• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna patted his back and coughed a little, having a slight hard time to breath."O-Oli....I-I can't breath, you're hugging me to tight..." She said quietly.
Oliver's eyes widened and he stopped hugging. "S-Sorry... It just made my day when you smiled... I felt like my life was complete..." He said, smiling a bit and crossing his arms. "And you said I couldn't do it!" He laughed.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and closed his bedroom door behind them, "You were gonna come along anyway. You know you were." He said smirking.
"Hush you. Maybe I came for your comfortable bed." Celia said, now laughing as she jumped on to his bed and rolled around on it before fining a good position. Now laying on her stomach, her hands propped up her chin as she looked at Taylor."I could have said no and just went to the kitchen then basically eat all your food."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi followed. "Ew tuna?" She asks smiling a little.

Amaya shook her head. "No" she says as they arrived
Kite chuckled and nodded. "Yup! My Ollie loves tuna!" He said happily as he dumped a can into Ollie's bowl. Ollie ate it happily, a smile on his face.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry my phone is glitching out))
tumblr_inline_mqhj1iqVts1qz4rgp.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver's eyes widened and he stopped hugging. "S-Sorry... It just made my day when you smiled... I felt like my life was complete..." He said, smiling a bit and crossing his arms. "And you said I couldn't do it!" He laughed.
Anna blushed more as she crossed her arms and looked away,"Shut up...you just got lucky is all. It doesn't mean anything if I smile..." She muttered quietly, now staring at the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hush you. Maybe I came for your comfortable bed." Celia said, now laughing as she jumped on to his bed and rolled around on it before fining a good position. Now laying on her stomach, her hands propped up her chin as she looked at Taylor."I could have said no and just went to the kitchen then basically eat all your food."
"If you did that you'd be treating me to, breakfast, lunch and dinner until I decided to go grocery shopping. So you made the right choice." He said floating over to the bed, where he landed right beside her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, i just got here today." he said with a sight blush "I'm Roland, or Roy for short." he said offering his hand.
"Alright Roy, welcome to the school" she said with a nod before taking his hand and shaking it "My name is Dakota" she said smiling politely.

Lumina said:
Noir looked like she was about to protest, but only found herself able to blush even more. She stuffed a piece of sushi in her mouth, unable to do much more. Chibi Noir patted Noir's arm, blushing a bit herself.
Yuto stuffed a helping of sushi in his mouth as well. When he swallowed he smiled a wide grin. "It's good!" He said happily as he scarfed more down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed more as she crossed her arms and looked away,"Shut up...you just got lucky is all. It doesn't mean anything if I smile..." She muttered quietly, now staring at the ground.
Oliver chuckled and took her hand, skipping along with her. "Whatever! We still got the whole day to spend in the park!" He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright Roy, welcome to the school" she said with a nod before taking his hand and shaking it "My name is Dakota" she said smiling politely.
Roy nodded "thank you Dakota," he said looking around "there doesn't seem to be that many people around." he said will a small relief.

Roman said:
"If you did that you'd be treating me to, breakfast, lunch and dinner until I decided to go grocery shopping. So you made the right choice." He said floating over to the bed, where he landed right beside her.
"Or I could just buy all the groceries for you and not have to wait until you go grocery shopping. I can just do that." Celia said as she looked over at him."You know...now that I think about, I'm just going to raid your fridge of food and eat most of it." She giggled as she reached out and poked his cheek before rolling off of the bed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so then this is our first date as well huh?''
*He said as he parked the car in the parking lot of the amusement park*

@Nonalaka - Oi !! xD

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose technically it is!" She said giggling "we've never officially been on one"

Yuto stuffed a helping of sushi in his mouth as well. When he swallowed he smiled a wide grin. "It's good!" He said happily as he scarfed more down.

Oliver chuckled and took her hand, skipping along with her. "Whatever! We still got the whole day to spend in the park!" He said happily.
"Yeah I guess so." Anna said softly as she walked beside him.

Nonalaka said:
"I suppose technically it is!" She said giggling "we've never officially been on one"
''well, we're here now''

*He said as he got out and went around the car to open Amara's door*

''lets have fun here...k?''

SoulofTobi said:
Roy nodded "thank you Dakota," he said looking around "there doesn't seem to be that many people around." he said will a small relief.
Dakota nodded "There never is, most people seem to just...skip class" she chuckled "I dunno why this place is even open at all"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Or I could just buy all the groceries for you and not have to wait until you go grocery shopping. I can just do that." Celia said as she looked over at him."You know...now that I think about, I'm just going to raid your fridge of food and eat most of it." She giggled as she reached out and poked his cheek before rolling off of the bed.
"Oh no you don't." Taylor said, before rolling after her. "I can't let you raid my fridge." He said before tickling her.

Noir, still blushing, took another piece into her mouth, nodding in agreement.

The chibis had finished their one piece and took one of Yuto's this time.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, we're here now''
*He said as he got out and went around the car to open Amara's door*

''lets have fun here...k?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled and hopped out of the car "Of course! Its the amusement park! How could I not!" She chimed happily. ""And I always have fun wit you around anyways!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "There never is, most people seem to just...skip class" she chuckled "I dunno why this place is even open at all"
Roy scratched his head "man, dad is gonna be furious." he stopped and looked at Dakota "my father tells me this is a school for the 'gifted', so whats special about you? if you don't mind my asking." he said nonchalantly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at the beast and chuckled "Tork huh" she nodded "That suits him well actually, it is quite cute"
@Roman

@Mayyflower
"I like it too. It defines the word awesome." Han said smiling. "Mainly because when I asked that's what came to her mind."

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled and hopped out of the car "Of course! Its the amusement park! How could I not!" She chimed happily. ""And I always have fun wit you around anyways!"
''haha...alright''

*He said as he gave out his hand to Amara while smiling warmly*

Roman said:
"Oh no you don't." Taylor said, before rolling after her. "I can't let you raid my fridge." He said before tickling her.
Celia started laughing even harder as she was tickled,"But there's all the glorious food in there! I have to eat, I'm hungry!"

...♅Akira replied, his eyes sharpening on his phone♅...

“ What about Roman? ”

“ ... ”

“ What are you talking about? Who is this? ”

Krw7Mr_zpsdq6lgpja.gif

“ ... ”

...♅Akira quickly hung up and vanished, appearing near Roman's current location and placing his phone into his pocket. He soon called out at he sensed Roman's presence on his right, prompting him to look towards it's origin♅...

“ Roman?! ”

vOQLB7_zpsuxfrcitm.gif

-------------

@Roman

SoulofTobi said:
Roy scratched his head "man, dad is gonna be furious." he stopped and looked at Dakota "my father tells me this is a school for the 'gifted', so whats special about you? if you don't mind my asking." he said nonchalantly.
Dakota chuckled "It is" her face fell went he asked her ability "Ah, right" she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand "Telekinesis, possession of objects and teleportation" she chuckled nervously "yourself?"

Roman said:
"I like it too. It defines the word awesome." Han said smiling. "Mainly because when I asked that's what came to her mind."
@Mayyflower
Ilaani chuckled "Well he is pretty awesome" she said nodding.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...alright''
*He said as he gave out his hand to Amara while smiling warmly*

[/QUOTE]
Amara skipped over and happily took his hand a big smile on her face, excited to be at the amusement park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back