• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't say any bad words and you're forgiven." Anna said as she crossed her arms and held her chin up slightly, so she looked down at him from her nose.
Oliver nodded and grabbed the end of her dress. "I promise I promise I promiseeee!" He squealed before his dad appeared from a portal behind him.

"Promise what?" He asked, smirking.

Oliver suddenly jumped from where he was grabbing and landed behind her, looking spooked behind her. "D-Dad! Don't scare me like that!" He said.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she looks up at the girl and her eyes which held all the stars in the night sky shone briefly before settling for a dark midnight black. She stood and looked at her in curiosity before saying slowly* In which of the god realms am I?
Asuka tilted her head slightly as she gazed at the girl,"God realms? Well...this place or planet that you're on is called earth." She stated, now gazing into her eyes.

Nonalaka said:
"Not a people person huh" she said before looking over and smiling softly "Don't worry, no one will be forcing you to...I'm not a fan of doing that either..Although..." she then looked ahead as she walked and clasped her hands together behind here back as she walked "If I'm bothering you I can go"
Roland shook his head "no, you're fine, besides I'm not human GPS, I'll get lost if you don't show me around "he said slightly smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi went out to the deck and watched Harper and Hiro. "Harper! Hiro!" She called out. "Time to come home" she called out again
Hiro took Harper's free hand with his free hand, still eating a taco. "Your mom is calling you..." He said softly, kissing her cheek. "We should get going."

shortyshot8 said:
William warped to Celia "Man....." He said stretching
@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia was in her room at the temple. "How was your day honey?" She asked with a soft smile that could make any man melt.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled as they ride started up.
(Time skip to when where leaving?)
(sure)

Ayen scratch his head "why is it called cotton candy if it isn't made of cotton?" he pouted as he took a bite.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro took Harper's free hand with his free hand, still eating a taco. "Your mom is calling you..." He said softly, kissing her cheek. "We should get going."
Harper smirked. "She's not my mom.." She huffed softly. "She's my sister, but let's go" she says smiling a little

Celia was in her room at the temple. "How was your day honey?" She asked with a soft smile that could make any man melt.
William smiled back "Pretty stressful....." He sat down "Know anything that could take the stress off?"

xoloveox said:
She giggled. "Im kidding!"
Nero sighed in relief "Thank god..." He said

SoulofTobi said:
(sure)
Ayen scratch his head "why is it called cotton candy if it isn't made of cotton?" he pouted as he took a bite.
Amaya laughed and took a piece of cotton candy. "Because it feels and looks like cotton" she says eating it

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! Not like that, I may have kissed him before but it was because he saved me." Neko stated as she licked her hand.
There are lots of kind of love Kaota said as he sat down next to Neko I always wondered what it felt like to date someone or kiss them

Mayyflower said:
Harper smirked. "She's not my mom.." She huffed softly. "She's my sister, but let's go" she says smiling a little
Hiro nodded and took another bite of his taco, heading towards home.

Nonalaka said:
"...you're kidding, right?" She chuckled as it was their turn to step into the ride "This'll be fun" she said as she stepped in, dragging him with her.
*Natsuru sat patiently for the ride to start*

''so...''

you say how the ride goes
xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled back "Pretty stressful....." He sat down "Know anything that could take the stress off?"

"Why does he bother you so much?"

shortyshot8 said:

Celia wrapped her arms around him, snuggling him and kissing his neck. "I could give you a massage if that makes you feel better~" She cooed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed and took a piece of cotton candy. "Because it feels and looks like cotton" she says eating it
Ayen sighed "the cotton i know is white, this is pink, and tastes like a sweet I've never had before." he said while walking.

Celia wrapped her arms around him, snuggling him and kissing his neck. "I could give you a massage if that makes you feel better~" She cooed.
William chuckled a little "Oh? That would be nice" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back