• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dunno...''
*He said as he chuckles a little bit*

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head and laughed before hugging into him "Love you~" she said quietly as she did so.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan laughed a little "Fair enough"
Weiss shot up from the bed,"So what's there to do around here?" She asked as she walked around his room, picking at his stuff as she did.

SoulofTobi said:
109905_v0_460x.jpg
(*throws out of the thread* Get. Out xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "try having more cousins than you can count, then you can say interesting." he said sitting down and smiling.

Roland nodded "oh, i see how it..... fine lets go." he said calmly.
She stopped "That's if you're okay with it of course" she said as she turned back and looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss shot up from the bed,"So what's there to do around here?" She asked as she walked around his room, picking at his stuff as she did.
Malidan laughed a little more as he stood up "Well I have a pool I have a game room....Basically everything"

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head and laughed before hugging into him "Love you~" she said quietly as she did so.
*Natsuru held Amara closer before petting her head*

''i love you too Amara''

Mayyflower said:
Lexi opens a portal and pulls Marcus through. "Your bother is In a coma.." She sighed
(I was waiting for Princess to reply xD Just say you grabbed my clone)

Marcus blinked "Oh? Is that all?"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Have fun! If you find any, I'll be happy to look at them with you." Hw said as he continued to work out
Celia hummed as she raced around the house,"Lookin for pictures of a pudgy boyfriend...where would those be..." She muttered as she opened cabinets and found boxes. Opening the boxes, she saw either junk or some other stuff she didn't know what to do with. Upon opening another one, she found a photo book and gasped."My mission is complete!" She exclaimed before racing back into Taylor's room, leaving everything where she left it.

Nonalaka said:
She stopped "That's if you're okay with it of course" she said as she turned back and looked at him.
Roland's eye twitched "but of course Proper manners would have me follow you, and ice cream does sound good." he said as he followed her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver sighed. "I wouldn't know..." He said.
Lexi nodded. "I know" she says leading him inside the house.

shortyshot8 said:
(I was waiting for Princess to reply xD Just say you grabbed my clone)
Marcus blinked "Oh? Is that all?"
(Okay)

Lexi nodded. "Yea, I don't know what to do" she grunts

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "I know" she says leading him inside the house.

(Okay)

Lexi nodded. "Yea, I don't know what to do" she grunts
Marcus's clone chuckled "He'll snap out of it soon I'm sure"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sat down on a bench in the courtyard and sighed "Who will I meet today?" He asked himself
@WeirdPrincess
Karito and Neko walked into the courtyard AGAIN, trying to find something to do."He asked me on a date! That was really weird!" Neko exclaimed as she held onto his arm, her chest pressing against it. He laughed and patted her head,"I know. I heard everything....though I don't think you needed to be so harsh about it." He muttered as they walked around.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru held Amara closer before petting her head*
''i love you too Amara''

[/QUOTE]
She happily Nuzzled into him as he patted her head before moving up and kissing him on the cheek "And I always will~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "try having more cousins than you can count, then you can say interesting." he said sitting down and smiling.

Roland nodded "oh, i see how it..... fine lets go." he said calmly.
Amaya chuckled. "Oh wow, yea" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito and Neko walked into the courtyard AGAIN, trying to find something to do."He asked me on a date! That was really weird!" Neko exclaimed as she held onto his arm, her chest pressing against it. He laughed and patted her head,"I know. I heard everything....though I don't think you needed to be so harsh about it." He muttered as they walked around.
Marcus chuckled a little as he stood up "Are you both new here?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver looked up at her. "Where is mommy? Your not mommy." He said, knowing it was a clone.
Lexi sighed. "she made a clone, she went to the hospital" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan laughed a little more as he stood up "Well I have a pool I have a game room....Basically everything"
"Pool." Weiss said immediately as she looked back at him.

Nonalaka said:
She happily Nuzzled into him as he patted her head before moving up and kissing him on the cheek "And I always will~"
''hehe...me too''

*He said before he kisses Amara*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back