swimming in the ocean and the rest of her family were at home, The currents took Amaya and Ally under the water and they were stuck under there Amaya whimpered softly as she slept No one was helping Ally nor Amaya and they were being dragged deeper into the water. Amaya managed to wake herself up, she shot up breathing heavily, she placed and hand on her head and one on her heart

((Brb I'm finding it hard to type cause of low blood glucose))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed even more as she wrapped her arms around his neck and nipped at his lower lip before pulling away, grinning happily.
Taylor chucked as he looked at her. He stopped chuckling and smiled, "Is that what you'd rather have?" He asked.

Oliver did a dodge roll behind her, making his way down the stairs as he used his fingers to make a fake gun, his eyes darting back and forth. "So what's our first mission?" He asked.
"Steal the suitcase with classified information for a death ray" she whispered and smiled, pointing across the house at a bag.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "I don't think any inventions could fix that, just confidence" she said with a nod, noticing his hand pull from hers, she hadn't even noticed she was still holding it.
Roland sighed "when it comes to my work i have confidence by the boat load" he said scratching his head "but people are a whole other story" he said looking around.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stormed over to the man who pushed Lexi "you fucked up" she groqled and threw him to the ground, slamming her boot into the guys wrist angrily before kicking him in the stomach and knocking him out
Sam flung the guy into the bathroom before punching the crap out of him, she rushed over to Lexi. "She's out" she says worriedly

LunaCrosby said:
"Steal the suitcase with classified information for a death ray" she whispered and smiled, pointing across the house at a bag.
Oliver nodded and dodge rolled again as he got to the bag. "Target acquired: Proceed to pick up the case?" He asked in a happy whisper to Kelsey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back