• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey frowned "I don't wanna go home yet" she said and hid behind Oliver.
@Mayyflower
Sam gave Kelsey the cold stare. "Too bad" she says annoyed. "I'll have Lexi wake up and right now you don't want her too" she says coldly

Roman said:
Taylor smirked, "You're right. I'm just still a little edgy about the man servant thing, but it seems you have your powers under control now, so how about another?" He asked before kissing her again the same way as before
Celia giggled and tightened her arms around him as she kissed him back.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey frowned "I don't wanna go home yet" she said and hid behind Oliver.
@Mayyflower
Oliver raised a eyebrow. Did she expect him to protect her? If that was what she wanted... Oliver transformed into his Tarsus form, a giant red glowing blade coming from his head.

@Mayyflower

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu laughed at his childish behavior. "Still cute, as always..." She said as she walked in.
Clover followed after her. "Pfft I'm not cute." He chuckles lightly and looks around the restaurant. "Where shall we sit?"

Slaxt said:
Clover followed after her. "Pfft I'm not cute." He chuckles lightly and looks around the restaurant. "Where shall we sit?"
Yuzu kept laughing. "And your funny!" She said happily before pointing at a corner booth. "That looks perfect!" She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and tightened her arms around him as she kissed him back.
Taylor chuckled as they kissed, he then slowly moved his hand from her waist, to the hem of he shirt and slowly pulled it up.

(( Fade? ))

Oliver glowered at Sam. He didn't want to disrespect a adult but he felt the need to protect Kelsey.
@Mayyflower

Oliver frowned before transforming back. He went to bed, sobbing.

@lunacrobsy
Sam rolled her eyes "told you..." She says. "Kelsey you need to listen." She snapped as she warped away @LunaCrosby

Lexi sighed and went to the bathroom and room pain killers before walking into Oliver's room quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam rolled her eyes "told you..." She says. "Kelsey you need to listen." She snapped as she warped away @LunaCrosby
Lexi sighed and went to the bathroom and room pain killers before walking into Oliver's room quietly
Oliver tried to pretend he was asleep.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled as they kissed, he then slowly moved his hand from her waist, to the hem of he shirt and slowly pulled it up.
(( Fade? ))
(( Faded....and blazed.... xD Jk ))

Celia had her arms wrapped around a pillow as she slept and rolled over a little, trying to get comfortable.

Oliver tried to pretend he was asleep.
Lexi chuckled softly before sitting in a chair next to his bed. "God I hate being the bad guy" she huffed to herself. "Ollie I know your awake." She says putting her head on the bed

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Faded....and blazed.... xD Jk ))
Celia had her arms wrapped around a pillow as she slept and rolled over a little, trying to get comfortable.
(( Dead xD ))

Taylor was asleep, comfortable and all. Though he felt, Celia move which caused him to move a little himself, but he still remained sleep.

Roman said:
(( Dead xD ))
Taylor was asleep, comfortable and all. Though he felt, Celia move which caused him to move a little himself, but he still remained sleep.
Celia rolled herself on to the floor, still sleeping. She then proceeded to roll herself around the room in her sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko tilted her head,"I thought heaven was for people who were dead?" She said as she hopped off of the dresser and landed softly on her feet in front of him.
Marcus chuckled "I just might be"

xoloveox said:
"Who is this kid, anyways?" She asked Nero.
Nero sighed "This....Is Dante"

@shortyshot8 (missed this?)
William looked down "I don't want....Any of this....." He muttered in a strange voice

shortyshot8 said:

William looked down "I don't want....Any of this....." He muttered in a strange voice
She smirked. "Oh, so this is the asshole who wouldnt like it if I rode the motorcycle, heh?"

shortyshot8 said:

Neko kneeled next to him and poked his cheek,"That won't do. I can't be the one being blamed for killing you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko kneeled next to him and poked his cheek,"That won't do. I can't be the one being blamed for killing you."
Marcus sighed and sat up "Sorry I'm just not used to seeing naked girls"

xoloveox said:
She smirked. "Oh, so this is the asshole who wouldnt like it if I rode the motorcycle, heh?"
anted did a two finger salute "That's me!"

shortyshot8 said:

Neko nodded in understanding,"Me neither! I've never seen a girl naked before."

shortyshot8 said:

"And you called me babe." She snickered. "The irony."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back