• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "well where would you like to go now?, I highly doubt another roller coaster" she said giggling.
''well...you wanna go over to the...game booths? i think they can probably be some fun''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I know love" she says with a chuckle
Ayen wrapped an arm around Amaya "but yet, i still seem able to surprise you." he said kissing her cheek

Nonalaka said:
She leaned back still looking at him "Because I've never met one before, and I like to learn new things" she said plainly as she walked around him "You look pretty normal..."
Roland bushed "well, I'm still part human!" he said semi-embarrassed "not only that, but my powers relate to making and fixing things, not myself." he said as he took a step back

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro chuckled. "But does she know how I think?" He asked, smirking. "She isn't gonna find me."
Harper smiled a little, "are you sure you wanna do that?" She asks softly. "I mean where will we go?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen wrapped an arm around Amaya "but yet, i still seem able to surprise you." he said kissing her cheek
Roland bushed "well, I'm still part human!" he said semi-embarrassed "not only that, but my powers relate to making and fixing things, not myself." he said as he took a step back
Amaya nodded. "Yep positive" she says happily

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
You coule still be with him as his pet....Kaota said looking at Neko's shirt

[/QUOTE]
"I know that! But Karito is my best friend...he helped me when no one else would." Neko said as she finished buttoning her shirt.

Celia's eyes widened with surprise as she started kissing him back, shutting her eyes and blushing as well.
William smiled making the kiss more passionate before he bit her lower lip gently

xoloveox said:
She shrugged, staying quiet.
Nero sighed before standing up "This damn end result never changes it always ends with me leaving because of the things you can't keep to yourself"

Jennete said:
Nissa: You came here and tried to find empathy for our situation. Then you got emotional in a violent rage that scared me. But now you are calm so I am not scared. You are not causing trouble as you say at the present time.
He smiled a little "I'm glad I met you both" He said

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
(Okay then :3)
Ilaani was walking through the park kicking a pebble along the ground until she saw someone sleeping on the bench "Is that?..." she narrowed her eyes before chuckling "Its is" she made her way over and gave him a gentle poke in the side "Mornin!"
Allen opened his eyes "hmm?" He mumbles tiredly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at the girl with wide eyes now,"You seem to know a lot about her....Who are you exactly? You don't seem...like a normal human."

Weiss closed the fridge before heading back upstairs and into his room, she stopped when she saw him in a towel."Well then..."
Malidan blinked as he looked at her "Uhh...." He said a bit nervously

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled a little, "are you sure you wanna do that?" She asks softly. "I mean where will we go?" She asks

Ayen chuckled "so my love, what now?" he said as they continued walking.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled making the kiss more passionate before he bit her lower lip gently

Nero sighed before standing up "This damn end result never changes it always ends with me leaving because of the things you can't keep to yourself"

@Himeragi Seiker
Nissa: Why may I ask, is glad your emotional word of choice?

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna took her ice cream and licked it,"Why'd he wink at the clerk.....that's even weirder..." She muttered to herself as she walked outside, licking her ice cream still.
Kite ruffled both the kids hair. "Sorry kids, I have to go. Work and stuff." He said before he jumped through another portal, his tomato ice cream in hand.

Oliver laughed. "I'm guessing you didn't like my dad very much?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...you wanna go over to the...game booths? i think they can probably be some fun''

[/QUOTE]
"Yes!" Once again she began to pull him along excitedly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know that! But Karito is my best friend...he helped me when no one else would." Neko said as she finished buttoning her shirt.
Thats not how dating works! Kaota said to her Look,If you' don't want to go out with me fine!

Jennete said:
Nissa: Why may I ask, is glad your emotional word of choice?
He smiled a bit more "Because.....If you didn't try to calm me down...I don't know what I would have done"

Jennete said:
NYx:*she smiles at the girl, raising her hand to the girls cheek to softly pat in a maternal way before dropping it, staring up at the sky, the stars strange, gathering in the sky above her* I do not know the answers to your question little one. All I know is...what I know. But even that is still a mystery to be solved *she looks back at her with gentle eyes*
Asuka nodded as she looked up at the sky, looking as the stars collected together above her before she looked back down and have her a soft smile."Well that's okay. I'm sure you'll know at some point. I'm Asuka, by the way. Do you have anywhere to stay at the moment?" She asked politely, still smiling at her.

shortyshot8 said:

@Himeragi Seiker
"Then leave, I suppose." She growled at him, not wanting him to leave. "If you cant handle what I say, then you dont need to be around me. Youre the one who chose to kiss me and all that jazz in the first place!"

Mayyflower said:

Hiro smiled. "Oh you'll see... We'll have our own room and everything!" He said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
"Hmm, I suppose you have a point" she said with a small nod as she turned to continue the tour "Here is the infirmary incssr you are sick or hurt and over there is the gym" she said as she pointed from place to place.

shortyshot8 said:

@Himeragi Seiker
Celia moaned as he bit her lip, working to make the kiss more passionate as well. She put her arms around his neck as the kiss got deeper.

xoloveox said:
"Then leave, I suppose." She growled at him, not wanting him to leave. "If you cant handle what I say, then you dont need to be around me. Youre the one who chose to kiss me and all that jazz in the first place!"
Nero sighed "Fine" He muttered as he opened the door before slamming it behind him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Anything you want to do " she asks happily
Ayen smiled as he moved the arm he had around her shoulders and moved it down to her waist "are you sure, my love? anything?" he said laying his forehead against hers.

Celia moaned as he bit her lip, working to make the kiss more passionate as well. She put her arms around his neck as the kiss got deeper.
William blushed a little as they kissed before he pulled away "I never want to leave you"

Kite ruffled both the kids hair. "Sorry kids, I have to go. Work and stuff." He said before he jumped through another portal, his tomato ice cream in hand.
Oliver laughed. "I'm guessing you didn't like my dad very much?" He asked.
"It's not that I don't like him...he's just very strange." Anna stated quietly as she fixed her hair with her hand before resuming to eat her ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back