• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chucked as he looked at her. He stopped chuckling and smiled, "Is that what you'd rather have?" He asked.
Celia nodded happily as she hugged him,"Those are much better then pecks. I like those kind of kisses a lot!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded and dodge rolled again as he got to the bag. "Target acquired: Proceed to pick up the case?" He asked in a happy whisper to Kelsey.
"Enemies close by, be care full. Distract them so I can take them from behind" sh whispers with a small giggle, making her way behind the virtual enemies.

Mayyflower said:
Sam flung the guy into the bathroom before punching the crap out of him, she rushed over to Lexi. "She's out" she says worriedly
Kagura stormed over and looked at Lexi, healing her for any wounds "she might be Ok" she says worriedly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Enemies close by, be care full. Distract them so I can take them from behind" sh whispers with a small giggle, making her way behind the virtual enemies.

Kagura stormed over and looked at Lexi, healing her for any wounds "she might be Ok" she says worriedly.
Sam grabbed Toru who was twerking on someone and picked Lexi up. "Hospital?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:

Oliver nodded. "Rodger." He whispered before he stood up and turned into Tarsus, the zodiac bull. "WHOS READY FOR A BULL RIDE!" He laughed.

Oliver nodded. "Rodger." He whispered before he stood up and turned into Tarsus, the zodiac bull. "WHOS READY FOR A BULL RIDE!" He laughed.
Sam warped to the house, still drunk with Lexi in her arms. "Where is your parents room?" She asks nervously

Kelsey stood up behind them and giggled before shooting them with her makeshift gun "pow" she says and blows off fake smoke from the gun and skips over to Oliver "mission success!" She says and hugs him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya curled into a ball again, she tossed and turned she was having a nightmare. It was a normal day at the beach with Ally they were swimming in the ocean and the rest of her family were at home, The currents took Amaya and Ally under the water and they were stuck under there Amaya whimpered softly as she slept No one was helping Ally nor Amaya and they were being dragged deeper into the water. Amaya managed to wake herself up, she shot up breathing heavily, she placed and hand on her head and one on her heart
Ayen awoke from his sleep "Amaya, are you okay?" he said without moving from where he sat at the side of the bed.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stood up behind them and giggled before shooting them with her makeshift gun "pow" she says and blows off fake smoke from the gun and skips over to Oliver "mission success!" She says and hugs him.
Oliver blushes a little, surprised by the hug before he hugs her back. "Yup! Mission success!" He said as he picked up the bag as he returned to human form.

Oliver was in bull form. He shrugged.
Sam covered Lexi's body with a blanket. "Weird boy" she whispered as she went to the room and layed Lexi down on the bed

Oliver blushes a little, surprised by the hug before he hugs her back. "Yup! Mission success!" He said as he picked up the bag as he returned to human form.
"See isn't it fun?" She giggles and holsters her fake gun.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen awoke from his sleep "Amaya, are you okay?" he said without moving from where he sat at the side of the bed.
Amaya sat there her hands on her head. "Just a bad dream" she mumbled

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded happily as she hugged him,"Those are much better then pecks. I like those kind of kisses a lot!"
Taylor smirked, "You're right. I'm just still a little edgy about the man servant thing, but it seems you have your powers under control now, so how about another?" He asked before kissing her again the same way as before

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat there her hands on her head. "Just a bad dream" she mumbled
Ayen yawned "so I'm not the only one haunted by my past." he said quietly

Oliver nodded. "That was awesome!" He said happily.
Sam walks out of the room and picks Riley up. "Come on kelsey, Lexi isn't feeling well, and she probably doesn't want all these kids at her house being loud" she sighs "Zero?" She calls out @LunaCrosby

(I've been reading all day I totally forgot about the arena and the RP. Sorry xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back