• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Perhaps, but to be honest I've seen worse things happen around here, so it'd be pretty minor" she said with a smile.
Roland thought for a moment "worst things? here? what is uncle Ares running around?" he rubbing his forehead.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded as she looked up at the sky, looking as the stars collected together above her before she looked back down and have her a soft smile."Well that's okay. I'm sure you'll know at some point. I'm Asuka, by the way. Do you have anywhere to stay at the moment?" She asked politely, still smiling at her.
Nyx: No.. I have no temple or home to call my own. *she looks at Asuka and smiles* Your name, it has beautiful meanings. Asu can mean tomorrow or to fly and ka can mean to smell perfume or bird. Together yo could say if you choose to combine all meanings is that your name says Tomorrow the sweet smelling bird will fly.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan blinked "Eh?" He said before sitting down on the bed "So......"
Weiss came back into the room and flopped on the bed,"You're bed is comfortable."

Jennete said:
Nissa: Since you are a young male, I would have to deduce that it would most likely have been something stupid. *she smiles and nods her head a little* I am glad I could help though I realize I allowed my rationality to be aggressive as well.
He blinked "Uh....Okay?" He said

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Kokuruuuuuuuuu xD ))
Kokuru grumbled in the courtyard. "Dang it, Celia ditched me... Now I'm left all alone..." He sulked.

Oliver laughed nervously. "I-It's because I have something different in mind..." He mumbled. "But whatever... You'll never agree to it..." He said as he licked his own ice cream silently, blushing a little more.
She sighed, exiting her room and heading down to the courtyard.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss came back into the room and flopped on the bed,"You're bed is comfortable."
Malidan chuckled a little "It has to be...In case I have any 'special' guests" He said teasingly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya gasps. "Woah" she says as she looks down.
Ayen chuckles "you think this is good, you should have seen the view over Romes night sky during the renaissance area." he said looking down upon the amusement park.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "worst things? here? what is uncle Ares running around?" he rubbing his forehead.
"Who? Ah no" she chuckled "But there are gods and sanctums and other beings wrecking havoc a lot around here, there was even a big incident that destroyed the school back a bit" she explained calmly

xoloveox said:
She sighed, exiting her room and heading down to the courtyard.
Kokuru lifted a small boulder into the air and threw it in a random direction, completely bored and a bit pissed.

Nonalaka said:
"Who? Ah no" she chuckled "But there are gods and sanctums and other beings wrecking havoc a lot around here, there was even a big incident that destroyed the school back a bit" she explained calmly
Roland sighed "so that's why the geezer taught me to use my powers before sending me here." he said slapping his fist to his palm "so, why did you come to the school?" he asked tilting his head at her.

Kokuru lifted a small boulder into the air and threw it in a random direction, completely bored and a bit pissed.
All of a sudden, a bolder came towards her, yet she ducked. "H-hey!"

Jennete said:
Nyx: No.. I have no temple or home to call my own. *she looks at Asuka and smiles* Your name, it has beautiful meanings. Asu can mean tomorrow or to fly and ka can mean to smell perfume or bird. Together yo could say if you choose to combine all meanings is that your name says Tomorrow the sweet smelling bird will fly.
Asuka blushed and laughed lightly,"I didn't know that about my name. But thank you! All the meanings put together sounds beautiful...lovely even." She said before holding out a hand towards her."You can come live with me until you find a place of your own. It wouldn't be much of a problem." She said happily, not minding that they barely just met. She was always like this with people, generous and friendly towards strangers.

xoloveox said:
All of a sudden, a bolder came towards her, yet she ducked. "H-hey!"
Kokuru looked up. "O-Oops! Sorry..." He mumbled. "Just blowing off some steam..." He sighed as he continued to sit on the bench, sulking.

Kokuru looked up. "O-Oops! Sorry..." He mumbled. "Just blowing off some steam..." He sighed as he continued to sit on the bench, sulking.
"You alright?"

((Kokuruuuuuuuuu xD ))
Kokuru grumbled in the courtyard. "Dang it, Celia ditched me... Now I'm left all alone..." He sulked.

Oliver laughed nervously. "I-It's because I have something different in mind..." He mumbled. "But whatever... You'll never agree to it..." He said as he licked his own ice cream silently, blushing a little more.
(( She didn't ditch you! xD You just never replied so she went to go see her boyfriend ))

Anna tilted her head,"So you don't want any of my ice cream then? Well okay then." She said quietly, moving her ice cream closer to her and licking it again.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "so that's why the geezer taught me to use my powers before sending me here." he said slapping his fist to his palm "so, why did you come to the school?" he asked tilting his head at her.
"Hmm? O-oh, right" her gaze shifted to the side as she twiddled her thumbs "My stepmother sent me here to be "with my own kind" and yeah..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and laughed lightly,"I didn't know that about my name. But thank you! All the meanings put together sounds beautiful...lovely even." She said before holding out a hand towards her."You can come live with me until you find a place of your own. It wouldn't be much of a problem." She said happily, not minding that they barely just met. She was always like this with people, generous and friendly towards strangers.
Nyx:*she nodded her head and took her hand, smiling at her gently* Thank you Asuka. I wish I had a name to give you..

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan chuckled a little "It has to be...In case I have any 'special' guests" He said teasingly
Weiss laughed,"How nice. I bet you've had your fair share of 'special' guest."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss laughed,"How nice. I bet you've had your fair share of 'special' guest."
Malidan laughed nervously "Well to be perfectly honest I'm still a virgin"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( She didn't ditch you! xD You just never replied so she went to go see her boyfriend ))
Anna tilted her head,"So you don't want any of my ice cream then? Well okay then." She said quietly, moving her ice cream closer to her and licking it again.
Oliver frowned, blushing extremely bad before he just went for it. He put his lips to her, licking some ice cream off her tongue before pulling away. I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead... He thought as he looked away.

xoloveox said:
Kokuru frowned and continue to sulk. "So I hate being alone! It's so dull and lonely..." He mumbled. "And boring..."

Nonalaka said:
"Yes!" Once again she began to pull him along excitedly
*Natsuru went with Amara since he was being dragged anyway. He then went at a pace that he was beside Amara*

Oliver frowned, blushing extremely bad before he just went for it. He put his lips to her, licking some ice cream off her tongue before pulling away. I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead... He thought as he looked away.

Kokuru frowned and continue to sulk. "So I hate being alone! It's so dull and lonely..." He mumbled. "And boring..."
She couldnt help but laugh. "Yeah..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya gasps. "Woah" she says as she looks down.

Lexi rubs her arms and starts dinner
Jayden comes put in new clothes that were a bit loose on him "so what are Yuh making?" He asks curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back