• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru went with Amara since he was being dragged anyway. He then went at a pace that he was beside Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Which one do you wanna go to first?" She asked as she looked up at him, smiling.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she nodded her head and took her hand, smiling at her gently* Thank you Asuka. I wish I had a name to give you..
Asuka tilted her head slightly,"What do you mean by that?" She asked as she gently pulled her closer to the broom."You can hop on this. It'll take is straight to my house."

Nonalaka said:
"Is that so?" She asks, she purses her lips in thought briefly frowning lightly "If I'm bothering you I can go so you can nap..."
Allen groans "your not annoying me" he huffs and stares at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan laughed nervously "Well to be perfectly honest I'm still a virgin"
"You are?! That really shouldn't be...but okay." Weiss said as she glanced at him before looking at the ceiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You are?! That really shouldn't be...but okay." Weiss said as she glanced at him before looking at the ceiling.
Malidan smiled "Well to be honest it seems girls just don't like guys like me" He said with a shrug

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver frowned, blushing extremely bad before he just went for it. He put his lips to her, licking some ice cream off her tongue before pulling away. I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead... He thought as he looked away.

Kokuru frowned and continue to sulk. "So I hate being alone! It's so dull and lonely..." He mumbled. "And boring..."
Zero sudenly appeared throwing oliver over his shoulder "alright that's enough, your mither sent me to get you" he said and looks at Anna "sorry little miss" he says.

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
Allen groans "your not annoying me" he huffs and stares at her.
She puts up her hands defensively "Okay, okay, I just thought I might have been" she said as she stared back.

Nonalaka said:
"Which one do you wanna go to first?" She asked as she looked up at him, smiling.
''hmm..hey maybe the rock climbing one over there?''

*He said as he pointed at it*

Nonalaka said:
She puts up her hands defensively "Okay, okay, I just thought I might have been" she said as she stared back.
Allen chuckled and shook his head "sorry I'm grumpy when I first wake up" he says.

Oliver frowned, blushing extremely bad before he just went for it. He put his lips to her, licking some ice cream off her tongue before pulling away. I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead... He thought as he looked away.

Kokuru frowned and continue to sulk. "So I hate being alone! It's so dull and lonely..." He mumbled. "And boring..."
Anna stared wide-eyed at Oliver as her grip on the ice cream tighten slightly."Y-You just..." She said quietly before she blushing and frowned,"What did I say about kissing me? You shouldn't do that Oli..." She scolded as she wagged her finger at him, blushing even more now.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head slightly,"What do you mean by that?" She asked as she gently pulled her closer to the broom."You can hop on this. It'll take is straight to my house."
Nyx: It means I do not know my name. *she whispers and gets on the broom, looking up at the night sky and smiles*

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stared wide-eyed at Oliver as her grip on the ice cream tighten slightly."Y-You just..." She said quietly before she blushing and frowned,"What did I say about kissing me? You shouldn't do that Oli..." She scolded as she wagged her finger at him, blushing even more now.
Oliver was now picked up by Zero. "H-Hey! Let me go! I still want to spend time with Anna!" He pouted.

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Allen chuckled and shook his head "sorry I'm grumpy when I first wake up" he says.
"Yeah, no kidding" she chuckled and rolled her eyes a bit. "It's okay, I'm not much of a morning person myself"

xoloveox said:
"Im kat. You are..?"
Kokuru smirked. "I'm Kokuru. I'm a earth spirit. The rock manipulation should of tipped you off." He laughed as his lifted a pebble into the air.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..hey maybe the rock climbing one over there?''
*He said as he pointed at it*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over and thought for a bit "hmmm....Okay!~"

Oliver was now picked up by Zero. "H-Hey! Let me go! I still want to spend time with Anna!" He pouted.
@LunaCrosby
"Not if your gonna be doing bad things for your age little boy, I promised Lexi I would protect her and since your half her I shall protect you from what's wrong" he said and walked away with Oliver casually, waving goodbye to Anna.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan smiled "Well to be honest it seems girls just don't like guys like me" He said with a shrug
Kokuru smirked. "I'm Kokuru. I'm a earth spirit. The rock manipulation should of tipped you off." He laughed as his lifted a pebble into the air.
"A-ahhh. Nice." She said with a small smile.

shortyshot8 said:
"Why? You don't seem all that bad." Weiss said with a smile."I like you well enough...even though I just met you."

xoloveox said:
"A-ahhh. Nice." She said with a small smile.
Kokuru chuckled. "I can do some pretty cool stuff I guess..." He said as the ground around him lifted into the air, making a large island in the sky. "I can also carve stuff into the earth." He said as the ground around Kat started engraving letters on itself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why? You don't seem all that bad." Weiss said with a smile."I like you well enough...even though I just met you."
Malidan looked at her "Really? Ya know........You seem really nice"

Kokuru chuckled. "I can do some pretty cool stuff I guess..." He said as the ground around him lifted into the air, making a large island in the sky. "I can also carve stuff into the earth." He said as the ground around Kat started engraving letters on itself.
She smiled, looking down at the engraved letters. "Thats awesome!" She said with a huge smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back