• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "It is" her face fell went he asked her ability "Ah, right" she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand "Telekinesis, possession of objects and teleportation" she chuckled nervously "yourself?"
Ilaani chuckled "Well he is pretty awesome" she said nodding.

Amara skipped over and happily took his hand a big smile on her face, excited to be at the amusement park.
*Natsuru then started to walk to the amusement park entrance with Amara*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I guess so." Anna said softly as she walked beside him.
Oliver walked backwards in front of her. "So, what do you want to do first?" He asked with a smile, making sure he didn't run into anyone.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan frowned "You....Are not helping anything....You know nothing....." He muttered knowing there was no way she knew his pain....The pain of watching your family murdered infront of your own eyes
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-nissa...stop it...please..''
*She said as she started to sob a little*

''both of you...dont fight..''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she looks at Himmy and then at Malidan and frowns still backing away from him with her behind her, listening to him apologize she stops moving, feeling less threatened by this stranger*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then started to walk to the amusement park entrance with Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara happily walked alongside him as she hummed quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "It is" her face fell went he asked her ability "Ah, right" she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand "Telekinesis, possession of objects and teleportation" she chuckled nervously "yourself?"
Roland smirked "nice, as for me, I'm the son of a god, i can control fire, metal, magma, and craft just about anything..." he said smiling.

Lumina said:
Noir, still blushing, took another piece into her mouth, nodding in agreement.
The chibis had finished their one piece and took one of Yuto's this time.
Yuto looked outside. It was getting dark. "Hmm... Looks like our date is drawing to a close... So, did you have fun today?" He asked her as he turned his head back towards her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver walked backwards in front of her. "So, what do you want to do first?" He asked with a smile, making sure he didn't run into anyone.
"Um....the playground I guess...or maybe ice cream." Anna said as she gazed at him."You might hurt yourself if you walk like that."

Roman said:
"That sounds like a good idea! Assana you can help mommy. I am also sorry if I made you sad. Here have a piece of cheese." Roman said smiling, as he watched Miyuki grate the cheese.
Miyuki:*once she gets down to the nub of the cheese she looks up at Daddy, her big blue eyes curious and determined* What now Daddy??

Snow& Assana:*both of the girls move the knife on the pizza to spread the tomato sauce, since Assana and Miyuki have not eaten fae food before they can enjoy human food*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um....the playground I guess...or maybe ice cream." Anna said as she gazed at him."You might hurt yourself if you walk like that."
Oliver rose a eyebrow. "Really?" He asked before he tripped over a stone and fell on his butt. "Wahhh!!!" He squealed as he fell. "Ow..." He said as he rubbed his butt area.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks at Himmy and then at Malidan and frowns still backing away from him with her behind her, listening to him apologize she stops moving, feeling less threatened by this stranger*
*waits for @shortyshot8 to reply cuz i dunno how to reply here lol)))

Nonalaka said:
Amara happily walked alongside him as she hummed quietly.
*As they got in, Natsuru looked around the amusement park. He then smiled at Amara*

''wanna go to the roller coaster?''

Oliver rose a eyebrow. "Really?" He asked before he tripped over a stone and fell on his butt. "Wahhh!!!" He squealed as he fell. "Ow..." He said as he rubbed his butt area.
"I told you so." Anna said as she looked down at him."This is why we don't walk backwards. It's dangerous and people get hurt."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*waits for @shortyshot8 to reply cuz i dunno how to reply here lol)))
*As they got in, Natsuru looked around the amusement park. He then smiled at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
((lol okeeeey))

Kite chuckled and nodded. "Yup! My Ollie loves tuna!" He said happily as he dumped a can into Ollie's bowl. Ollie ate it happily, a smile on his face.
Lexi laughed a little. "I see that" she says pouring herself a glass of wine.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "nice, as for me, I'm the son of a god, i can control fire, metal, magma, and craft just about anything..." he said smiling.
"Oh, cool, that's pretty impressive" she said with a smile as she tucked the book she was holding into her bag "So, do you need to be shown around or anything? Or has someone already done that?" She asked quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen titled his head "then was is it like?" he asked looking at it trying to pin one of his past experiences to it.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "It takes you upside down, and you hang down on a iron ride" she sighed

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, cool, that's pretty impressive" she said with a smile as she tucked the book she was holding into her bag "So, do you need to be shown around or anything? Or has someone already done that?" She asked quietly.
Roland scratched his head "well... i need to be shown around..." he said smirking and looking to the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I told you so." Anna said as she looked down at him."This is why we don't walk backwards. It's dangerous and people get hurt."
Oliver stood up, still rubbing his butt. "B-But daddy does it all the time..." He said. "Does that mean he's more badass than me?!" He said with a shocked expression.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi laughed a little. "I see that" she says pouring herself a glass of wine.
Kite sighed as he sat in a seat at the kitchen table. "Think I should go look for our little Oliver?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen. "It takes you upside down, and you hang down on a iron ride" she sighed
Ayen smiled "what? you knew how out of it i am, and still brought me here." he said chuckling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*waits for @shortyshot8 to reply cuz i dunno how to reply here lol)))

[/QUOTE]
Amaras eyes lit up "Yes! It'll be fun!" She said as she tugged him along

A crash of lightening hits the earth, the sky turns dark midnight black and the moon shines with a light that seems like it's own. The Stars fall to the earth and swirl forming a shadowy figure as she stands slowly, bigger than any building or mountain. Slowly she shrinks, her aura decreasing and the stars return to the heavens as she raises her head, her flowing night hair shrinking to a short bob as she looks around, blinking a bit.

Nyx: I wonder... where in the gods realms I could be... *she looks up as the thunder and lightening roll away, nodding to them like people* I see Zeus and Thor have visited to watch me suffer perhaps... but strangely... though their names are on my tongue, my own escapes it. Who am I, I wonder? *she looks around, her mind knowing about things of the gods yet clueless to her own identity and history.*

Oliver stood up, still rubbing his butt. "B-But daddy does it all the time..." He said. "Does that mean he's more badass than me?!" He said with a shocked expression.

Kite sighed as he sat in a seat at the kitchen table. "Think I should go look for our little Oliver?" He asked.
Anna gasped,"You said a bad word! I'm telling!" She exclaimed as she pointed a finger at him.

Nonalaka said:
Amaras eyes lit up "Yes! It'll be fun!" She said as she tugged him along
*Natsuru and Amara got in line for the roller coaster. luckily it was short*

''do you...get scared of riding roller coasters?''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland scratched his head "well... i need to be shown around..." he said smirking and looking to the side.
"well I've finished my book so I have nothing better to door, C'mon, I'll show you around" she said as she began to walk.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko continued to roll around on the couch,"Oh I know what you're talking about now! I've seen people do that on TV...it's weird."
I know its weird but then to express love for eachother they kiss Kaota said looking at Neko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back