• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "I know...I'm really sorry" He said sadly "I don't know how to make it up to you"
Neko hummed in thought before she suddenly poofed into a cat. She meowed as she made her way over to him and pawed at his leg.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its best I keep it to myself, ill cause problems by... letting my emotions out" she said blankly and kicked a pebble.
Takeshi chuckled, "Well that sucks. But sometimes, letting out your emotions relieves you of the stress of not being able to cope with the problem. Besides, if it causes a problem I will fix it." He said.

Roman said:
"I'm gonna watch you play unless you want me to play with you that is." Han said, hopping off his griffin. He then made his way to a bench.
May nodded. "Your feet hurt, you should sit" she says as the griffin and the Pegasus despawned

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko hummed in thought before she suddenly poofed into a cat. She meowed as she made her way over to him and pawed at his leg.
Marcus blinked "Uhh" He said before looking down at her and picking her up

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Well that sucks. But sometimes, letting out your emotions relieves you of the stress of not being able to cope with the problem. Besides, if it causes a problem I will fix it." He said.
"My magic is very dangerous... if I go into a rage it won't end well.. I don't wanna risk it again" she sighs.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shook her head. "Nothing, how do you feel, besides your magic being gone." She asks softly
William smiled "Alright" He said sitting up "Ugh I hate this hospital clothing" He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled as he hugged Amara and held her close while closing his eyes*
''good night''

[/QUOTE]
Amara Nuzzled into him, already drifting off "Night night" she mumbled.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Ayennnn" she says worriedly. "I don't wanna" she says pulling the blankets up to her neck
Ayen chuckled "Amayaaaa, do you remember what happened the last time you acted like this with me?" he said looking down at her with a evil looking smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen huffed "you didn't ruin my nap"
Ilaani chuckled "Well, I woke you up....I'm pretty sure that's ruining a nap"

LunaCrosby said:
"My magic is very dangerous... if I go into a rage it won't end well.. I don't wanna risk it again" she sighs.
"Hm... Magic eh? I know a few people who specialize in magic. That's besides the point though, if you tell what your problem is, you magic goes bananas?" Takeshi asked curiously

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she smiles and nods her head as she gets off the broom looking at the house* Very nice.. *she looks at her smiles slowly* Thank you Asuka.
Asuka put her hands on her cheeks and frantically shook her head after she hopped off of the broom.

tumblr_nrb0dhYRew1qj162go5_400.gif

"P-Please my name sounds to formal when you say. Call me Suka-chan or Asu-chan." She said as her broom zoomed off towards the back. Making their way towards the entrance, she unlocked her door before walking inside.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded and smiled sheepishly,"Sorry...I'm done now." She said quietly before she got off of him and shimmied under the covers next to him.
"It wasn't a problem, I was just asking if you were done." Taylor said, turning to face her. "It was actually quite amusing."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Amayaaaa, do you remember what happened the last time you acted like this with me?" he said looking down at her with a evil looking smile.
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I'll hiss.." She warned. "And claw... And whatever I can, don't make me touch water" she says her eyes turning to cat eyes

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Your feet hurt, you should sit" she says as the griffin and the Pegasus despawned
"Oh. Well okay, if you say." Han said, relaxing on the bench

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mew!" Neko said as she wiggles her arms and legs.
Marcus sighed "I can't speak cat" He said

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "Understandable" she says smiling a little
William looked at the sun "Damn...That's bright" He said

Roman said:
"Hm... Magic eh? I know a few people who specialize in magic. That's besides the point though, if you tell what your problem is, you magic goes bananas?" Takeshi asked curiously
"If I let my emotions get the best of me" she says "and voices" she mumbles.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I'll hiss.." She warned. "And claw... And whatever I can, don't make me touch water" she says her eyes turning to cat eyes
Ayen shook his head "i can do worst, i'll make you water..." he said staring at her "now Amaya, dont make me resort to that." he said calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back