• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna gasped,"You said a bad word! I'm telling!" She exclaimed as she pointed a finger at him.
Oliver panicked. "Wahhh!!! N-No! Please don't tell! I'll give you anything you want! Just please don't tell mommy or daddyyyyy!!!!" He squealed as he got on his knees, begging her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru and Amara got in line for the roller coaster. luckily it was short*
''do you...get scared of riding roller coasters?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?" She turned to look at him "No, they're super fun!.....do you?"

Nonalaka said:
"well I've finished my book so I have nothing better to door, C'mon, I'll show you around" she said as she began to walk.
Roland followed her "so, with everyone skipping classes, does that mean they all group together to do stuff." he asked picking up his pace to walk next to her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver stood up, still rubbing his butt. "B-But daddy does it all the time..." He said. "Does that mean he's more badass than me?!" He said with a shocked expression.

Kite sighed as he sat in a seat at the kitchen table. "Think I should go look for our little Oliver?" He asked.
Lexi nodded. "Yea Ima go get Harper" she says looking out the window and spotting Harper

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "what? you knew how out of it i am, and still brought me here." he said chuckling.
Amaya giggled. "Yep, let's goo" she says leading him onto the ride

SoulofTobi said:
Roland followed her "so, with everyone skipping classes, does that mean they all group together to do stuff." he asked picking up his pace to walk next to her.
She looked at him as he caught up with her "Hm? Well, yeah, pretty much" she said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Yep, let's go" she says leading him onto the ride
Ayen followed her to the ride still unsure about it, but he decided that it was best to just go with it as he got on, then smiled at Amaya

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "Yea Ima go get Harper" she says looking out the window and spotting Harper
Kite nodded and opened a portal inside the house. He got a running start as he jumped through the portal "WOOOO!!!" He yelled happily.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him as he caught up with her "Hm? Well, yeah, pretty much" she said with a nod.
Roland head drooped a little "just what i feared, i'll have to go to area's with groups of people to get social interaction." he sighed.

Jennete said:
A crash of lightening hits the earth, the sky turns dark midnight black and the moon shines with a light that seems like it's own. The Stars fall to the earth and swirl forming a shadowy figure as she stands slowly, bigger than any building or mountain. Slowly she shrinks, her aura decreasing and the stars return to the heavens as she raises her head, her flowing night hair shrinking to a short bob as she looks around, blinking a bit.
Nyx: I wonder... where in the gods realms I could be... *she looks up as the thunder and lightening roll away, nodding to them like people* I see Zeus and Thor have visited to watch me suffer perhaps... but strangely... though their names are on my tongue, my own escapes it. Who am I, I wonder? *she looks around, her mind knowing about things of the gods yet clueless to her own identity and history.*
Asuka, who was now done visiting Yukio and Riruka, walked outside and looked up at the night sky. Her brows furrowed in confusion as she sees a lightening bolt crash towards the ground and the moonlight shining as if it was its own. Wondering what was going on, she decided to follow where she thought the lightening crashed."That was...strange.." She muttered before her eyes widened when she saw a large figure that was taller then the building surrounding it. She rubbed her eyes and looked again, still seeing the figure. Asuka thought that she was hallucinating strange figures after she drank a single glass of tequila."Maybe I'm drunk...even though it was only one glass." She said quietly as she watched the figure shrink down, causing her to whistle for her broom. The broom stopped in front of her and Asuka hopped on to it before it sped off like lightening towards the shrinking figure. Upon her arrival, she saw a girl with hair as black as the night and in a short bob. She wondered if the girl came from the lightening and moonlight as the broom slowed down when being a few feet away from her."Um....Excuse me?" Asuka called out to the girl quietly as she floated next to her."Are you okay?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, i never ridden one''

[/QUOTE]
"...you're kidding, right?" She chuckled as it was their turn to step into the ride "This'll be fun" she said as she stepped in, dragging him with her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed her to the ride still unsure about it, but he decided that it was best to just go with it as he got on, then smiled at Amaya
Amaya felt his uncomfort. "You will be fine" she reassured him

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I know its weird but then to express love for eachother they kiss Kaota said looking at Neko

[/QUOTE]
"I know what kissing is! I've done that before with Karito." Neko said happily as she finally stopped rolling around and now gazed at Kaota.

Kite nodded and opened a portal inside the house. He got a running start as he jumped through the portal "WOOOO!!!" He yelled happily.
Lexi went out to the deck and watched Harper and Hiro. "Harper! Hiro!" She called out. "Time to come home" she called out again

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know what kissing is! I've done that before with Karito." Neko said happily as she finally stopped rolling around and now gazed at Kaota.
Then are you two in love? Kaota said curiously wanting to know the truth

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka, who was now done visiting Yukio and Riruka, walked outside and looked up at the night sky. Her brows furrowed in confusion as she sees a lightening bolt crash towards the ground and the moonlight shining as if it was its own. Wondering what was going on, she decided to follow where she thought the lightening crashed."That was...strange.." She muttered before her eyes widened when she saw a large figure that was taller then the building surrounding it. She rubbed her eyes and looked again, still seeing the figure. Asuka thought that she was hallucinating strange figures after she drank a single glass of tequila."Maybe I'm drunk...even though it was only one glass." She said quietly as she watched the figure shrink down, causing her to whistle for her broom. The broom stopped in front of her and Asuka hopped on to it before it sped off like lightening towards the shrinking figure. Upon her arrival, she saw a girl with hair as black as the night and in a short bob. She wondered if the girl came from the lightening and moonlight as the broom slowed down when being a few feet away from her."Um....Excuse me?" Asuka called out to the girl quietly as she floated next to her."Are you okay?"
Nyx:*she looks up at the girl and her eyes which held all the stars in the night sky shone briefly before settling for a dark midnight black. She stood and looked at her in curiosity before saying slowly* In which of the god realms am I?

Oliver panicked. "Wahhh!!! N-No! Please don't tell! I'll give you anything you want! Just please don't tell mommy or daddyyyyy!!!!" He squealed as he got on his knees, begging her.
"Don't say any bad words and you're forgiven." Anna said as she crossed her arms and held her chin up slightly, so she looked down at him from her nose.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan chuckled a little "I guess not" He said sitting down on his bed

Nero shrugged "I dunno" (Night!)
She stretched her arms. "Any ideas? At all?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Then are you two in love? Kaota said curiously wanting to know the truth

[/QUOTE]
"No! Not like that, I may have kissed him before but it was because he saved me." Neko stated as she licked her hand.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*waits for @shortyshot8 to reply cuz i dunno how to reply here lol)))
*As they got in, Natsuru looked around the amusement park. He then smiled at Amara*

''wanna go to the roller coaster?''

[/QUOTE]
He sighed "Ya know what screw it.....I should just go"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland head drooped a little "just what i feared, i'll have to go to area's with groups of people to get social interaction." he sighed.
"Not a people person huh" she said before looking over and smiling softly "Don't worry, no one will be forcing you to...I'm not a fan of doing that either..Although..." she then looked ahead as she walked and clasped her hands together behind here back as she walked "If I'm bothering you I can go"

xoloveox said:
"Should we sleep...?"
Nero shrugged "Sure" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well then leave it alone!" Celia said as the tail pulled itself out of his hands before grabbing his leg and hanging him upside down, off of the balcony."Uh..."

Neko poked his cheek repeatedly,"I was told...that this means someone is flustered. But I didn't compliment you..so why are you red?"
(You owe me a reply)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back