• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro smiled. "Oh you'll see... We'll have our own room and everything!" He said happily.
Harper looked at Lexi and thoughts about it for a little. "Okay.." She huffed softly

LunaCrosby said:
Allen opened his eyes "hmm?" He mumbles tiredly.
She chuckled "Its kinda cute when you're all sleepy like that" she muttered quietly before walking closer and putting her hands in her pockets "Why are you sleeping out in the open like this?" She asked, raising a brow.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed "Come back god you make this seem like the worst thing ever"
Weiss poked her head back in the room,"You're only in a towel...how is that not embarrassing for you?" She asked as she looked from him to his chest, staring.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "Fine" He muttered as he opened the door before slamming it behind him
She frowned, sighing. ((@TheRebelliousDragon bruh bruh anyone freee

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he moved the arm he had around her shoulders and moved it down to her waist "are you sure, my love? anything?" he said laying his forehead against hers.
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Yep" she says kissing his nose

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I suppose you have a point" she said with a small nod as she turned to continue the tour "Here is the infirmary incassr you are sick or hurt and over there is the gym" she said as she pointed from place to place.
Roland sighed "i think the nurses might see me all to often" he said rubbing the back of his neck "and is it frowned upon to catch the dodge balls on fire before you throw them here?" he said jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss poked her head back in the room,"You're only in a towel...how is that not embarrassing for you?" She asked as she looked from him to his chest, staring.
Malidan shrugged "I dunno I just feel more comfortable like this"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Thats not how dating works! Kaota said to her Look,If you' don't want to go out with me fine!

[/QUOTE]
Neko frowned and scooted away from him,"I never said that. I'm just new to this whole dating thing...Baka..." She muttered under her breath as she crossed her arms and looked away from him.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Its kinda cute when you're all sleepy like that" she muttered quietly before walking closer and putting her hands in her pockets "Why are you sleeping out in the open like this?" She asked, raising a brow.
"I just taught someone how to fly" he mumbled "she doesnt think it was that hard but it used alot of my energy" he says.

(Anyone free to interact with Lucy??)

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's not that I don't like him...he's just very strange." Anna stated quietly as she fixed her hair with her hand before resuming to eat her ice cream.
Oliver blushed a little, looking over at her. "U-Umm... I was wondering if I could have a taste..." He mumbled as he liked his strawberry ice cream.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Yep" she says kissing his nose
Ayen chuckled as he lifted them off the ground using the air "how about star gazing?" he asked as they stared moving over the amusement park.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden sighed "Lexi?" He called out as he stood still.

(Then Allen shall be sleeping on a bench)
Lexi walked back inside the house. "Yes Jayden?" She asks looking at him. "Showers that way" she says pointing to the shower. "I'll make you something to eat after" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan shrugged "I dunno I just feel more comfortable like this"
Weiss nodded, not at all listening."Weiss likey....Weiss liked a lot..." She muttered to herself before gazing back into his eyes."Hm? Something about more comfortable?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i think the nurses might see me all to often" he said rubbing the back of his neck "and is it frowned upon to catch the dodge balls on fire before you throw them here?" he said jokingly.
Dakota giggled "Perhaps, but to be honest I've seen worse things happen around here, so it'd be pretty minor" she said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded, not at all listening."Weiss likey....Weiss liked a lot..." She muttered to herself before gazing back into his eyes."Hm? Something about more comfortable?"
Malidan blinked "Eh?" He said before sitting down on the bed "So......"

shortyshot8 said:
He smiled a bit more "Because.....If you didn't try to calm me down...I don't know what I would have done"
Nissa: Since you are a young male, I would have to deduce that it would most likely have been something stupid. *she smiles and nods her head a little* I am glad I could help though I realize I allowed my rationality to be aggressive as well.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walked back inside the house. "Yes Jayden?" She asks looking at him. "Showers that way" she says pointing to the shower. "I'll make you something to eat after" she says softly
Jayden nods and immedietly heads to the shower, beggining to take one.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled as he lifted them off the ground using the air "how about star gazing?" he asked as they stared moving over the amusement park.
Amaya gasps. "Woah" she says as she looks down.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden nods and immedietly heads to the shower, beggining to take one.
Lexi rubs her arms and starts dinner

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver blushed a little, looking over at her. "U-Umm... I was wondering if I could have a taste..." He mumbled as he liked his strawberry ice cream.
Anna held out her ice cream to him,"Sure...but why are you blushing?" She asked as she licked her ice cream one more time.

xoloveox said:
((Mmmmmmk <3
((Kokuruuuuuuuuu xD ))

Kokuru grumbled in the courtyard. "Dang it, Celia ditched me... Now I'm left all alone..." He sulked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna held out her ice cream to him,"Sure...but why are you blushing?" She asked as she licked her ice cream one more time.
Oliver laughed nervously. "I-It's because I have something different in mind..." He mumbled. "But whatever... You'll never agree to it..." He said as he licked his own ice cream silently, blushing a little more.

LunaCrosby said:
"I just taught someone how to fly" he mumbled "she doesnt think it was that hard but it used alot of my energy" he says.

(Anyone free to interact with Lucy??)
"Is that so?" She asks, she purses her lips in thought briefly frowning lightly "If I'm bothering you I can go so you can nap..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back