• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled quietly,"Well there will be no barfing for me on this bed or ever. So the smell will never be a problem." She said before pouting when he pecked her lips."Aw...you're no fun!"
"What? How am I no fun, Celia?" Taylor asked jokingly as he lay with her.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi becomes startled while jumping forward and landing between Mil...somthing and Nissa*[/B][/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Aiden tilted his head. "Umm... Hello?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
After a few minutes Marcus stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist and walking out "There you are" He said in relief
Neko flipped around, laying on her stomach as she kicked her legs in the air. Her chest was pressed against the edge of the dresser as she looked down at him."Hello Marcus! What are we gonna do now?" She asked, the shirt around her neck gone.

tumblr_nqsxvoVika1sg1ksjo1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Zero rubbed her back "they'll be back, until then you get to spend time with the great Zero" he smiles.
Riley stopped crying and heard kids in the other room. "Eh" she says pointing to the door

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes widen as she took the drink and drank half. "Holy cow" she says making a sour face. Lexi smiled and three shots appeared she handed them to them and raised it up. "To parent hood" she says cheering.
"Yup" Toru says and drinks her drink.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "it may sound strange coming from me, but is there a movie theater here?" he said rubbing the side of his head.
She nodded "Yes, there is....why would that seem odd?" She asked tilting her head.

Roman said:
"What? How am I no fun, Celia?" Taylor asked jokingly as he lay with her.
Celia pouted more as she puffed her cheeks out,"Because I said so. Don't question me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko flipped around, laying on her stomach as she kicked her legs in the air. Her chest was pressed against the edge of the dresser as she looked down at him."Hello Marcus! What are we gonna do now?" She asked, the shirt around her neck gone.
tumblr_nqsxvoVika1sg1ksjo1_500.gif
Marcus facepalmed trying to cover his eyes "What did I say?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley stopped crying and heard kids in the other room. "Eh" she says pointing to the door
"Hmm, those must be Kelsey and Oliver" hr said and

cracked open the door "I'll be watching you guys, behave" he says

And closes it.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Yes, there is....why would that seem odd?" She asked tilting her head.
"well i usually don't like place where lots of people gather." he said a bit loudly

akame_ga_kill-03-tatsumi-gag-comedy-angry-hand_slap.jpg

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she smiles slowly and nods as she walks in and says slowly* Asu-chan it is then little dear. *She looks around and sits on the couch, prim and proper as she looks at the window with the night sky and smiles slowly*
Asuka shut the door behind her and brushed her back side to get the dust off."Would you like anything to drink?" She asked, smiling a little as she watched her stare out the window.

Nonalaka said:
"Just checking!~" she chimed happily, giggling when she got kissed on the forehead "I slept really well too"
''good..''

*He said as he kissed her soon pulling away since it was too early in the morning*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus facepalmed trying to cover his eyes "What did I say?"
"I don't know. I forget." Neko said, continuing what she was doing as she looked down at him. Her bell ringed as she moved.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted more as she puffed her cheeks out,"Because I said so. Don't question me."
Taylor chuckled, "Is it because I didn't kiss you, but instead I pecked?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back