• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kagura sighed and layed against the tree, falling asleep again and mumbling random stuff, her brows furrowing as the dream wouldn't go away no matter what.

@Anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nooooo...."Celia said quietly, looking away from him.
Taylor gently turned her face in his direction. "I think it is." He said before kissing her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked at him. "My mothers feelings are hurt." He said. "But why I am here... Is because I have come to remove your marking. It is the last thing you have that is my mothers... If your not going to marry her OR serve her, then why do you need it?" He asked.
William looked at the mark "But....I don't want...To forget...."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''s-scare me never!''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Aiden had a blank expression on his face. "How do I not scare you?" He asked as he tilted his head to the other side.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I'm fine...Just in heaven" He said
Neko tilted her head,"I thought heaven was for people who were dead?" She said as she hopped off of the dresser and landed softly on her feet in front of him.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed and layed against the tree, falling asleep again and mumbling random stuff, her brows furrowing as the dream wouldn't go away no matter what.
@Anyone
Sam opened and portal and snatched kagura and brought her to the club and put her on the flour and danced around her as she slept Lexi giggled and danced happily

Aiden had a blank expression on his face. "How do I not scare you?" He asked as he tilted his head to the other side.
''n-never mind...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good..''
*He said as he kissed her soon pulling away since it was too early in the morning*

[/QUOTE]
Amara snuggled him again, she was too warm and cosy to move.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the mark "But....I don't want...To forget...."
Tyler growled. "What are you talking about?! You already forgot! You honestly don't remember NOW do you?" He asked. "Because she just left! You may never see her again!"

Nissa: That is an excellent question *she nods looking at Himmy curiously*

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Taylor gently turned her face in his direction. "I think it is." He said before kissing her.
Celia blinked in surprise and a blush appeared on her cheeks before she closed her eyes, kissing him back.

Mayyflower said:
Sam opened and portal and snatched kagura and brought her to the club and put her on the flour and danced around her as she slept Lexi giggled and danced happily
Kagura opened her eyes and sat up "what the hell Sam" she growled.

Riley got out of zeros arms and walking to the room and hugged Kelsey. "Hi" she says sweetly.

"Our mommys went out and zeros watching us" she says sadly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Nissa: That is an excellent question *she nods looking at Himmy curiously*
@shortyshot8
Aiden nods in agreement with her. "I mean... I could be the scariest thing alive." He said with a blank expression before he got close to Himeragi's face. "Boo." He said even more plainly.

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
Amara snuggled him again, she was too warm and cosy to move.
''do you wanna get out of bed or you just wanna stay in bed a little longer? cuz not gonna lie...its warm''

*He said chuckling a bit*

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura opened her eyes and sat up "what the hell Sam" she growled.
Sam pulled her up. "PARTY" she says shoving a drink to her lips Lexi went and danced with random people

Aiden nods in agreement with her. "I mean... I could be the scariest thing alive." He said with a blank expression before he got close to Himeragi's face. "Boo." He said even more plainly.
@shortyshot8
*slaps aiden in reflex that my Red Eye side aka Frustrated Bitch side just wanted to do*

''oh god oh god im so sorry that was a reflex!''

@shortyshot8

@Jennete

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*slaps aiden in reflex that my Red Eye side aka Frustrated Bitch side just wanted to do*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''oh god oh god im so sorry that was a reflex!''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Aiden blinked. "Ouch." He said as if he was the plainest person on earth. "That really hurt. My feelings feel hurt."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up and put s blanket on him. "Night I'm sleeping in a comfy bed" she says softly as she walked to the room And fell asleep
Ayen dreamed he was a tour for yet another prince "young lord, just swinging your sword does nothing." "but Sir Ayen" "dont you sir Ayen me, or i'll double your history lessons!" "okay..."

Nonalaka said:
((Jkjk
Dakota leaned back a bit and stared at him, not saying a word for a bit, while the few people that were in the shop looked at the two. "Right, didn't think"
Roland noticed people staring "umm, can we get out of here.... now please..." he whispered.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked in surprise and a blush appeared on her cheeks before she closed her eyes, kissing him back.
Taylor smiled under the kiss, before putting his hands on Celia's waist and moving a little closer as he deepened the kiss.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''do you wanna get out of bed or you just wanna stay in bed a little longer? cuz not gonna lie...its warm''
*He said chuckling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'm enjoying the snuggles! And I'm feeling lazy..." she said with a giggle.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen dreamed he was a tour for yet another prince "young lord, just swinging your sword does nothing." "but Sir Ayen" "dont you sir Ayen me, or i'll double your history lessons!" "okay..."
Roland noticed people staring "umm, can we get out of here.... now please..." he whispered.
Amaya curled into a ball and practically took up the whole bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back