• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, true enough, but, the bastard took my chimichangas afterwords." he said with a gleam in his eyes.
"Chimi- " she looked at him blankly before laughing "I have no idea what they even are"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "How do I put this.....I was in a coma......And I can't remember anything" He said quietly
Celia's eyes widened. She looked crushed. "Y-You mean you forgot... Everything about me...?" She asked as a single tear strolled down her face.

Mayyflower said:
(Poor you xD )
Amaya kissed his forehead. "It will be okay" she sighs as all of there stuff appears at the new house and appeared to be all set up.
Ayen sighed "on a plus side, you dont have to do any training till i have my powers back," he said chuckling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia's eyes widened. She looked crushed. "Y-You mean you forgot... Everything about me...?" She asked as a single tear strolled down her face.
William looked down "Yeah......" He said quietly

LunaCrosby said:
Toru tilted her head "well then this will be fun" she laughed.
The drinks arrived and Lexi took a drink of her fireball. "Woooo" she says making a funny face. "They say that one of these and it will mess you up." She says taking another drink of it

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Here" He said snapping his fingers making them appear in his dorm and sighed in relief "Thank god"
Neko jumped on his bed and rolled around."Weeeee!" She squealed happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver rolled over and looked at her. "Yes?" He asked.
"I'm suppose to be here until my mom and yours get done with their girl time... which isn't fair because I'm a girl too" she pouts and walks in, looking around

Nonalaka said:
"Chimi- " she looked at him blankly before laughing "I have no idea what they even are"
Roland laughed "it's a deep fried burrito with cheese and other great things melted on to it." he said licking his lips.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko jumped on his bed and rolled around."Weeeee!" She squealed happily.
Marcus sighed "I need to take a shower so please don't break anything?" He said walking into the bathroom "And by god don't lose anymore clothing!" He said as he closed the door

Mayyflower said:
The drinks arrived and Lexi took a drink of her fireball. "Woooo" she says making a funny face. "They say that one of these and it will mess you up." She says taking another drink of it
Toru quickly downs it, making a strange face after "my god" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "it's a deep fried burrito with cheese and other great things melted on to it." he said licking his lips.
"Hmm, that actually sounds pretty good" she said as her mind drifted at the thought of nice food before snapping back and chuckling lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru quickly downs it, making a strange face after "my god" she says.
Lexi smirked. "Oh so we're doing that?" She asks as she orders 10 shots of fireballs and hands Toru 5 and downs all of her 5 plus her bottle "God damn" she says completely drunk

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Yay" she says happily
Ayen smiled "but on a down side, i eat enough to give a king a run for his money." he said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, that actually sounds pretty good" she said as her mind drifted at the thought of nice food before snapping back and chuckling lightly.
Roland chuckled "you in there Dakota? or do i need to send a search team?" he joked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirked. "Oh so we're doing that?" She asks as she orders 10 shots of fireballs and hands Toru 5 and downs all of her 5 plus her bottle "God damn" she says completely drunk
Toru quickly finished hers "wooh" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "I eat rarely." She says softly
Ayen stared "but on a more serious note, do you know a place where i can trade in precious metals and ancient coins in for money?" he asked as his stomach made a small growl.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm suppose to be here until my mom and yours get done with their girl time... which isn't fair because I'm a girl too" she pouts and walks in, looking around
Oliver rolled out of bed. He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling "I met this really cool girl today." He said. "I kissed her and got grounded."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back