• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled a little, kissing his cheek. "Alright then! Roll over on your back!" She said happily.
William laughed a little before laying down and rolling over

Oliver nodded and grabbed the end of her dress. "I promise I promise I promiseeee!" He squealed before his dad appeared from a portal behind him.
"Promise what?" He asked, smirking.

Oliver suddenly jumped from where he was grabbing and landed behind her, looking spooked behind her. "D-Dad! Don't scare me like that!" He said.
Anna looked back at Oliver before looking at his dad."Hi Oli's dad. We weren't doing anything, he promised to get me ice cream after we go to the park." She said softly.

Celia began to massage his shoulders. "Does this feel good?" She asked softly.
William sighed in relief "Yeah" He said softly

xoloveox said:
"I wish I could do that.."
Nero frowned "But they can....They will be hurt....."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked back at Oliver before looking at his dad."Hi Oli's dad. We weren't doing anything, he promised to get me ice cream after we go to the park." She said softly.
Kite nodded. "Well that's very generous of him!" He said as he walked over and ruffled Oliver's hair. "I think I'll join you! I'll pay." He said.

Oliver sighed as he stopped holding Anna and rolled his eyes.

Kite chuckled and flicked Oli's nose. "Aww... You already have a girlfriend! Now isn't that cute..." He said in a teasing voice.

Oliver blushed and looked away. "D-Dad! It isn't like that!" He protested.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "no, you're fine, besides I'm not human GPS, I'll get lost if you don't show me around "he said slightly smiling.
"Fair enough I'll start the 'tour' then" she chuckled "Well there is the dormitories over there" she pointed as she walked past them "That's were you'll be living for the next while"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
There are lots of kind of love Kaota said as he sat down next to Neko I always wondered what it felt like to date someone or kiss them

[/QUOTE]
Neko sat up and ruffled her hair some,"You'll know when you date someone...or take them on a date I guess."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed in relief "Yeah" He said softly

Nero frowned "But they can....They will be hurt....."
Celia did it a little more aggressively. "Heehee... Your body is so easy to manipulate..." She said with a grin.

xoloveox said:
"w-what?!"
Nero looked away not saying another thing

Celia did it a little more aggressively. "Heehee... Your body is so easy to manipulate..." She said with a grin.
William looked shocked "What do you mean by that?" He asked nervously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru sat patiently for the ride to start*
''so...''

you say how the ride goes
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Or we can just time skip till its over))

The ride goes around many twits and turns as it goes aroubd and upside down. As the ride stops Amara is still giggling happily as she stepped out, straightening out her dress and fixing her hair "well?~"

Nonalaka said:
"Fair enough I'll start the 'tour' then" she chuckled "Well there is the dormitories over there" she pointed as she walked past them "That's were you'll be living for the next while"
Roland nodded "okay, so there is living arrangements," he said calmly "her i thought the old geezer was just gonna make me find my own place." he said skeptically while following her.

shortyshot8 said:

Celia giggled. "Did you forget your my servant? I already know your perverted mind was going wild with Weiss when she put a bikini on..." She laughed. "But you'll always be mine..."

shortyshot8 said:

She panicked. "Tell me what happened. It sounds serious." She frowned.

Celia giggled. "Did you forget your my servant? I already know your perverted mind was going wild with Weiss when she put a bikini on..." She laughed. "But you'll always be mine..."
William blushed a little "I didn't mean to..." He muttered "But you look better in one"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back