• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro chuckled and turned towards her. "Then let's run away!" He said happily. "We would be together forever!"
Harper blinked a few times. "I've tried to run away but Lexi will just track me down, cause at one point Lexi was trapped inside my body, so she knows how I think" she says quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked and looked between the two,"Girlfriend? I'm not his girlfriend....and you don't have to pay. I have money...I'd rather pay for myself." She said quietly, a small blush appearing on her cheeks.
Kite teleported both kids to the ice cream vendor, along with himself. "I'll take tomato flavor please!" He said happily. The clerk frowned at him. "But there isn't a tomato flavor..." He said. Kite glared at him. He grabbed the clerks collar, hoisting him into the air. "Your going to make me tomato flavored ice cream or I'm going to rip out your throat. Clear?" He asked the clerk. The clerk gulped and nodded. Kite dropped him and soon smiled happily.

"I'll take strawberry..." Oliver said from behind Kite.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed "She seems nice" He said to himself before walking into the bathroom and getting undressed as he started the shower and walked in

Nero looked down "I couldn't control it....."
"Ass.." She mumbled.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "physically he's young, looks to be about late thirty's early forty's, but he's an ancient Greek God." he said with some displeasure "so i tend to come him a geezer." as he looked at her "why, is it not normal to call your father a geezer?" he said rubbing the back of his head.
"Well i no longer have a father but when i did i normally called him daddy" she paused as she looked at him "Oh, so you are a demi god, interesting..." she said as she leaned closer to him, almost inspecting him

Jennete said:
Nyx: Ahh, I see the Goddess Gaia has had time to fill herself with life? *she smiles almost in a gentle way, caring for this goddess in a way a mother would... but she does not know her past of her history or how she with Chaos gave life to the gods*
((looky looky what I found!!!......I can change this post but i thought it was cool haha))

View attachment 142269
Asuka looked even more confused then before,"The Goddess...Gaia? Who is that?" She asked, now intrigued by what she was talking about.

((Lol I was looking at it. It looks cool, but confusing cause I don't know all of the gods and goddesses on there
xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is Karito allowed to come?" Neko asked as she looked down and began to button up her shirt."I'm always with him...it would be strange if he wasn't with me all the time.."
You coule still be with him as his pet....Kaota said looking at Neko's shirt

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru got out of the ride as he then fell over flat on the ground on his face*

[/QUOTE]
"Natsuru?" She turned to look at him "E-Eh? Natsuru! Are you okay??" She said as she rushed over to help him up.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "the cotton i know is white, this is pink, and tastes like a sweet I've never had before." he said while walking.
Amaya sighed. "It's called food coloring babe" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
"Natsuru?" She turned to look at him "E-Eh? Natsuru! Are you okay??" She said as she rushed over to help him up.
''whoever made that ride....is a lunatic....''

*He said as he weakly stood up*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite teleported both kids to the ice cream vendor, along with himself. "I'll take tomato flavor please!" He said happily. The clerk frowned at him. "But there isn't a tomato flavor..." He said. Kite glared at him. He grabbed the clerks collar, hoisting him into the air. "Your going to make me tomato flavored ice cream or I'm going to rip out your throat. Clear?" He asked the clerk. The clerk gulped and nodded. Kite dropped him and soon smiled happily.
"I'll take strawberry..." Oliver said from behind Kite.
"Your dad is really weird..." Anna whispered to Oliver as she watched Kite pick the man up by his collar and threaten him."Tomato flavored ice cream...gross...I'll take the vanilla and chocolate please." She said as she stepped from behind them both. Finishing through her pockets, she put the money they needed to get it on the counter and slid it to the clerk."Here you go."

shortyshot8 said:
Nero snapped"Of course I tried what do you take me for some monster!?!"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia giggled and poked his nose. "Your so cute when you blush..." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked even more confused then before,"The Goddess...Gaia? Who is that?" She asked, now intrigued by what she was talking about.
((Lol I was looking at it. It looks cool, but confusing cause I don't know all of the gods and goddesses on there
xD ))
Nyx: She is the goddess of Earth, daughter of Chaos. She bore the titans and she lay with the sky and the sea and they gave her her heavenly gods, the giants and the Titans. She was one of the first goddesses.. but not the first *she whispers, frowning as she almost remembers something...but it slips away* I do not know why..why I know so much. But that is what I know.

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed "Sorry" He said quietly

Nero frowned more "You think I could control it!? I can't control the Devil inside me!"
Nissa: You apologize, why? *she asks curiously*

Jennete said:
Nyx: She is the goddess of Earth, daughter of Chaos. She bore the titans and she lay with the sky and the sea and they gave her her heavenly gods, the giants and the Titans. She was one of the first goddesses.. but not the first *she whispers, frowning as she almost remembers something...but it slips away* I do not know why..why I know so much. But that is what I know.

Nissa: You apologize, why? *she asks curiously*
He sighed "I came here and only made problems"

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed "She seems nice" He said to himself before walking into the bathroom and getting undressed as he started the shower and walked in

Nero looked down "I couldn't control it....."
Weiss curiously looked around his house as Malidan took a shower,"Hm....it's not all that bad. Maybe I can come live here..." She muttered before heading into the kitchen and looking through his fridge.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden huffed and teleported to Lexi "so where is my cousins son that I've heard about?" He asks.
Lexi's cloned grabbed his hand and teleported them to the house. "Far from you" she whispered to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back