• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Well i no longer have a father but when i did i normally called him daddy" she paused as she looked at him "Oh, so you are a demi god, interesting..." she said as she leaned closer to him, almost inspecting him
Roland raised his hands "whoa, why the sudden interest?" he said nervously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''whoever made that ride....is a lunatic....''
*He said as he weakly stood up*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "I'm guessing rollercoasters aren't your thing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss curiously looked around his house as Malidan took a shower,"Hm....it's not all that bad. Maybe I can come live here..." She muttered before heading into the kitchen and looking through his fridge.
After a few minutes Malidan walked out with a towel around his waist "Much better" He said to himself

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "It's called food coloring babe" she says softly
Ayen rubbed the back of his neck "hey, I'm not gonna learn everything in one day my love." he said chuckling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Your dad is really weird..." Anna whispered to Oliver as she watched Kite pick the man up by his collar and threaten him."Tomato flavored ice cream...gross...I'll take the vanilla and chocolate please." She said as she stepped from behind them both. Finishing through her pockets, she put the money they needed to get it on the counter and slid it to the clerk."Here you go."
Oliver chuckled and nodded. "Yeah... But I think it makes him unique..." He whispered to Anna.

The clerk served them their ice cream. Kite smiled and winked at the clerk as the took them. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said happily.

Oliver sighed, blushing a little from embarrassment. "Daddddd..." He groaned under his breath.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more "Is that so?" He said before kissing her
Celia's eyes widened with surprise as she started kissing him back, shutting her eyes and blushing as well.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's cloned grabbed his hand and teleported them to the house. "Far from you" she whispered to herself
"I'm not going to hurt him... that stuffs behind me... besides my mom manipulated my mind into that crap" he said weakly "and even if I were im too weak" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed "I came here and only made problems"
Nissa: You came here and tried to find empathy for our situation. Then you got emotional in a violent rage that scared me. But now you are calm so I am not scared. You are not causing trouble as you say at the present time.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rubbed the back of his neck "hey, I'm not gonna learn everything in one day my love." he said chuckling.
Amaya smiled. "I know love" she says with a chuckle

SoulofTobi said:
Roland raised his hands "whoa, why the sudden interest?" he said nervously.
She leaned back still looking at him "Because I've never met one before, and I like to learn new things" she said plainly as she walked around him "You look pretty normal..."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not going to hurt him... that stuffs behind me... besides my mom manipulated my mind into that crap" he said weakly "and even if I were im too weak" he says.
Lexi's clone sighed. "Even if you did try and hurt my family, I'm much stronger than I was before" she snapped as they walked into the house as the clone disappeared

Mayyflower said:
Harper blinked a few times. "I've tried to run away but Lexi will just track me down, cause at one point Lexi was trapped inside my body, so she knows how I think" she says quietly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nah..i just need to get used to it maybe...i guess...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "well where would you like to go now?, I highly doubt another roller coaster" she said giggling.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's clone sighed. "Even if you did try and hurt my family, I'm much stronger than I was before" she snapped as they walked into the house as the clone disappeared
Jayden sighed "Lexi?" He called out as he stood still.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty I'll send ilaani to the park then uvu))
(Then Allen shall be sleeping on a bench)

Jennete said:
Nyx: She is the goddess of Earth, daughter of Chaos. She bore the titans and she lay with the sky and the sea and they gave her her heavenly gods, the giants and the Titans. She was one of the first goddesses.. but not the first *she whispers, frowning as she almost remembers something...but it slips away* I do not know why..why I know so much. But that is what I know.

Nissa: You apologize, why? *she asks curiously*
Asuka stared at the girl with wide eyes now,"You seem to know a lot about her....Who are you exactly? You don't seem...like a normal human."

shortyshot8 said:
After a few minutes Malidan walked out with a towel around his waist "Much better" He said to himself
Weiss closed the fridge before heading back upstairs and into his room, she stopped when she saw him in a towel."Well then..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at the girl with wide eyes now,"You seem to know a lot about her....Who are you exactly? You don't seem...like a normal human."
NYx:*she smiles at the girl, raising her hand to the girls cheek to softly pat in a maternal way before dropping it, staring up at the sky, the stars strange, gathering in the sky above her* I do not know the answers to your question little one. All I know is...what I know. But even that is still a mystery to be solved *she looks back at her with gentle eyes*

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#b35900][B][I]You coule still be with him as his pet....[/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900][B]Kaota said looking at Neko's shirt[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] (Reply [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden sighed "Lexi?" He called out as he stood still.

(Then Allen shall be sleeping on a bench)
(Okay then :3)

Ilaani was walking through the park kicking a pebble along the ground until she saw someone sleeping on the bench "Is that?..." she narrowed her eyes before chuckling "Its is" she made her way over and gave him a gentle poke in the side "Mornin!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver chuckled and nodded. "Yeah... But I think it makes him unique..." He whispered to Anna.
The clerk served them their ice cream. Kite smiled and winked at the clerk as the took them. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said happily.

Oliver sighed, blushing a little from embarrassment. "Daddddd..." He groaned under his breath.
Anna took her ice cream and licked it,"Why'd he wink at the clerk.....that's even weirder..." She muttered to herself as she walked outside, licking her ice cream still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back